Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Yup my month is over as well. I only got back on cause I found a discount. But I've been on SA multiple times a years, off and on for probably 10+ years now. This month has had the absolute worst results of any of my previous. So thats a pretty good sample size that shows how bad its gotten.

A few to avoid:

(Sharp It Girl) no spaces - Total scammer, with the sob story of how her life is so horrible, and how her landlord was kicking her out by 7pm if she didn't come up with rent. Asking to send money without meeting. Boo Hoo

(Sweet Heart Red head) no spaces - Wants 1000 per meet, lol

(Luna 19 96) no spaces - Game player, just strings you along with no intention of ever meeting

(Smart Mer maid) no spaces - wants 6000 per month, so basically 72k a year tax free. Brain damaged

(A m o) no spaces - planned to meet, ghosted

(Selena love xo) no spaces - planned to meet, ghosted last minute

(gi gi 143) no spaces - Horrible communication, planned to meet, ghosted last minute

(Foxy prin cess) no spaces - Horrible communication, planned to meet, ghosted last minute

The list goes on, a ton more that are just playing. But don't feel like putting any more time into this.

Yup my month is over as well. I only got back on cause I found a discount. But I've been on SA multiple times a years, off and on for probably 10+ years now. This month has had the absolute worst results of any of my previous. So thats a pretty good sample size that shows how bad its gotten.

A few to avoid:

(Sharp It Girl) no spaces - Total scammer, with the sob story of how her life is so horrible, and how her landlord was kicking her out by 7pm if she didn't come up with rent. Asking to send money without meeting. Boo Hoo

(Sweet Heart Red head) no spaces - Wants 1000 per meet, lol

(Luna 19 96) no spaces - Game player, just strings you along with no intention of ever meeting

(Smart Mer maid) no spaces - wants 6000 per month, so basically 72k a year tax free. Brain damaged

(A m o) no spaces - planned to meet, ghosted

(Selena love xo) no spaces - planned to meet, ghosted last minute

(gi gi 143) no spaces - Horrible communication, planned to meet, ghosted last minute

(Foxy prin cess) no spaces - Horrible communication, planned to meet, ghosted last minute

The list goes on, a ton more that are just playing. But don't feel like putting any more time into this.
Even if they're serious, they're just not worth it unless you find one that is genuinely just looking for one guy for a reasonable amount.

$ _hillary_ $ hot pic but fake and waste of time. sort of convincing but there were some red flags. Went straight to texting without specifying price. Spent two days texting and when we finally agree to meet, asks $150 for hair, nail, gas.

Was traveling a bit and met up with $$sop hi e lu v 4 4$$ (out of Virginia) no spaces. Total waste of time. Agreed to 400 for a few hours or fun, she says all was included — she looked like her pics and seemed pretty hot. Gets to my place and I was ordering food so I get order some for her too. While we are waiting she’s asking for money up front. That’s a big red flag for me, even with the girl there in my room. So I showed her the money which I then put in the safe. But she keeps asking for it, and using any delay tactic to avoid doing anything. We get a little more comfortable, but all she would do is hand job.

I ask her to blow me, but she woudl just suck on the tip and then go back to a handjob. Says doesn’t really like to do that. She takes her pants off, but doesn’t want me to eat her…. She doesn’t like that either. We end up not doing anything before the food comes. When the food arrived I was so frustrated i told her to take her meal and get out. Gave her the food and just a few bucks to get the hell out of my room.

These on line girls have a bunch of guys lining up for their stuff. I had one I saw years ago and ask when she’s coming to NY. She says send her a plane ticket. I say I want to see you next time you’re here. Same shit. I told her I saw you when you were 180 hr in an Airbnb she told me bye boy. These girls crack me up. Another on from years back is on tour. Ask where she’s staying. Tells me book an appointment. I say I’ve seen you before. She needs deposit. I said why would I give an out of towner a deposit if I’ve seen you. She blocked me. My loss. The common thing was their phone number changed so they don’t get the old customers messing up their new persona. Thanks

