Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Thanks... unfortunately I made the mistake of using my credit card... as soon as I hit submit, my account was suspended... no my card wasn't charged
Sorry to hear. I've heard SA is a little strict with VPNs. Could try to use a VPN and get your own dedicated ip address, an extra charge per month but that should bypass any IP restrictions from your suspended account. Don't use the same card.

Thread seems a little quiet so back again with another SA scouting report of some of the weeks going-ons.

$$Milliaa$$98
Out of queens. Jamaican girl, brand new to the scene, you can tell by the awkwardness/shyness. Met up for a coffee meet to see how she was and come to an agreement. Very shy, too shy for me and was nothing special looks wise. Conversation never really flowed, kept her head down for most of the conversation. We had agreed to a future 3 a meeting and told her I’ll reach out. Even at 3, I didn’t think it was worth it for me. Got in the car, deleted her number and moved one. Won’t be offered a try out for bench

$Loving$queen$
Out of Queens, 22. Messaged me out the blue, no introduction just her number and told me to text. Said why not, reached out and she’s in Jamaica queens, wanted 500. Noticed on her profile, all the photos look like different people. Asked her to send a photo, she said sure and that was the last I’ve heard of her. A few flags are up for this one, I would avoid. Won’t be offered a try out for bench

$Beauty $and$ brains$
With the spaces. Out of New York, 26. Reached out and said she came across my profile, checked hers and she’s never even clicked on my profile but she’s verified so we talked. Not bad based on the private photos but was slightly rude in text but asked for my number. Said why not and over text stated she wanted 1000 ppm. I usually tell them to reach out if they changed their mind but told her no dice and moved on. Reached back out a few days later with the same texting script almost like we never texted before. Unsure if she just forgot or something else but basically said the same exact thing word for word a few days later. Won’t be offered a try out for bench

$Cutie$Callie$
Out of Bayside, saw someone review her before. Reached out and we began texting, told her let’s set up a coffee date. “Not to be rude, but would I be compensated for my time? Is 50 ok?’, No you won’t be. Then offered 200 for a bj, that would also be a no. Said she would do 500 everything but it’s that time of the month. Asked me to reconsider the BJ to see if we have match. Told her I’ll think about it and moved on. Won’t be offered a try out for bench.

$Electra$
20, Out of Central Islip, attractive girl, keeps in shape. Had a coffee date and really no connection. Seemed highly arrogant about her intelligence and kept discussing how she won’t even entertain a movie if the plot isn’t mental stimulating. Let’s be honest, that doesn’t matter to most and she has a great body so let’s get down to it. Wants 700 a meeting, a little too much for my blood. She’s on the bench for now.

$Amber$leeb$
30, Miss “600 for my mental health’. Out of Whitestone. Met me up and was nice enough in person. Initially said 700 usually, offered 4 and stated one of funniest things I’ve heard in “Oh no, for my mental health, I need 600”. Well for my mental health, you won’t be getting that from me. Told her to reach out and she did earlier today. Wanted 500 for an hour, really needs to find someone to help with those delusions of grandeur. She’s on the bench for now.

Until we get a funny things said thread here’s my funny story of the week:
$Asha$, from last week’s scouting report, reached out to try to set up a meeting. Thought eh, I’ll throw a bone if conditions are right so said I have limited time this day and between this time if you can get to this area. I got this text back: I wouldn't be able to get closer to *****. And I have no money to take a cab in order for me to use access a ride I need to set my ride before 5pm the day before”. Could you imagine? An access –a- ride pulling up to a hotel and your date walking out? Gave me a good laugh for a while, might explore it just for the imagine of seeing an access-a-ride pulling up to a hotel.

Fill next time.

Sorry to hear. I've heard SA is a little strict with VPNs. Could try to use a VPN and get your own dedicated ip address, an extra charge per month but that should bypass any IP restrictions from your suspended account. Don't use the same card.

