Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anyone see samsup since she got out of rehab. I had one meet and greet and was chatting them nothing. Also hasn’t been on the site for a little while. Wondering if she went back to rehab.

Any info on $$Ro$seN00$88$$ ??

She will return messages every now and then, offers in the range of 150 for car meet and 250-300 for more. But then doesn’t show and stops responding.
Is in her 30’s islip area

$$Stud$ent$$ looks pretty good, location is pleasantville - I could not get anywhere with her but someone should try.
Tried my luck as well, from the replies I got she seems like another one who isn’t cut out for this lol. Offered her dinner and some drinks and to take it from there and ended up blocked? I don’t know these girls are strange sometimes. I wouldn’t waste your time with her in my personal opinion.

$$sugarluvarr$$ back on another account. Spoke to her a bit yesterday and she gave me some weird vibes. Was set to meet with her but her phrasing in the way she was texting was super strange like constantly saying “I will do whatever you want in exchange for your financial assistance” and other various weird phrasing. She also doesn’t drive(seems to be extremely common lol) so I bailed on her and wished her luck. Anyone else taken a chance with her yet? She seems to be negotiable $$ wise

$$Tar$12337$$ wants to start online .... her shtick

“id like to start with a picture type arrangment so that I know it’s going to be mutually beneficial when we meet, aswell as proving you’re serious on your end and not going to screw me over I’ve done this type of arrangment with my last sd and we met a few days later for dinner and we lasted about a year and since then I’ve been on dates and all went to shit. Just let me know if that’s okay with you!”

Nope - not okay w/me... and I noticed that she keeps changing her location ... now says Philadelphia, was NY or CT earlier today. And I’m blocked now :)
Yup, this is a pretty common scam thats been happening for a while. The location changes are the dead giveaway. They just try different areas, looking for fools to send them money for pics you can get for free on any website. I usually call them out on it right away, but if I'm bored I'll fuck with them and pretend to go along until they get so frustrated, they just block me, lol

Spanish$$$mami00 - meet with her a few months ago and seems like she’s still around. She’s a little on the bigger side but a good time nonetheless. Gets real wet, mediocre bj but a nice wet box for bbfs. She didn’t allow me to cip but I think if she get her in the mood, she’d let you. Allows filming etc. 300 for 3 hours
Accurate review she was cool. Not much into giving the bj or kissing and she made me pull out too.

I'm in town for a little bit. As always it's many misses with a few hits. I'll have some reviews shortly.

In the meantime here is some intel on some of my fails that I don't believe I've seen mentioned here.

$Francesca Lombardi$
No space, out of Port Jefferson
She wanted a gradual build up because she is very nervous about arrangements.
A few platonic dates for 100, then a few bj and fondling dates for 200, and then fs for 300+
She's on the thicker side but has a look that calls my attention.

$Artistic Athlete$
No space, out of Coram
Agreed to 250 fs and scheduled a meet in Medford.
Ghosted me the day of.

$Eli- xo$
No space, out of Queens
Would not budge of off 400

$Babygirl carmelaa$
No space, out of Centereach
The profile says no sex but I figured I would try. She said it's an option after several months of me spoiling her and getting to know each other. I've only got a week and I'm not spoiling anyone unless I get spoiled back.

$big_dyke_ energy$
No space, out of Brooklyn
Wants 300 fs and got pissed when I asked about her girlfriend for a threesome.
I would not see her on her own but I would for the threesome.

$Russian princess_$
Will not budge off of 400

$Goldenbaby 993$
No space, out of Smithtown
She's on WYP too. She asked me for 400 weekly and "it can't all be about sex".
I countered with 100/200 and she blocked me. I would've gone 250 for the face.

I'm in town for a little bit. As always it's many misses with a few hits. I'll have some reviews shortly.

In the meantime here is some intel on some of my fails that I don't believe I've seen mentioned here.

$Francesca Lombardi$
No space, out of Port Jefferson
She wanted a gradual build up because she is very nervous about arrangements.
A few platonic dates for 100, then a few bj and fondling dates for 200, and then fs for 300+
She's on the thicker side but has a look that calls my attention.

$Artistic Athlete$
No space, out of Coram
Agreed to 250 fs and scheduled a meet in Medford.
Ghosted me the day of.

$Eli- xo$
No space, out of Queens
Would not budge of off 400

$Babygirl carmelaa$
No space, out of Centereach
The profile says no sex but I figured I would try. She said it's an option after several months of me spoiling her and getting to know each other. I've only got a week and I'm not spoiling anyone unless I get spoiled back.

$big_dyke_ energy$
Wants 300 fs and got pissed when I asked about her girlfriend for a threesome.
I would not see her on her own but I would for the threesome.

