Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Shower with soap and water doesn't get rid of lice, scabies and other parasitic skin infections. If she has lice and/or scabies you won't feel better that the lice and scabies that hop on to you are nice and clean.
Since you are providing helpful information/facts that can cause issues in my life… I’m going to be like @BkFunTimes and sit this one out.

Plus I’m not a member of Seeking anymore. “the juice isn’t worth the squeeze”

I was messaged by $Irisheyes$ on SA. Got her phone number and she asked for $500 countered with $250 plus Uber back and forth and she declined. I couldn't bring myself to pay any higher for an average-looking woman that I can pick up off of Hinge or Tinder. She messaged me a day later asking if I would pay for video content and I declined.

I was messaged by $Irisheyes$ on SA. Got her phone number and she asked for $500 countered with $250 plus Uber back and forth and she declined. I couldn't bring myself to pay any higher for an average-looking woman that I can pick up off of Hinge or Tinder. She messaged me a day later asking if I would pay for video content and I declined.
I remember messaging her a few months ago and we moved to text. Once she sent me more pics , and then asked for 500..I just stopped responded because of how unattractive she looked. Her profile pic is a much better looking version of her, its probably the make up.

A new profile on SB - Precious Mil 77 from West NY, NJ - 20 year old white girl has posted by far and away the most explicit photos I've ever seen on a suga daddy site. 13 photos in vintage Hustler magazine poses. All nudes, pussy spread wide open (close up), dildos, lesbian pussy eating and masturbation etc. Either got by whatever censors SB has or they're very liberal with that sort of thing but I've never come across anything close on SA or SB. If you have an account on there check it out.

Other SB info:

Koreanbabe626 - NYC wanted $800 ppm + condoms. She was willing to negotiate price but not protection -passed

sybilsol - initially expressed interest in meeting out on LI but went silent

Uptowngirl701 - made plans to meet up on LI for $600 + train fare but ghosted day of planned meet

Curvy Haydee - 30'something from Amityville. Met for coffee but just talked in parking lot before agreeing to ppm ($300?) and heading for motel. Pretty face but body larger and curvier than I generally like. Overall disappointed - regretted it and will not repeat

LizzieRey2003 - agreed to meet but ghosted day of meet

Please be careful!
*SmartIt*Girl*
So i was in talks to meet with her because she is soo sexy so we set on 400 for 2-3 hours. So while i was getting the uber she facetimed me through whatsapp just to make sure it was me. I felt a bit wierded out by her smile. Lowe and behold she sent me a 2 second snippet through whatsapp of some fucking guy asking her if shes not lying. I'm assuming that the fucking guy was her pimp or even worse. I wrote to her back thank you for that and blocked her!!! Please be aware gentlemen this is crazy. You have been warned.

A new profile on SB - Precious Mil 77 from West NY, NJ - 20 year old white girl has posted by far and away the most explicit photos I've ever seen on a suga daddy site. 13 photos in vintage Hustler magazine poses. All nudes, pussy spread wide open (close up), dildos, lesbian pussy eating and masturbation etc. Either got by whatever censors SB has or they're very liberal with that sort of thing but I've never come across anything close on SA or SB. If you have an account on there check it out.

Other SB info:

Koreanbabe626 - NYC wanted $800 ppm + condoms. She was willing to negotiate price but not protection -passed

sybilsol - initially expressed interest in meeting out on LI but went silent

Uptowngirl701 - made plans to meet up on LI for $600 + train fare but ghosted day of planned meet

Curvy Haydee - 30'something from Amityville. Met for coffee but just talked in parking lot before agreeing to ppm ($300?) and heading for motel. Pretty face but body larger and curvier than I generally like. Overall disappointed - regretted it and will not repeat

LizzieRey2003 - agreed to meet but ghosted day of meet

Update on Precious Mel : profile's still up - explicit pics have all been deleted