Thread seems a little quiet so back again with another SA scouting report of some of the weeks going-ons.

$$Milliaa$$98
Out of queens. Jamaican girl, brand new to the scene, you can tell by the awkwardness/shyness. Met up for a coffee meet to see how she was and come to an agreement. Very shy, too shy for me and was nothing special looks wise. Conversation never really flowed, kept her head down for most of the conversation. We had agreed to a future 3 a meeting and told her I’ll reach out. Even at 3, I didn’t think it was worth it for me. Got in the car, deleted her number and moved one. Won’t be offered a try out for bench

$Loving$queen$
Out of Queens, 22. Messaged me out the blue, no introduction just her number and told me to text. Said why not, reached out and she’s in Jamaica queens, wanted 500. Noticed on her profile, all the photos look like different people. Asked her to send a photo, she said sure and that was the last I’ve heard of her. A few flags are up for this one, I would avoid. Won’t be offered a try out for bench

$Beauty $and$ brains$
With the spaces. Out of New York, 26. Reached out and said she came across my profile, checked hers and she’s never even clicked on my profile but she’s verified so we talked. Not bad based on the private photos but was slightly rude in text but asked for my number. Said why not and over text stated she wanted 1000 ppm. I usually tell them to reach out if they changed their mind but told her no dice and moved on. Reached back out a few days later with the same texting script almost like we never texted before. Unsure if she just forgot or something else but basically said the same exact thing word for word a few days later. Won’t be offered a try out for bench

$Cutie$Callie$
Out of Bayside, saw someone review her before. Reached out and we began texting, told her let’s set up a coffee date. “Not to be rude, but would I be compensated for my time? Is 50 ok?’, No you won’t be. Then offered 200 for a bj, that would also be a no. Said she would do 500 everything but it’s that time of the month. Asked me to reconsider the BJ to see if we have match. Told her I’ll think about it and moved on. Won’t be offered a try out for bench.

$Electra$
20, Out of Central Islip, attractive girl, keeps in shape. Had a coffee date and really no connection. Seemed highly arrogant about her intelligence and kept discussing how she won’t even entertain a movie if the plot isn’t mental stimulating. Let’s be honest, that doesn’t matter to most and she has a great body so let’s get down to it. Wants 700 a meeting, a little too much for my blood. She’s on the bench for now.

$Amber$leeb$
30, Miss “600 for my mental health’. Out of Whitestone. Met me up and was nice enough in person. Initially said 700 usually, offered 4 and stated one of funniest things I’ve heard in “Oh no, for my mental health, I need 600”. Well for my mental health, you won’t be getting that from me. Told her to reach out and she did earlier today. Wanted 500 for an hour, really needs to find someone to help with those delusions of grandeur. She’s on the bench for now.

$Asha$, from last week’s scouting report, reached out to try to set up a meeting. Thought eh, I’ll throw a bone if conditions are right so said I have limited time this day and between this time if you can get to this area. I got this text back: I wouldn't be able to get closer to *****. And I have no money to take a cab in order for me to use access a ride I need to set my ride before 5pm the day before”. Could you imagine? An access –a- ride pulling up to a hotel and your date walking out? Gave me a good laugh for a while, might explore it just for the imagine of seeing an access-a-ride pulling up to a hotel.

Fill next time.
Thanks for doing gods work. This is proof that reviewing girls can go a long way. I always write that you don’t have to review the girls you keep but at least the once your 50/50 about or the ones to avoid. Last thing I want to do is come here and ask “ask anyone seen so and so?” Especially if I don’t contribute as often as I should(that’s because I hardly subscribe unless I see 5-10 potential or maybe I see someone I may know).

I could of easily lost a month subscription because I was eyeing $Electra$ page . It came up yesterday and almost pull the trigger but $700 is high but she does look good for it. $400 would be a easy score . Maybe $500 .

That being said some of those other girls you mention needs to check out $Electra$ profile because they’re smoking crack if they think they could get even anything near close to what she’s asking for .

Thanks for doing gods work. This is proof that reviewing girls can go a long way. I always write that you don’t have to review the girls you keep but at least the once your 50/50 about or the ones to avoid. Last thing I want to do is come here and ask “ask anyone seen so and so?” Especially if I don’t contribute as often as I should(that’s because I hardly subscribe unless I see 5-10 potential or maybe I see someone I may know).

