Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Were any words exchanged between you and her or your friend?
Recongizing the face and remembering the cardates /backseat coffee visits. Other certain details also came to mind. I repied, "Oh Nice to meet you. I'm Roger. What do you do for a living? Oh, you're a nurse now, good for you." She then prob. also remembered me because after the interaction, she couldn't keep eye contact. It was a bit humerous.
I would bet she prob. disabled her account for a while. It was up when I submitted the comment. BLTInternational, x7894 for confirmation.

Beauty and Brains25 (No 25) - messaged back and forth with this one on more than one occasion. Must admit the photos look great however (at least with me) she insists on a cash "gift" at the first intro/meet n' greet. I don't pay appearance fees on top of picking up the bill for food and drink etc. So that's all I got, nothing on the other two.....
Met with her for lunch cost me $100 pretty face a little belly. Set up second meet and ask about hotel, she said she needed a few more meets but could I give her another $100. Nicely thanked her for wasting my time. Just a scammer.

It must be the thrill of the chase or reliving your yute.what do you guys do when these meets go south and your dick is hard and you have that bad taste in your mouth from disappointment?

~~Hottie blondie 2015~~ (no spaces) Polish girl from W Babylon area - strung out and bouncing around from one shitty motel to another along Rt 109. Her preference is a car date for head (something I normally wouldn't do) to cover the next nights room and whatever her drug of choice is (fear the worst). The BF she had been living with is in Rikers and is headed upstate for a good stretch and claims situation at home is toxic but who knows. If she wasn't so ravaged by the drugs she would actually be hot - however, at present, IMO - she's anything but. Doesn't want to bring guys back to her room as she's afraid she'll be asked to leave the motel and she's really not interested in having sex however for enough cash I'm sure she'd agree to it.

Felt sorry for her and tried to help but it's a lost cause. She's too needy and has to clean up her act and get off the drugs. For car head she's okay (asks for $150 but will accept $100) but not at all what I'm looking for on SA. Be careful as I'm not sure if she carries around any illegal substances on her person and she may be known to the boys in the 1st precinct but it certainly wouldn't surprise me

How was the experience

~~Hottie blondie 2015~~ (no spaces) Polish girl from W Babylon area - strung out and bouncing around from one shitty motel to another along Rt 109. Her preference is a car date for head (something I normally wouldn't do) to cover the next nights room and whatever her drug of choice is (fear the worst). The BF she had been living with is in Rikers and is headed upstate for a good stretch and claims situation at home is toxic but who knows. If she wasn't so ravaged by the drugs she would actually be hot - however, at present, IMO - she's anything but. Doesn't want to bring guys back to her room as she's afraid she'll be asked to leave the motel and she's really not interested in having sex however for enough cash I'm sure she'd agree to it.

Felt sorry for her and tried to help but it's a lost cause. She's too needy and has to clean up her act and get off the drugs. For car head she's okay (asks for $150 but will accept $100) but not at all what I'm looking for on SA. Be careful as I'm not sure if she carries around any illegal substances on her person and she may be known to the boys in the 1st precinct but it certainly wouldn't surprise me

How was the experience
For me the experience was not particularly memorable - the only reason I agreed to a bbj cim (spit outside the car door) was because I was a little backed up and didn't just want to gift her the $. She's essentially a good person but clearly headed down a bad path....made it clear that she was desperate and I wasn't going to leave her without any money. I was nervous and just wanted it to be over before someone saw us but she knew how to suck a dick and got the job done (thankfully, in this instance - pretty quickly). I won't repeat but if you'd be okay with a nice yet needy thin polish girl blowing you in the car for $100 I'd recommend bearing in mind the risks noted with this one - as always, be careful

Goodshag, I would be curious to compare experiences with her.
nothing much to share other than what is written above. Made contact. Conversation going well, sent a lot of kinky nudes while telling me what she enjoys being done to her….get within a couple of days of the meet date and she disappears. Googled the phone number she gave me and it’s a legit number. Full name/info came up. Pretty odd.

Saw BLTinternational at a real life family function as arm candy for a friend. It was odd to have both worlds collide. Previously reviewed.
So somewhat related .... Years & years ago, as I'm shopping with my son to get a Christmas card at a Hallmark store, I ran into a hot lil provder I had seen less than 2 weeks prior(40 miles away). (Literally ran into her. I turned corner of asileway she turned the other and walked into me)
Me: "Excuse me"..."Oh Hi" Dumb Ass
Her: "I'm sorry, how are you?"....NOT Are you OK?..."How are you" came across as more familiar...aaauughhh
Me: "I'm um good. ok, have a Nice Holiday"
My Son: "hey dad, who was that?"
ummm ummm....."I dunno I was just trying to be nice"
Then a shit ton of awkward glances across the store.

Even more crazy... about 8 years ago. I'm at a Christening dinner for a friend, at a nice restaurant. Walkiing behind another friend who was a much younger than me co worker also. I see the hair color from behind of his date and spidey senses started to tingle. But I tap him on the shoulder to say hi. They both turn around and I see that she is a very well known Girl who worked a strip place known for extras. She had a very distinctive look about her. Was also talked about on this board about 10 years prior(so that would be early 2000s).
He says hello "This is ____, my fiance" Shake hands she did not recognize me so we were ok. LAter found out that she had just gotten a job in the health care field and was working at a major Hospital.
At the time she "Danced" always said like a lot of them do..."I'm doing this to pay for college" ..Guess she really was! But was EXTREMELY weird to think that I probably droppped 1/2 dozen loads on her sweet soft DD chest before he ever knew her.
And the Happy Ending(pun intended)
Their Happily Married with a lil baby girl, living 1 town over from me.

Oh Yeah best part...Her Name was exactly what she used at the club!!

Even more crazy... about 8 years ago. I'm at a Christening dinner for a friend, at a nice restaurant. Walkiing behind another friend who was a much younger than me co worker also. I see the hair color from behind of his date and spidey senses started to tingle. But I tap him on the shoulder to say hi. They both turn around and I see that she is a very well known Girl who worked a strip place known for extras. She had a very distinctive look about her. Was also talked about on this board about 10 years prior(so that would be early 2000s).
He says hello "This is ____, my fiance" Shake hands she did not recognize me so we were ok. LAter found out that she had just gotten a job in the health care field and was working at a major Hospital.
At the time she "Danced" always said like a lot of them do..."I'm doing this to pay for college" ..Guess she really was! But was EXTREMELY weird to think that I probably droppped 1/2 dozen loads on her sweet soft DD chest before he ever knew her.

Yep- A “happy ending” for all…

Not that we can take a poll, but I’m sure there are quite a few gals who we have all cum across on stage, in the motel etc, who were doing it to just pay bills etc and not live normal lives with spouses and siblings

In all the years I’ve been mongering, I only bumped into someone one time and that was early on, a year or two after I’d started. Probably because I’d mostly meet girls in hotels or massage places who lived in different towns. The one time I did bump into someone, I’d been working in a different state and got a girl to see me outcall. The next night I went to a club around where I was staying and bumped into her on the dance floor. Her face dropped, and she turned and ran. Guess she was with her friends and didn’t want me to accidentally say something.

I’m a little more concerned bumping into someone from SA, who’s not a professional. Especially if I’m with friends/family.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ran into a pro I've seen a few times at the car wash last week. My car was behind hers on line. Our eyes met and we both knew. She didn't say anything, neither did I, but I had half a mind to offer to pay for her carwash for a quickie in the bathroom lol.
Not that there's really a difference but, a pro being someone advertising on a site working at a hotel or an SA girl you had a date with?