$Russian princess_$
Will not budge off of 400

$Goldenbaby 993$
No space, out of Smithtown
She's on WYP too. She asked me for 400 weekly and "it can't all be about sex".
I countered with 100/200 and she blocked me. I would've gone 250 for the face.
Francsesca just playing games save your time

**intel corner**

$$Cutekiidd16$$ - sends cashapp code and expects to be paid, wants everything done on app (doesnt give out ph#sm/fake text#)
LadyRed01- Business owner (just a beauty parlor) from UT. Talked to last week but didn't get anywhere other than expensive trips and blah blah blah. if anyone is into that type of stuff, go get 'er.
$$hello_taurus$$- wants you to show her around and give her money while maintaining social distance (no hugs/physical activity) lolll
$$meganyoucrazy$$ ready to meet in a hotel now..send pictures of her at a strip club. hard pass.
$$avthee$$ text/snapchat for money. blocked me when i didnt respond and left her on read
$$VeronicaSamy123$$ ready to meet, asking $600 hard pass
$$Caitybaby1206$$ Cailtin N. reviewed before on thread. sent address to her halesite home before i even said hello. passed.
$$soccergirl51$$ wants online, pretty sure shes not even in the state of NY
$$notcoco$$ believe she's been reviewed before. claims she "doesnt get out of bed for less than $300" go back to sleep then hoodrat.
$$Lauren5430$$- pictures on SA arent of her. She sent me her actual pics later, expects $500. not worth it imo.
$$EnglishNewYorker$$- LOL this one is something else. has an instagram dedicated to her eating at places her sugar daddies take her (she always will request dinner at a nice restaurant first). 6,000+ followers and over 160 posts of her eating at fancy places we know broads like her cannot afford....you do the math on how many mongers have slid inside. combined with her british teeth, extremely hard pass (she reached out to me).

anyone have intel on:
$$ThisIsBananas$$
$$dragonrose1$$

they both ignored my sa messages, and maybe thats why im intrigued.

new reviews coming this week
meganyoucrazy is originally from the Centereach body rub crew.

$$fundirtyblonde$$ - Wants $500 for a handful of hours of playtime. countered with $300 and she blocked me. seemed willing and ready to meet, so hopefully a monger TOFT. edit: acknowledges her fat ass, but says absolutely no anal. no swallow. no facial.

$$clairedesigner$$- immediately texts me (from her real number) " Hey, its claire, so are u interested in pay per facetime or video" like it's a fucking normal thing. like its an average "hey lets go for a walk in the park". absolutely not. confessed she's in some other state and doing this because she needs money. start a gofundme babygirl.

$$SB4classyman$$- check out the jail tats on this one. messaged me with pro talk, i immediately blocked.

$$blondie_babiexo$$- is best friends with that $$belissima_94$$ girl. they both will be at the place you meet (even though you just want one) and make it super awkward. shes kinda fat in person as well. mongers beware.

$$MissJuly83$$- The picture on the top right (red lingerie) depicts the most actual, visible, current picture of her. I kind of made the grave error of focusing on the modeling pictures. She's like skeletor, no meat what so ever. at most 70 lbs soaking wet. I know some mongers are into the ultra spinner type. expects $500pm. Made an excuse and hightailed it out of there as soon as drinks were done, and hit up my plan b.

$Ma ry Gr ace$ no spaces. Says she’s very submissive and into just about everything. Asks to meet right away then throws out that she wants $800. Uh - no way.

Also - her profile says that she’s overweight but her pics appear to be fine. However, the additional pics she sent show that she has gained weight.

Anyway - the 800 suggest was too much. Pass.

How did she scam you? Looks like she's only been on for 24 hours.
Wanted $280 to meet and "do anything". Went back and forth. Eventually said her roommate was being protective and wouldn'tlet her leave. Then convinced me to give half upfront ($140), which I did and she told me I was a piece of shit and blocked me and lmao.

I reported it to Cashapp - not sure if i'll see it back. But fuck her. not cool. All her shit is public and all over her social media. So I told her mom she's hooking and I'll email the dean of NYU dental school too. Cunt.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wanted $280 to meet and "do anything". Went back and forth. Eventually said her roommate was being protective and wouldn'tlet her leave. Then convinced me to give half upfront ($140), which I did and she told me I was a piece of shit and blocked me and lmao.

I reported it to Cashapp - not sure if i'll see it back. But fuck her. not cool. All her shit is public and all over her social media. So I told her mom she's hooking and I'll email the dean of NYU dental school too. Cunt.
I'm sure those are all fake Social media accounts.
You were corresponding with some dude who is reading this and laughing at you.

