Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Fucked Nunwithagun yesterday we chilled for 3 hrs. 1 hr travel time. We smoked drank. She's kinda cute face 6.75, no body real slim ik some of you like that about 5ft5 . 27 or 28. Gave her 200 after. I never give money up front. She can't handle dick odeee tight . Fucked her for like 10 mins max was tapping out. Maybe went balls deep for 10 seconds. Head was ok. Doesnt like her head to be gently pushed for back of neck which from my end is to indicate go deeper.

Doesnt like cim busted on her tits small a's and chin. Chilled rolled up again some more head from her. Didnt kiss her just wanted to smut her out . Wore a condom she asked so of course when they ask I'm down to play safe.

Glad I only paid 200. Worst time with all sbs sex wise was easily with her. Talking about how next time we see each other. Told her uh huh. Nice , cool chick but you can tell she definitely prefers eating and being eaten then getting stretched.

Havent been on SA in 9 mos. This girl got her number back in April like so many others. Eventually may go back on SA..
She's been on SA with a new profile..

Has anyone tried the Privacy app to pay for SA? The app generates a virtual credit card number for you to use. Don’t think it’s as private as a gift card, but wondering to hear any experiences.

Here an SA related question - if you have a number of girls each asking for a different ppm…. How do you decide which to go with? Always lowest? Does anything else come into play for you?

For me… I’ll sometimes pass up the lowest one for some variety… or if they appear to be or give the sense that it’s worth it.

2 benjis 2 chill with an average looking skinny chick does not seem too bad considering what people pay for body rubs and hand jobs these days
She claimed she never does 200. Take that for what it is. She's probably lying but she may hold out for more at times or with some over others.

That being said. I would not see her again. As a Sb they gotta take dick they aren't fucking back to back to back to back to back....

It is what it is.

Here an SA related question - if you have a number of girls each asking for a different ppm…. How do you decide which to go with? Always lowest? Does anything else come into play for you?

For me… I’ll sometimes pass up the lowest one for some variety… or if they appear to be or give the sense that it’s worth it.
For me it's a combination of what they are into sexually, looks and cost. But above all they have to be into what I'm looking for sexually, which often comes at a higher cost, and obviously I have to be attracted to them (unless they are so raunchy I can't pass them up regardless of looks).

Bro, If you ever seen her... THAT IS HER...
That is her. I just checked the name and that is her in the profile pic. I didnt go into the profile but that's her area and that's her pic.
I see it now. Theres another with the same exact screenname, theyre allowing duplicate names now.

I had set up to meet her back when she was forst talked about, but her pics just werent doing it for me.

Lowest does not necessarily mean worst — you should not be treating this as bidding with lowest/highest bids gets thrown out.

You should figure out how each girl looks, what each girl offers and which sparks your interest most

Your enjoyment should come first and cost as 2nd factor if all fall within your budget

There are many reviews here where OPs paid top $ for bad experience, and the ones with reasonable $ got best time ever...

This damn site has gone to hell. I can't believe that in NY there's SOOO many actual accounts and you literally only get 2 messages in and ghost. Or they give some ass crazy price. several quoted 800 and i'm not old, unnatractive or anything. Are ya'll driving up the price? 200 is sw price so I understand but i'm prepared to do 4-5 fine. but that extra is garbage.

This damn site has gone to hell. I can't believe that in NY there's SOOO many actual accounts and you literally only get 2 messages in and ghost. Or they give some ass crazy price. several quoted 800 and i'm not old, unnatractive or anything. Are ya'll driving up the price? 200 is sw price so I understand but i'm prepared to do 4-5 fine. but that extra is garbage.
I agree. I had one asking for 700 a few weeks ago. Finally agreed to 4, and even at that it wasn’t worth it. I’ve been meaning to post a review. It reenforced for me that I should stick to my guns on the price. Oh - and at 700 that would not even be bbfs

Another was asking 750, meet for drinks and then just a BJ. 1k if you want sex and only doggy to avoid covid (??????).

Most of them seem to start with stupid numbers and come down a little but the numbers are still stupid; When they ask for a dumb number I usually say over my budget which is the truth and wish them the best; most of the time they comeback with what does work for you and I say have a good day