Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Tiffanyl is a smokeshow even if a bit pricey. Same quote as Joe500. Pics are real even if filtered to protect her identity. Few texts. Met her at a hotel on LIE. Very classy well dressed girl. Hot high end outfit. Dressed with name brands. Lots of makeup but done well. Nice spinner body. Gets undressed, DFK and lays back. Nice kitty. Impeccable hygiene and very tasty. Brief BBJ but didn’t seem her thing. Covered FS in multiple positions and she gets real into it. Likes watching herself in mirror. Don’t blame her. Multiple positions until Finished in doggy pulling out and blowing on her ass. Freaked a bit when it dripped down into her p. Too rich to repeat but was a nice experience with a cool chick.

First post, UG was the site that made me look into SB so hopefully good intel. Been on SB for a little over a month, had one account before I realized how SB works and lost a good amount of credits. Asked for a refund/profile deletion and created a new profile with gained knowledge about the importance of making sure the person actually viewed your profile before answering the message. Anyway, these are my findings. Username no $

Tamara$ 88$ottie no$ out of NYC on SB
Messaged me so I took a look at her profile. Really not my type but said I have credits to burn before I take a break. Russian woman, decent face, good body, said why not. Second message, my previous arrangement was 2 years long, 5 K a month, 3 to 4 meetings. Yeah good luck with that pal. Told her no thanks and was blocked.

$Riri$-Staxkz$ out of Queens on SB
Indian girl out of Maspeth, listed as just queens on the site. Messaged me and thought maybe I can get a cheap one. Not a great looker. Was open to BBBJ, Rim, basically everything but anal. First flag to me. Quoted atleast 500 to meet, wasn’t really into her so said 300, agreed immediately. Second flag honestly. The final flag was she wanted half up front as soon as we met. Yeah, ok. I should give you 150 for the pleasure of looking at you and deciding if that was a mustache or not in your pics. Told her, not flying here. I became a little d bitch and was told I’m block. Too slow, already blocked her on the site.

$lil$sweetheart$99$ out of Queens on SB
Exotic dancer out of Maspeth. Wasn’t really my type but kept striking out with others based on price so I answered her message. Pics were a little suspect as I couldn’t tell if there was 5 o’clock shadow on her chin. Agreed 250(BBJ,BFS) Video chatted and didn’t see it and said why not, need a release. Met up at hotel, didn’t notice the five o’clock shadow on her chin until in the lobby. She has a hormonal issue, pretty sure its PCOS as she has some hairs over her body. She’s 100% woman but wow Nair should be a daily for her. Interestingly, completely shaved else where. Pleasant attitude, decent service. Not looking to repeat as didn’t really enjoy the session.

$Aubri$-327$ out of New York on SB
Messaged me and I said why not, really is out of the Bronx and I said maybe I could get a cheap date. Nice enough girl, quoted 400 so I unlocked the secret-access photos. Yeah, not 400 to me friend, 250? Nope? Ok, good luck on your search.

$Ma$412$ no $ out of Bayside on SB
Older woman, thought maybe a good time so I answered her message. Said she’s use to getting 750 a meeting. To the guy paying 750, more power to you. The guy won’t be me. Thanks for your time and moved on.

$Sexica$48$ no $ out of Danbury, CT on SB
Been getting a lot of views and favorites from Philly, a little too far of a drive for me but Danbury seemed doable, so I again answered her message. Not from Danbury but Ridgefield, ah even closer. Ex-Maxim photoshoot model about 15 years ago, showed me so photos and she was a knockout, issue is it’s 15 years ago. Wasn’t a bad looking lady from the profile so we talked and set something up for that very night, said she could host. Drove about an hour and 10 minutes up at night and all I thought was man, you really are stupid but the little guy kept pushing me forward. Got there, I would say she looked inspired by her profile pics and not the profile pic itself. Hair reminded me of a member of white snake but just straight. Mind told me take the drive back man, but went in. Room is a little messy, pictures of skulls everywhere and I mean everywhere. Sheets of the bed were grease stained. Again, Mind is saying Get out of her man but still I soldiered on. Talking to her and noticing she’s slurring her words, great she’s either drunk or drugged up. See her sipping vodka, ah at least she’s not drugged up, yet. Takes about all the knives she has hidden around the room for protection, and how she’s a smart ass. Right out of the Martha Stewart book of hospitality. Talked for hours about her life and I mean hours and eventually, the act begins after she ask if I want to stick it in. Might as well, I stayed when my mind said to go. Told me no protection is needed, I don’t get periods. Yeah from the condition of the room, covers, and clothing, I can wager you don’t get check ups either. Start to pump away like the degen this experience has taught me I am and what do you know, she forgot to tell me about her job as a poissonnier but boy did the smell of fish give her away. Immediately start to lose wood, so I slap her ass. Tells me not to loud, my 23 year old has work tomorrow. Officially in the twilight zone. Yup, I’m done. Immediately stop and said well maybe sucky sucky? No my stomach hurts, Of course it does. She starts taking some sleeping pills and chasing it with vodka. Immediately she starts to go to sleep, I go to the bathroom. Notice her son’s room is open, he’s not there. Huge Satan photo over the bed, Too many signs to ignore now. Made enough noise to slightly wake her up, said my goodbye. Left 200 on the counter as we never spoke about a payment. Will never go back.