I could of easily lost a month subscription because I was eyeing $Electra$ page . It came up yesterday and almost pull the trigger but $700 is high but she does look good for it. $400 would be a easy score . Maybe $500 .

That being said some of those other girls you mention needs to check out $Electra$ profile because they’re smoking crack if they think they could get even anything near close to what she’s asking for .
Offered her 5 and she said that's a little low but we can talk. After seeing the other poster saying dead fish, looks like she got downgrade to the waiver wire. But will keep everyone update if she actually considered it.

Completely agree with majority of the girls need a reality check. 7 is absolutely high but I could have seen someone giving that to her, Ms. Mental Health? Absolutely not. That was the point in my previous convo with billys. The ROI on a lot of these women are absolutely not realistic in anyway but yet everyone has a story about how "my previous arrangement agreed to 80,000 every meeting" but no one seems to explain why those magic arrangements ended.

Have a few more weeks of this membership and think I'll follow your lead with 5 to 10 leads before resigning in the future. With that being said, I am eying up my swan song. If anyone has info on $Dulce$miel$ in Westchester, consider sharing it. It's a two for deal with women that have a similar look to $Electra$ but slightly better. Have a feeling they want a decent amount but from the photos, I really couldn't fault them if they did.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not directed at me but I can answer. She's Salvadorian, said she gets mistaken for Indian a lot but I don't see how.
It was actually directed at whomever could answer so thanks.

I can see her being mistaken for Indian if she has mostly indigenous blood.
That is if we are talking about woo-woo Indian not dot on the forehead Indian.

It was actually directed at whomever could answer so thanks.

I can see her being mistaken for Indian if she has mostly indigenous blood.
That is if we are talking about woo-woo Indian not dot on the forehead Indian.
Based on the context clues of her saying her previous arrangement have been Indian guys, I'm going to assume she meant as in people from the Sub-continent. You know now that you say that, I remember her telling me she meet up with a guy from the city that kept commenting on her "great indigenous features". Unsure which one it is now.

Offered her 5 and she said that's a little low but we can talk. After seeing the other poster saying dead fish, looks like she got downgrade to the waiver wire. But will keep everyone update if she actually considered it.

Completely agree with majority of the girls need a reality check. 7 is absolutely high but I could have seen someone giving that to her, Ms. Mental Health? Absolutely not. That was the point in my previous convo with billys. The ROI on a lot of these women are absolutely not realistic in anyway but yet everyone has a story about how "my previous arrangement agreed to 80,000 every meeting" but no one seems to explain why those magic arrangements ended.

Have a few more weeks of this membership and think I'll follow your lead with 5 to 10 leads before resigning in the future. With that being said, I am eying up my swan song. If anyone has info on $Dulce$miel$ in Westchester, consider sharing it. It's a two for deal with women that have a similar look to $Electra$ but slightly better. Have a feeling they want a decent amount but from the photos, I really couldn't fault them if they did.
I chatted with them a while ago and nothing materialized. If I recall correctly, they wanted a date first to see if there was chemistry. Had to be dinner and they wanted something like 300 or 400 each for that. I asked if there would be any action after dinner and they said it all depended, they don’t usually do anything the first time etc. I offered to pay for dinner but no PPM for the meet and greet and they thought that was ludicrous. So I passed.

A short while after one of the two (maybe the one with the tattoo that looks like an M on her rib cage) had her own profile (she probably still does, but I think she blocked me and I can’t see it anymore). Anyway, I reached out and she separately seemed more open to just meeting and getting straight to it but she wanted like 500 and then said that I was over the age range so she didn’t want to proceed. (I’m in my late 40s). Honestly, I thought 500 was too much.

