Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Was banned again from SA. Logged in to re-up using a Vanilla Card and it auto-logged me out. I had it going for 2-3 months just using a new Vanilla Card each time. I've tried making new accounts to no avail. Each time I try using a Vanilla CC, I get logged out and have to start from scratch.

Each time I was careful to use a new email and information, no photos, no personal cards, and each time that Vanilla card was rejected, I would start fresh with a fresh one that had been purchased at least 24hrs prior.

Was banned again from SA. Logged in to re-up using a Vanilla Card and it auto-logged me out. I had it going for 2-3 months just using a new Vanilla Card each time. I've tried making new accounts to no avail. Each time I try using a Vanilla CC, I get logged out and have to start from scratch.

Each time I was careful to use a new email and information, no photos, no personal cards, and each time that Vanilla card was rejected, I would start fresh with a fresh one that had been purchased at least 24hrs prior.
It’s not worth the trouble anymore . Just move on

saw $findom$goddess$ - 400, raw, cip, recording. fun girl, smart...and she told me some stuff that i did not expect about her background, but not particularly a bad thing. if anyone else connects with her you can see if she tells you herself, but it was a plus for me. she was just giving the findom thing a shot but didn't get much interest so she remade a diff profile, but it doesnt seem like she's active on either now. she also hasn't been returning my messages, so don't know what the deal is.

was talking with $yogi$, 25 caucasian. seemed like we were on the same page. asked her what she was looking for and she told me to give her a number and what i'd expect. i told her it varies and depends on what shes looking for and she insisted i throw a number out so i threw out 300, without even knowing what she looks like. blocked me. no big loss as far as i can tell. moving on. i had already lost interest by the 3rd time she asked for a number without adding anything to the conversation or sharing her pics

have some other stuff in the works but nothing solid yet. lots of fake profiles and non-responders, as usual. report back later.

Not sure if I should start a new thread, but its along the lines of SD.
There are several girls posting bbj, or their phone number in description or phrases like you have to spend to take me out.
This is on POF, which is free.
I'd say in the 30 mins of being on it, it may be a hidden gem. Sent out some baited hook but figured more fishermen would be a better approach than a solo man.
Just don't be rude and blow up the app with users complaint, walk on glass.

I believe it's tagged to your IP address, EMEI #, Device ID.. If you have a have a different phone... It may still work for you.

Tried the vanilla with a new device and it will not let me start, says transaction failed

billyS

Reign of Terror
There are several girls posting bbj, or their phone number in description or phrases like you have to spend to take me out.
I'd say in the 30 mins of being on it, it may be a hidden gem. Sent out some baited hook but figured more fishermen would be a better approach than a solo man.
Not sure about this, let's see what @Slinky Bender says about mentioning them.

Seems like some hookers migrated over to them same as they did with SA a few years ago.

I'd say from a monger standpoint take advantage before they kick the hookers off their site. Might not last long now that it's been mentioned here.

Also let's not start a thread or conversation until we from the boss.

Any of you aware that the this pro is on SA? I forgot her name.
XXXKatsassypantssXXX
Pretty sure she's on SA still as XXXblueeyessXXXnot 100% sure though.

I'd see her when she was using XXXKatsassypantssXXX pretty sure I posted a review maybe a year or more ago. From what I can remember it was very lackluster.

Pretty sure she's on SA still as XXXblueeyessXXXnot 100% sure though.

I'd see her when she was using XXXKatsassypantssXXX pretty sure I posted a review maybe a year or more ago. From what I can remember it was very lackluster.
i can confirm that's 100% XXXblueeyessXXX
i used to get head from heard and fuck in the car for $200 but her rates are now $500 since she got her boobs done

if she's gone pro then whats her #? maybe we need a separate thread?

I believe it's tagged to your IP address, EMEI #, Device ID.. If you have a have a different phone... It may still work for you.

Tried the vanilla with a new device and it will not let me start, says transaction failed
I was able to get back on SA with a new device and using google play cards to pay the membership fee

billyS

Reign of Terror
i can confirm that's 100% XXXblueeyessXXX
i used to get head from heard and fuck in the car for $200 but her rates are now $500 since she got her boobs done

if she's gone pro then whats her #? maybe we need a separate thread?
If she is a pro, and you saw her as a pro via a phone number from an advertising site (that we can't mention here) then you can start a new thread if you do it with as a review.

NYC economy must be shit. My SA account has been stale for months and I get flooded with inbounds in the last 72 hours looking for M&G. Bank accounts must be zeroing out after paying the rent last week plus all the inflation

NYC economy must be shit. My SA account has been stale for months and I get flooded with inbounds in the last 72 hours looking for M&G. Bank accounts must be zeroing out after paying the rent last week plus all the inflation
Yup - I haven’t been paying into SA for a while but am getting texts from girls of seen before to meet again and how much they miss me and want to see me…. Quite transparent… especially after some have said that the arrangement was only a transaction and if they had their choice they would much rather be with guys their own age etc.

Now while I know that’s true, part of the arrangement is the illusion / feeling that you’re into each other…. But it’s interesting how things change when money dries up….

Are we talking about POF or FWB?

Striking out so far. Sent messages to a bunch, had like 10 text me back, pretty much all of them said "yeah down for fwb, want this much. are you free this day?" then radio silence. a lot of people on the site want 1k+ per meet now, want to be sent money beforehand as usual, etc. Just had a very annoying conversation with someone who asked what I wanted, I told her, told her I'd be open to other things, then she responded that guys all just want to fuck her and it's not worth her time to explain what she wants. her only picture on the site is her cleavage and torso. the entitlement is mindblowing. just blocked her. tons of other girls "explain what they want in bio" but they're all just "i want to be spoiled and have fun" and "be interesting". more of the same old stuff

sorry not cleavage - underboob