Must be thinking, do you ever message first? Why, yes I do and it's gotten no where. Still working on three that I've met up with just to see how it goes. Nothing to share as nothing has happened. Think I'll burn up my SB credits and try seeking next. Till next time.

Happy Friday, got a message from one of my previous reviews, to meet up again not that she found it, and remembered I had more to add here. Officially burned my last credits, accidentally opened up a secretaccess, will wait for a discount on seeking before trying that. A few more reviews.

$Victora$ 343$ out of Manhattan no $ on SB

30 year old Russian woman showed interest in my profile. Thought why not, burn credits. 500 ppm. Decent enough face wise, didn’t like her in text so had no intention of meeting up when she said 500 but asked what’s included? and was called “a stupid”. 0-2 for Russian Women, not really my flavor anyway so lesson learned.

$Bluee-$dream$sx$ out of Queens on SB no$ on SB
24 yr old Mexican woman out of Jackson heights. Notice she’s on seeking also. Good photos, nice phone call, good over text. We met for a food, looks basically the same in person. Really nice girl, a lot of baggage. A huge amount of personal issues went through/going on that she is very open to share. Too much family/personal drama that she hasn’t dealt with that isn’t worth it to me. Told me she’s agreed to meetups in the past and bails last minute. Is really hesitant to do anything so I don’t think worth the effort. Still text me every now and then but no interest in meeting with her again.

$re$ina$bo$o$2$2$ out of Queens on SB no $
Broke the name up a little more because of the content.Was on the fence with sharing this but I think everyone should make their own decision about it. We spoke over video and she used her full name so might as well look it up while we’re talking right? Thankfully I did, need to share without sharing if you get my meaning, but found a "back of a milk carton" report out of the area known as the lone star from 2 years ago with the same name and younger photo. Nice enough on the phone but after seeing that, really no interest in meeting in person. Tread very carefully gentleman.

$La$boo$ out of bay shore on SB no $.
Believe she’s in her 30’s? Don’t recall. Wanted 400, all holes open. A little Pricey, countered 250. Seemed open to talking about, asked for her number. “Sorry, I don’t share my number, I’m married”. Nope, not doing that.

$Its$Diane out of New York on SB no $
24 really out of woodside, thought she was a cute enough Filipina girl, maybe I can get a decent price. Yeah ok. Really is Nepali, wants 800 a meeting because “I’m saving for school and to open my business”. I’ve heard some crazy prices but 800 for her? I wouldn’t even go half.

$Y$G$8$2$5 out of East Elmhurst on SB no $
30, Broke up the same a little more for this one as I felt a genuine connection. This one is the one I thought I could have had a long term agreement with. Met up twice and had a good time each time. Gave her a one time help payment when she needed it. Asked me personal question, seemed like she wanted to go on trips pretty quickly, offered to pay for one too. Seemed to want something a little more intimate, like an actual relationship. I didn’t push for anything sexual as I could tell she was someone you had to put time into. Sent a what’s your week look like text and notice she never replied so sent up a follow up. Said she was feeling different about the site in general, thanked me for everything and wished me luck. Notice she still on the site so not sure what really happened? If anyone meets up with her or has, I’d love to know your experience because I’m flabbergasted.

With that, tell next time.

$Y$G$8$2$5 out of East Elmhurst on SB no $
30, Broke up the same a little more for this one as I felt a genuine connection. This one is the one I thought I could have had a long term agreement with. Met up twice and had a good time each time. Gave her a one time help payment when she needed it. Asked me personal question, seemed like she wanted to go on trips pretty quickly, offered to pay for one too. Seemed to want something a little more intimate, like an actual relationship. I didn’t push for anything sexual as I could tell she was someone you had to put time into. Sent a what’s your week look like text and notice she never replied so sent up a follow up. Said she was feeling different about the site in general, thanked me for everything and wished me luck. Notice she still on the site so not sure what really happened? If anyone meets up with her or has, I’d love to know your experience because I’m flabbergasted.

With that, tell next time.

What happened is she received free money from you. She doesn't want to put out and now she is looking for her next scam. I don't mind putting some time into meeting a girl (unpaid) other then the date. But no random help payments until relationship is consummated.

On another note, Seeing a lot more SB vs SA. For those who have used both, can someone tell us what the advantages/disadvantages are? And is how does the quality of the ladies on each stackup?
SB ultimately can be much more expensive as you use credits for writing and reading messages, and viewing photos. In SA you can view photos and send unlimited messages once you buy a membership.

On the other hand, SB girls tend to be more working class and less educated, though there are lots more 18/19yr olds while your SA girls tend to average around 29 I've found. Lots of women on SA trying to date millionaires and are priced accordingly. Whether they actually find them there is an open question. Prices tend to be higher for SA girls and if the girl is on both sites, usually a sign that her price can be negotiated downward. The video feature on SB is interesting, since for some reason most of these girls make no effort to look good and you can get a more realistic insight into the way they actually look. SA girls love the polished and poised photos, but may look different close up.

