Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I don’t remember who reviewed her previously but she seemed interested but went cold.
Ah ok the name was spelled wrong. Yeah she didn't answer me at all but read my messaged but I was thinking of one who was pure blonde pretty face photo as her main photo. I get it they're probably getting tons of messages so that's ok. But when the messsage you a few times and then just drop off or block you it's like what the heck. Something that's played out repeatedly for me is me asking let's meet tonight ok sounds good a little back and forth then nothing until the next morning from them hi how are you? Me asking what happened to meeting last night? Oh, I went to sleep. Went to sleep we were in the middle of a conversation about meeting then. them: lol

Ah ok the name was spelled wrong. Yeah she didn't answer me at all but read my messaged but I was thinking of one who was pure blonde pretty face photo as her main photo. I get it they're probably getting tons of messages so that's ok. But when the messsage you a few times and then just drop off or block you it's like what the heck. Something that's played out repeatedly for me is me asking let's meet tonight ok sounds good a little back and forth then nothing until the next morning from them hi how are you? Me asking what happened to meeting last night? Oh, I went to sleep. Went to sleep we were in the middle of a conversation about meeting then. them: lol
I really think there is a monger effect and it’s overwhelming if too many guys get intense quick and these birds just don’t know what to do and shut down or just lose interest.

I really think there is a monger effect and it’s overwhelming if too many guys get intense quick and these birds just don’t know what to do and shut down or just lose interest.
The monger effect also known as the distant cousin to the butterfly effect.

when many lurking mongers read a review and immediately message the bird harassing them or white knighting them with details of the review.

imagine being a bird and waking up to 76 new messages

i feel for these little slores sometimes...if I had a heart

@gold69 i got a thick juicy rich one for you if you want. She’s willing to do anal...only covered. I hit her with the “I’m allergic to latex” like and she hits me with the “I am too but I have non latex condoms”

about to hit the abrt button.

that’s like eating chicken wings wearing mittens.

Or ordering vegan at a steakhouse

L

@gold69 i got a thick juicy rich one for you if you want. She’s willing to do anal...only covered. I hit her with the “I’m allergic to latex” like and she hits me with the “I am too but I have non latex condoms”

about to hit the abrt button.

that’s like eating chicken wings wearing mittens.

Or ordering vegan at a steakhouse
Lmao!! Throw her my way. I like em thick!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I can't help thinking on a closed female SA site there is the female counter part of Seeking urging the other girls "Don't do anything for less than $300. If we all stick together they will have to pay us what we want, you know these doughy little nerds who live with their mothers can't get laid without paying us."

I can't help thinking on a closed female SA site there is the female counter part of Seeking urging the other girls "Don't do anything for less than $300. If we all stick together they will have to pay us what we want, you know these doughy little nerds who live with their mothers can't get laid without paying us."
They do have a blog on a facebook page from what one girl told me but im sure there's also a few more.