Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

For the past three years, every Aug I start posting ads on CL for college girls seeking mutually beneficial relationships, financial assitance, whatever as they head back to school.Usually I connect with one or two, but this year campus financial aid must have dried up or something. I don't have enough money or time to handle what's interesting. So far I have hooked up with an asian girl, a senior at Hunter College, a little chunky for my taste but spirited fucking and sucking; an entering grad student in Carribean studies at Columbia, and today I just had incredible session with 19 y.o. Puerto Rican freshman at Bronx Community with what she called 36Cs, but i thought were D's. This girl had the most incredible tongue i have encountered, dfk down to my lungs, incredible 69 action, and we did this titty fucking thing where she lubbed up her tits and then i straddle her and started sliding my cock between her tits and then she leaned her neck up and licked the head of my cock on each thrust, until she finally just had me plunging into her mouth on every stroke.
Next week I got a doctoral student at CUNY line up, and two other girls I'm stalling -- a jewish ****nalism undergrad from Brooklyn and another grad student.

None of these girls post ads on CL; they all watch for ads for guys looking for college girls. They're not knowledgeable pro's and sometimes it can be clumsy...at one point the Hunter girl said, "what do you want me to do?" On the other hand they're not jaded girls doing twenty guys a day. The Puerto Rican girl i just saw walked away with a gift of $175 and spent an hour and 40 minutes with me, and she would have stayed longer. I was the one who said I had to get back to work. When she came when i was licking her pussy, I told her if she cums, it's 50 dollars off, and she got worried, didn't realize i was teasing her.

If you enjoy the hunt and with some "semi-pro" college pussy, it's open season.

jruder

Nice JT Ruder - I think I am going to try this myself - it all makes sense, this week and next are the move in periods for all of the colleges - what section of CL did you post your ISO in?

I'm curious, what sort of post / wording you use? I feel in the past when I make my posts they either go unnoticed or I get replys that I'm not looking for. Thanks in advance!
So, worried that you guys will plagiarize and steal my trademark come-ons, i nonetheless share with UG brethren sample posts that have worked:

This is more a less the standard...and it's worked well:

blah, blah ...strong supporter of higher education, seeks attractive college girl needing to raise funds for back to school expenses who is open to exploring mutually beneficial relationship. Must be available mornings/afternoons.

I tried this gimmicky approach this week and got innundated:

Psst...hey you, college girl
You: attractive, sexy, smart, young, college girl, trying to get some money together to go back to school, available mornings, afternoons.
Me: 60 y.o., white guy, believes struggling students should get all the support they deserve and need. The future of our society depends on geezers like me hooking up with chicks like you!

Now there are going to be 20 something new ads from guys looking for college pussy! Probably best to wait a month until the money they came with runs out.

Last edited:
Apart from a sequence of one-time sessions, are you interested in setting up a recurring thing with one or more of these students? What sort of arrangements are these students looking for? Are they okay with $x for each session, or are they looking for some sort of lump sum?

RE college pussy

Yea, I have a MBR with a senior at Queens college, nice Peruvian chick, born in American to a Peruvian mother and a spanish father. I help her with her problems, she tends to mine. Im going to hate it when she finishes school.

Apart from a sequence of one-time sessions, are you interested in setting up a recurring thing with one or more of these students? What sort of arrangements are these students looking for? Are they okay with $x for each session, or are they looking for some sort of lump sum?
It varies with each girl...Over the last 4 years I have had sessions with 7 or 8 girls this way. Tjwo of them I had repeat sessions...one three times, the other 8 times. The 8-time girl stopped only because she got an internship and was getting near graduation and was not interested in playing any more.

I always pay per session...have paid as little as 175 as much as 250. I currently am working on a this phd candidate who wants 300 and trying to decide if it's worth it.

I once had lengthy *****s and met for coffee with 22 y.o. black undergrad at Columbia who wanted a regular monthly stipend for multiple visits a month...when i did the math she was asking for $35,000 a year. I suggested she put an ad in Milionaire's Gazette. I also exchanged *****s once with very attractive girl who suffered illusions of grandeur and wanted 500 per session...i don't pay that much.

jruder

I have hooked up with this girl in Brooklyn, semi-pro says this is her first time doing anything like this. She's got these big tits and a great body for a mother of 2. In her 20's and just needed a little hand with some bills. I posted in the M4W section. It's a nice little arrangement we got going, about 200 a session and she cooks. No clock restrictions and she's very appreciative of the help. I also treat her like a semi-civilian, flowers and some groceries once in awhile.