I'm sure those are all fake Social media accounts.
You were corresponding with some dude who is reading this and laughing at you.
Ha - she was trying with me yesterday but seemed fishy. She couldn’t even remember her own story. Says she’s not in town and wont be till friday - asks for $280 for rent etc b/c the landlord will “report her.” I told her I can give her cash if we meet - she says fine meet me now I’m in NY. I said I thought you were in Rochester or something. She says - oh that’s just what I say if I don’t trust anyone. Then she kept asking me to come down to meet her last night b/c it was urgent for the rent. I said landlords have a hard time kicking out people who haven’t paid for months…. Nothing will happen to you if you wait a couple days.

Didn’t hear any more from her.

Yeah, some body probably just lifted those pics off the internet. I've done that too with fake profiles when they demand a pic. So it's likely you just told an Innocent bystanders mom that she's a hooker. Think about it - if she's in nyu dental school, shes too smart to do what u say she did!!

Yeah, some body probably just lifted those pics off the internet. I've done that too with fake profiles when they demand a pic. So it's likely you just told an Innocent bystanders mom that she's a hooker. Think about it - if she's in nyu dental school, shes too smart to do what u say she did!!

Some recent interactions with girls I won't be seeing at all or meeting up with again:

~~Victoria Rose152~~(no space) 20 y/o stripper from Amityville says she can host. Invited me to visit at the club (didn't name the place) and wanted $450 ppm if weekly. If you only want to see her 2x's a month it's $650 ppm - laughable and a hard pass

~~-Magnifique-~~ 18 y/o Asian from NYC wanted 1k ppm to meet in Nassau - passed

~~xmajestic princess~~ (no space) average looking 21 y/o Asian from NYC wanted $600 ppm for meet in Nassau. She offered to bring condoms, lube and promised a good time. Countered with $450 ppm + train fare and never heard back

~~Alejandra~~ 21 y/o attractive engineering student from NYC wanted $750 ppm and to be Ubered to and from meet location in Nassau...didn't bother countering

~~Bbgirll 574~~(no space) 19 y/o Asian in Nassau (?) selling pics of her feet -WTF?

~~K C~~ (no space) 20 y/o Asian from Glendale NY claimed she was willing to meet but not looking for anything sexual - bye

~~ the artist type~~ 27 y/o super thin heavily inked white girl from NYC wanted $700 - 1k ppm to meet out on the Island - passed

~~tokyo girl4~~ (no space) 20 y/o Asian from NYC seeking strictly platonic - bye

``meow meow puss~~ (no spaces) super cute 21 y/o Asian lists her location as NY NY but truth is she's 90 minutes north of Manhattan and it'd be impractical for her to travel to LI

~~Asian boo~~ (no space) cute 21 y/o Asian in NYC wanted a deposit sent up front so that was the end of our discussion

~~Your good girl shelly~~ and ~~Lovely 710~~ (no spaces) two white 20'something Long Island Nassau County girls who text on occasion expressing an interest in meeting yet it never seems to happen. I've about had it with the 2 of them but we'll see...

Craving Azian these days - anyone have info on these two? ~~Asian Kitten 104~~ in eastern suffolk and ~~Li jade~~ (no spaces) in Nassau (may have deactivated but was predominately featured on the site for the past week or so)

Sorry as I'm once again only sharing info on the misses and not the hits but to be honest, my average is only slightly higher than that of Francisco Lindor

Been lurking on this site for a while. Figured I’d be a team player and give back a little. Some intel for the boys:

$$BBontheBeach$$$
Messaged her and she said $400/meet and she can usually host weekdays (during the day) and weekends in the East Islip area. A little more than I like paying but the photos look good and I haven’t been with someone over 30 and I’ve had the itch for “older women” lately so I said why not. She wasn’t able to host the day I could meet but could come to me. Went to CMI (small mirrored room -not bad actually). Chatted for a bit, bbbj for like 10 mins - average there - then bbfs until I busted on the stomach. Pictures are accurate for the most part. Nice lady pretty easy going. Not rushed at all. Probably wouldn’t repeat bc that’s not my thing.

$$Illtellyoulater86$$$
Former SD was giving her 800/week to watch movies, go to dinner and get physical occasionally. He went to Japan now she’s looking. Pass.

$$$selena1xoxo$$$
Says she’s a student and usually can’t meet till after 4. Wants $500/meet. Pic she sent me showed her with a nice ass. Passed. Too much for my blood.

$$Alanaaa88$$$
Just trying to sell her nudes for $100 lol. Once you buy those she said she would meet lol. Pass.