That's been my experience anyway

On another note, Seeing a lot more SB vs SA. For those who have used both, can someone tell us what the advantages/disadvantages are? And is how does the quality of the ladies on each stackup?
SB has 3 different sites/apps (different names) all funneled into one.
I've texted some saying I'm from SB and they said they didn't use the app until we realized they combine all their users across sites.

On SA you're rushing to get as many contacts as possible in a month. On SB you can pick and choose but will blow through credits.

Always check if they've actually viewed your profile before they messaged you. There are a ton of bots. If they say they love to talk or can give good advice then just save your credits.

I routinely come to this thread to see the delusion of modern women. The rates and things they expect. There is a reason 1/4 of women over 40 are on psych meds and 50% of all western women over 30 will be marriage less and childless by 2030.
As a relatively younger monger, I expect a golden age in 10 years and prices to bottom out as every SA, SB and OF normie whore hits the wall and the reality check is taken out of the mailbox.

I routinely come to this thread to see the delusion of modern women. The rates and things they expect. There is a reason 1/4 of women over 40 are on psych meds and 50% of all western women over 30 will be marriage less and childless by 2030.
As a relatively younger monger, I expect a golden age in 10 years and prices to bottom out as every SA, SB and OF normie whore hits the wall and the reality check is taken out of the mailbox.
Yeesh...they're letting incels in here now?

New Handle not new to UG. I was here well before the shutdown and we switched over to the .pl format. All SA woman reviews

$$Sydneybabyxoxo$$- She is out of port jeffferson. 26 yo half black/white mix offered 200-250 she accepted. Decided on 250 for all bbfs,bbj msog. Met up with her at hotel. She is shy at first, a little ghetto, and was not made up. Tight small nice box. Does all the positions. Would I repeat maybe...to many options which I will review in time

$$Nikki1091$$-This is Dinicole as reviewed before the white knight alerted her and she vanished or has multiple accounts. WN you can rim my asshole as pokler would say. Anyways offered 200 for 2 hours. Saw her private pictures, I wasnt feeling it and had another lined up so I bailed. Seemed like a pro, open to everything besides anal which seems to be the going.

$$Colombianbbw222$$-Been mentioned here befor, got to texting wanted 500/hr offered 250 for 2 hours. Seemed like a pro. She got offended preceded to tell me her SD offer her 500 for one hour. Beat it bird latinas in queens are like ice in alaska.

$$Katty_mor$$-This bird is a time waster wants to snap-got snap and she starts with stiupd messages. Guess what Deleted snap no benefit for me here.

$$SultryAngel$$- Out of Garden city. Reviewed here before offered 200. Said no kissing and no anal. Previous review said no bbj, I didnt see her but but armed with the previous review I decided to bail and not pursue.

$$ChokolateGoddess03$$-Offered 200-250 she said minimum is 300. Thots in the BX and Queens if not an 8 or above get 200 maybe 250. She texted me not to message her, good luck selling you goods on a saturated market....Guys hold the lone on these birds 200. Dont inflate there ego and offer 300,400,500. Your killing the market. Not commenting on what someone pays I know that is frowned upon. Just stating stick to the structure and not overpay.

I have more that I will review in time. I backdate these reviews and info. I have a whole staple of women lined up no more than 300 for top line 8 or above , 2 hours a piece and msog. I offer 200-250 to start to test the waters. Focusing on latinas as my preference in the BX, Queens and ,BK. I have game and am in great shape so that helps. Please dont overpay, these birds can be haven for 200-250.

XxxselenaBaebeexxx is back as xxxselenaluvvxxx
She is asking 500 for a few hours and 1000 overnight.
You can preview her on her only fan and on Twitter (selenabaebee) can see her getting pounded.

Out of my range, anyone had the pleasure?

at your young age you already ooze misery and disdain for whores all because YOU have to pay for it LOL…it’s not their fault bro. it is actually sad you have to do this so young but it’s clearly obvious as to why. imagine a young angry trick like yourself who pays for it thinking they can tell anyone whats inevitable in society LMFAO take that same negative energy and hit the gym and while you at it find a higher paying career instead of sitting on your sweaty swamp ass complaining about whores because you are bitter you have to pay a price…..Happy Holidays though

at your young age you already ooze misery and disdain for whores all because YOU have to pay for it LOL…it’s not their fault bro. it is actually sad you have to do this so young but it’s clearly obvious as to why. imagine a young angry trick like yourself who pays for it thinking they can tell anyone whats inevitable in society LMFAO take that same negative energy and hit the gym and while you at it find a higher paying career instead of sitting on your sweaty swamp ass complaining about whores because you are bitter you have to pay a price…..Happy Holidays though
Pretty cool all the assumptions you are making about a member you know nothing about and have never met. Dude, calm TF down and stay in your lane. I've read your handful of posts, and you are useless and irrelevant.