Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anyone have any luck with $$cutiex1093$$ she’s hot as fuck, been talking to her for a while and finally got her to agree to 400 for an hour covered.

minutes later she blocked me been looking to bang this one for months.

If anyone has any luck I’ll live vicarious through you.
She gave me her # a few months ago and only responded to 1 text and I never heard from her again. I tried again after the new year to no avail. I definitely didn't say anything to offend her, it was the initial hello text. I'd also love to live vicariously through anyone who gets to meet her. Great body

Here's a list of girls who clearly don't know their worth. All prices are ppm
In most instances I don't counter, I just say that we are way off and if they reply then I know they are open to negotiate.

$$candydoll143$$ - asked $1,000 to meet
$$discreetdolll$$ - asked for $500, would not return my message after I said $300
$$junglequeenx$$- $1,00-$2,000 per meet- crazy wide range.
$$nickisweetz$$ - $500
$$alysia w$$ - I'm certain she's a pro. asked $500 plus dinner
$$smiles321$$ - $1,000. I returned with $300 and she seemed open to it, wants to meet first, has a lot of appointments so I think she may be pro. Great ass, but very much a butterface. I'm not going into the city though just to meet to determine if she will go for $300
$$sweet-spice$$ - $500, very aggressive in trying to set up a meet. Changed her profile pic a few times and each has looked different than the pics she sent me.
$$sarahbayside$$ - agreed to $300, but insisted on meeting for coffee first for $100 to get to know each other "because I'm not a prostitute", I disagree on all counts and declined
$$latinaprincesaishere$$ - $500, $3,000 for anal
$$spoiled_brat_lee$$ - $700
$$3xsthefun$$ -$1,800 for all 3
$$saintyu$$ - $500
$$marias22$$ - $500

In most instances I don't counter, I just say that we are way off and if they reply then I know they are open to negotiate.

$$discreetdolll$$ - asked for $500, would not return my message after I said $300
$$nickisweetz$$ - $500
$$smiles321$$ - $1,000. I returned with $300 and she seemed open to it, wants to meet first, has a lot of appointments so I think she may be pro. Great ass, but very much a butterface. I'm not going into the city though just to meet to determine if she will go for $300
$$sweet-spice$$ - $500, very aggressive in trying to set up a meet. Changed her profile pic a few times and each has looked different than the pics she sent me.
$$sarahbayside$$ - agreed to $300, but insisted on meeting for coffee first for $100 to get to know each other "because I'm not a prostitute", I disagree on all counts and declined
$$saintyu$$ - $500
$$marias22$$ - $500
One of your 1000$ agreed to 200$ for me lol

Ple
Tanasbabes is definitely tgtbt and I found out the hard way yesterday. I didn't get burned, just wasted my time. We had plans to meet at a hotel at 4 and had been texting all day to confirm (she made no mention of worries about meeting on LI or me being married). At about 3:45 I booked the hotel and sent her the room #. That's when she texted asking for gas $. I told her that I would gladly cover her gas cost once she got to the hotel- which she replied that she had zero gas. I politely stated that for privacy reasons I do not send money and she replied with "lol" and that was the last I hear from her. I even offered to come pick her up or meet her at a gas station to pay for her gas and she could still drive herself. She definitely plays games and had no intention of meeting. My mistake was in thinking that it was definitely going to happen and booking a room without meeting her first.

All was not lost though- there is a very good silver lining for me to share. Since my wife was going to be late last night I had some time to find an alternative. SA is like shooting fish in a barrel, especially if you are either willing to lower your standards or pay a little more $. I went with the lower standards route. I quickly had 3 choices (a new girl to SA, someone I talked to 4 months ago, and out of the blue I got a message from a hot elementary school teacher I met on SA 2 years ago). The hot chick was not available until later, so I opted for the new girl because of time and proximity and boy am I glad I did.

$$rainbowbrite1313$$- Not much to look at in the pic, but she was available. She was at the hotel within the hour and has a real cool personality and told me she is very sexual. Never asked for a specific $$ amount, just asked if I was going to take care of her. When she arrived I was definitely not into her looks (she lost about 100 lbs over the years and has a ton of loose skin), but she was funny and easy to talk to. Now here is where she shines- top 3 bbbj of all time for me with a very deep, rough facefuck, gagging, chocking, eager to please and take it all. The only bj that was definitively better for me was a SA girl I met last year in Chicago who took a facefuck for 2 hours and ate my ass. Rainbow is submissive and took a really rough facefuck for about 20 min until I could not hold on. She was on her knees most of the time, doing all the work herself and forcing herself to take it all roughly.

I had planned on giving her 150, since no $ amount was predetermined, but I slid 200 into her purse instead because it was that good! I'm sure she can fuck like an animal too, but the head was so great I never got to it. She did say that she does not do anal, but once again I can over look that when her nose is smashed against my pelvis and my balls are on her chin as I roughly pinch her nips, slap her ass, pull her hair, etc.

She's been on SA for 3 days and seems like she may ultimately go semi-pro. Stay at home mom with a boyfriend who knows that she is on SA.

Have fun with her!
please don’t forget to report tanasbabe. Waste of life

Anyone have any luck with $$cutiex1093$$ she’s hot as fuck, been talking to her for a while and finally got her to agree to 400 for an hour covered.

minutes later she blocked me been looking to bang this one for months.

If anyone has any luck I’ll live vicarious through you.
She wanted 500for hotel 250 for car date blocked me when I wished her good luck

$$nickisweetz$$ - $500
$$saintyu$$ - $500
$$marias22$$ - $500
Met with alisaw about a month ago agreed to 300. She is extremely hot great body especially if you like big butts and boobs really pretty face. She’s definitely a pro a little rushed really quick bbj covered full service. Looks 10 service 5

Your next post will have SA names.
Fair. Lol.

How about this...one that I forgot about:

$$prettybaby75$$

Texted for a bit and settled on a 200 to meet and do the do. Generally, I like to meet these girls for drink or something first but she wanted me to come to her hotel that she was staying at in Midtown. I had a weird vibe, but, whatever. Get to her room and she is the definitely the person in the pics but on the taller side 5'9ish and not 19. Also, the room was messy and I noticed that she was definitely sharing the room with someone. Saw some stripper heels and "exotic" outfits as well...we can put two and two together. Still decided to stay because she had a decent body, was cute, and I had got blue-balled earlier. Long story short...she SOLELY gives me a HJ; playing everything off as if we hadn't talked about what we wanted to do with each other prior. She isn't very talkative either (via text or in person) usually a red flag for me but blue balls are a killer.

Finally got to see $$staCiebabyyyyy$$ been trying to get with her for a couple of years, her social media pics would give me instant wood.

she agreed to meet at a time that worked for me. Probably not worth the price of admission but still get the job done

Continuing about Stacie

boobs were surprisingly saggy but the rest of her body is tight. Great bj not top 5 material but still good enough to get me hard 15 mins after first pop. Cg wasn’t great but took doggie like a champ. Overall I’m sure most of this board would agree it’s not worth 500 but to me she is really cute and enjoyable to spend time with

I can't find her. I know I've asked in the past about searching by screen name, but I still can't figure out how to do it. I just browse till i find what I'm looking for.
I use to have that probably in the past. I think it depends where you made your account and/or where your using it on. I use safari , not the app. I am pretty sure I had made my account using safari on my iPhone . The App is good when you want to use that trial for 7 days . Try to find her using location