These on line girls have a bunch of guys lining up for their stuff. I had one I saw years ago and ask when she’s coming to NY. She says send her a plane ticket. I say I want to see you next time you’re here. Same shit. I told her I saw you when you were 180 hr in an Airbnb she told me bye boy. These girls crack me up. Another on from years back is on tour. Ask where she’s staying. Tells me book an appointment. I say I’ve seen you before. She needs deposit. I said why would I give an out of towner a deposit if I’ve seen you. She blocked me. My loss. The common thing was their phone number changed so they don’t get the old customers messing up their new persona. Thanks
Interesting about the block - here’s another one…. $$B es t ba by$$ remove all spaces except the one between words. Texting back and forth with her while on my trip…. She can’t meet the first night but then agrees to meet the second night we agree on 8 pm. I was a little late so she responds “unblock fee is $100” and sends her cash app tag. I said what’s that mean? She says I’m blocking you and it’ll cost $100 to remove the block. I told her to fuck off.

Was traveling a bit and met up with $$sop hi e lu v 4 4$$ (out of Virginia) no spaces. Total waste of time. Agreed to 400 for a few hours or fun, she says all was included — she looked like her pics and seemed pretty hot. Gets to my place and I was ordering food so I get order some for her too. While we are waiting she’s asking for money up front. That’s a big red flag for me, even with the girl there in my room. So I showed her the money which I then put in the safe. But she keeps asking for it, and using any delay tactic to avoid doing anything. We get a little more comfortable, but all she would do is hand job.

I ask her to blow me, but she woudl just suck on the tip and then go back to a handjob. Says doesn’t really like to do that. She takes her pants off, but doesn’t want me to eat her…. She doesn’t like that either. We end up not doing anything before the food comes. When the food arrived I was so frustrated i told her to take her meal and get out. Gave her the food and just a few bucks to get the hell out of my room.
Thinking with the big head.

Everyone has different experiences. Most ppl ik are cleaning up on SA right now.
You keep saying this but you’re younger single and probably don’t need to pay more than dinner to score. The people you know must be in the same boat. The loony girls require time and effort to line up meet and work out details.when time is money all the extra work involved shouldn’t equal paying more for these girls. The guys that aren’t single usually want discretion something younguns lack.

Everyone has different experiences. Most ppl ik are cleaning up on SA right now.
I use to smash about 3 or 4 different bitches a week, after a while the shit gets played out in my personal opinion and even worse now with all the bs games, i rather just put the $$$ into my cars, house, vacations and investments but hey maybe I'll sign back on some day but till now i See im not missing out on anything lol.

Yes on JLynn232

we exchanged numbers and started texting. It got graphic quickly and she sent me some very sexy nudes. We were setting a date for a meet and then she completely ghosted.

found it surprising that she’s send her real number and nudes like that so soon . Something seemed a little off.

I’d also be curious to hear if anyone got with her. She seemed extremely open to anything.

how far did you get with her?
I texted and snapchatted with jlynn232 for a while. I mean she sent nasty pictures, talked about BDSM, how she liked being used and degraded, what an old boyfriend used to make her do...damn it was extreme. Then, poof, she disappeared like the wind. We were supposed to meet...we live like 20 minutes apart. I really thought she was the real deal. But, she is apparently still on SA and I guess she gets off on nasty talk and then ghosting.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I texted and snapchatted with jlynn232 for a while. I mean she sent nasty pictures, talked about BDSM, how she liked being used and degraded, what an old boyfriend used to make her do...damn it was extreme. Then, poof, she disappeared like the wind. We were supposed to meet...we live like 20 minutes apart. I really thought she was the real deal. But, she is apparently still on SA and I guess she gets off on nasty talk and then ghosting.
It's probably one of the guys from here. Wouldn't be the first time.

Anyone else have problems signing up with a new account? As soon as I pay it logs me out and suspends my acct. but it doesn’t charge my cc. This would be my third acct with them. Not scamming them or anything. Could it be same ip or cc?

Almost the same thing. I googled her phone number and it came up with her full name so she’s clearly a real person….perhaps she is sending someone else’s nudes and gets off on it? Who knows. In any case, I gave up wasting my time on her.