Please be careful!
*SmartIt*Girl*
So i was in talks to meet with her because she is soo sexy so we set on 400 for 2-3 hours. So while i was getting the uber she facetimed me through whatsapp just to make sure it was me. I felt a bit wierded out by her smile. Lowe and behold she sent me a 2 second snippet through whatsapp of some fucking guy asking her if shes not lying. I'm assuming that the fucking guy was her pimp or even worse. I wrote to her back thank you for that and blocked her!!! Please be aware gentlemen this is crazy. You have been warned.
is she on SA or SB? How old is she?
Im a bit confused on the situation.. why do u think she sent u that video

Lots of AI pics, are you guys also seeing AI vids?
Had a SB (account now deleted $minty) req to switch to other app. On other app sent a 2 sec snippet saying "Hi <name> pleased to meet you", looks generated by AI, just like her pics.

Has anyone else seen $Brilliant$Temptress$ ? (no $)
We met up and she gave me homeless vibes. She smelled, her clothes were dingy and she had a bag of other clothes in it with her . Everytime I contact her she's on the subway with no destination. Avoid this one if it isn't to late.
Met up with her thinking it could be worth it for a cheap release after a shower or something. She smelled horrible, had disgusting hair that did not seem like it was washed within the past month and looked way worse than her filtered pictures. She definitely seems like she is a user and I overheard her talk to someone that may have been her pimp. Stay clear everyone, I should have taken the advice from the others here. Just wasted my own time and I don't have anyone to blame but myself haha.

Met up with her thinking it could be worth it for a cheap release after a shower or something. She smelled horrible, had disgusting hair that did not seem like it was washed within the past month and looked way worse than her filtered pictures. She definitely seems like she is a user and I overheard her talk to someone that may have been her pimp. Stay clear everyone, I should have taken the advice from the others here. Just wasted my own time and I don't have anyone to blame but myself haha.
Idk if anyone else has reviewed her but it tried to warn you guys, it's not worth it to me.

SA Scammers or Wastes of Time:

$Obscure$Gorgeous$, 27 - pic seller
$Endearing$Socialite$, 22 - pic seller
$Desirable$Madame$, 25 - claims to be in NY but her profile shows other locations (now Boston)
$Sharp$Mizz$, 23 - also went under $Gorgeous$Girlie$. Now showing in Columbus,OH...CashApp request

An SB I used to see from SA recently reached out after a long while. She had some ruse about asking a favor for me to post something on a social media of one of her friend’s accounts — but wanted me to do it from my real social media account. I of course did not oblige as I don’t share my personal info.

As suspected, it was a ploy to try to get my personal info because she then flipped a little that it’s not fair that I know who she is and that she doesn’t know who I am. I’m guessing she was trying to set up to extort me or something. Mind you…. I’d seen this person once or twice when I had just started on SA about 3 years ago. I’m trying to find her SA account name to let you guys know but haven’t had any luck.

Never share personal info.

An SB I used to see from SA recently reached out after a long while. She had some ruse about asking a favor for me to post something on a social media of one of her friend’s accounts — but wanted me to do it from my real social media account. I of course did not oblige as I don’t share my personal info.

As suspected, it was a ploy to try to get my personal info because she then flipped a little that it’s not fair that I know who she is and that she doesn’t know who I am. I’m guessing she was trying to set up to extort me or something. Mind you…. I’d seen this person once or twice when I had just started on SA about 3 years ago. I’m trying to find her SA account name to let you guys know but haven’t had any luck.

any additional info u can share on her? Where is she based, hair color, age range, etc etc

I'm still getting messages from my defunct SA account due to my number being sold or at least provided to others. "Hi baby, it's XXX!" XXXX who? "You know from online." online where? "Cmon baby how are you?" blah blah. So while your correspondence may indeed be directly with her it coudl also be that somebody else got your number through her for any number of ways through her ranging from she gave it them to her phone being stolen. Either way it's like why 3 years later it she worried about that? If she wanted your info she should have asked before you first met. Definitely don't let your guard down even after meeting a SB more than once. My 2 years SB I don't even think knows even my fake name, and I'm fine with that. Always stay street smart through your meets no matter how long you've been seeing her. Hell even with civies too.