Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Met with $$slimvee$$ profile says Coram but told me when we met she’s from Shirley, although she mentioned she was doing laundry nearby when we met in Babylon area. Profile also says she’s 32 but I suspect she was younger.
Well we met at a motel and she was very nervous, it was a pretty lackluster visit little daty, sucked my johnson a bit and then a quick mosh until I blow my load in her. Really just wanted to get out the posion. Paid 250 probably could have gotten her cheaper.

Finally had $starriiee.. she was talkative but a bit awkward. not gonna lie wasnt too impressed with her performance. Barely sucked dick. I think she wouldve been ok with bbfs if i pulled out but i did wrap the jimmy. The only good thing i recall is that she can take a pounding
You got a good rate she quoted someone on here $800 lmaoooo. I got her for $400 creampied her once then blasted on her face the next time. Back in October 2022. Picked her up by East Meadow.

Met with $$slimvee$$ profile says Coram but told me when we met she’s from Shirley, although she mentioned she was doing laundry nearby when we met in Babylon area. Profile also says she’s 32 but I suspect she was younger.
Well we met at a motel and she was very nervous, it was a pretty lackluster visit little daty, sucked my johnson a bit and then a quick mosh until I blow my load in her. Really just wanted to get out the posion. Paid 250 probably could have gotten her cheaper.
Wrapped or unwrapped?