Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I had $Dramafree01$ For $350 then $250. She let’s you bareback everything, no cip. Freaky girl who’s very open.

I love how they make it seem like your the only one lol.
Agreed! Although she did let me CIP twice, which I was happy to oblige.. but I stopped seeing her.. personally I’m a fan of slimmer girls, she’s a little thicker for my preference

I've had Rachel a few times but haven't had the privilege to have makeyouhappy, Rachel fks pretty well and gives good head, has a nice Petite body with big boobs but happy seems like she has a nice body and sexy ass. Sometimes new pssy is great pssy so i would go with happy cause i haven't had her yet lol.
Is this the same Rachel who had a tit job about a year ago? One of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten. True bbjcimnqns. And she's cute with huge, well done, fake titties. Sweet girl too.

She just hit me up with the same scam. Fortunately I remembered your experience.

CD
Pretty sure this is a dude running this scam. I decided to fuck with this person today and texted from a new fake number. The person on the other end was getting pissed and threatening me and then they decided to try to call me from another number. I popped that new number into my phone number look up app and it was a guys name. I mentioned his last name and he went ballistic. My point being, if giving $ for videos make sure you know who is on the other end. Ask for some sort of proof. $Jenny9393$ Was this username.