Good luck if you proceed, but I think they may only be interested in getting paid to go out to dinner with some guys.

$$Milliaa$$98

$Loving$queen$

$Beauty $and$ brains$

$Cutie$Callie$

$Electra$

$Amber$leeb$

Fill next time.
Yeah I’d be careful with queen - she has/had multiple profiles up at the same time and almost always went right to giving a phone number. I got 2 different numbers from 3 different profiles, just out of curiosity. I was messaging 2 profiles at the same time with her and she didn’t seem to notice, or acted like she didn’t. And the current one is definitely a new profile.

if beauty is the short one (under 4’10) she randomly messaged me responding to a message I sent her like 3 months ago. Guess she must’ve overspent on Christmas/new years. If she’s not, nvm lol. Didn’t see any with that age though

I chatted with them a while ago and nothing materialized. If I recall correctly, they wanted a date first to see if there was chemistry. Had to be dinner and they wanted something like 300 or 400 each for that. I asked if there would be any action after dinner and they said it all depended, they don’t usually do anything the first time etc. I offered to pay for dinner but no PPM for the meet and greet and they thought that was ludicrous. So I passed.

A short while after one of the two (maybe the one with the tattoo that looks like an M on her rib cage) had her own profile (she probably still does, but I think she blocked me and I can’t see it anymore). Anyway, I reached out and she separately seemed more open to just meeting and getting straight to it but she wanted like 500 and then said that I was over the age range so she didn’t want to proceed. (I’m in my late 40s). Honestly, I thought 500 was too much.

Good luck if you proceed, but I think they may only be interested in getting paid to go out to dinner with some guys.
Ask and you shall receive. Thanks for the info, I don't do ppm for a meet and greet so will move on.

if beauty is the short one (under 4’10) she randomly messaged me responding to a message I sent her like 3 months ago. Guess she must’ve overspent on Christmas/new years. If she’s not, nvm lol. Didn’t see any with that age though
Beauty is 5'7, White/Caucasian, Single, Slim, Non-Smoker, Verified out of New York, New York. Tag line is Young & fun. Profile text Even with all that info plugged into the search, I couldn't find her in the search. I don't think it would be kosher to post the ending of her profile link either. Now wondering if you have your profile not show up in searches if you're premium which she is.
Attractive girl, just came off rude initially combined with 1k for a ppm, no thanks.

This is a text I got from a SB in Miami

"Yeah lol... umm why are people so cheap these days lol
The other guy gave me a 1k to do my mani/pedi, hair, makeup and shopping ️
Before our date"

and you think I overpaying, some guys on there are mad thirsty!

This is a text I got from a SB in Miami

"Yeah lol... umm why are people so cheap these days lol
The other guy gave me a 1k to do my mani/pedi, hair, makeup and shopping ️
Before our date"

and you think I overpaying, some guys on there are mad thirsty!
Haha, you think that's a real story? She is probably talking about a guy who "told" her she would get that amount, before he finally flaked on her.

Haha, you think that's a real story? She is probably talking about a guy who "told" her she would get that amount, before he finally flaked on her.
some girl i met on SA (and stopped talking to because she turned out to be a huge racist) was getting like a grand a week from some doctor who she never even slept with - he just kept hoping and she wouldnt put out, so he gave her an ultimatum and she walked. she then got flown out to some tropical island for a long weekend with this japanese guy who she "only sucked his dick".

a girl i actually hooked up with a few times said she wanted 300-400 a meet, and i agreed. met up, hooked up, and she ended up liking me so she didn't want to take my money. told me she was getting 600+ from some old guy just to squeeze her thighs around his face - never actually fucked him. she wouldn't let me go down on her because she was prone to yeast infection so she didn't let anyone go down on her. and considering where she was working and how her (extremely low maintenance) lifestyle was, I would venture a guess that she wasn't lying about that guy. she started to take bc for me but started feeling weird doing it raw while she still had an on-again/off-again bf, so we stopped seeing each other and i think she got off SA completely.

some girl i met on SA (and stopped talking to because she turned out to be a huge racist) was getting like a grand a week from some doctor who she never even slept with - he just kept hoping and she wouldnt put out, so he gave her an ultimatum and she walked. she then got flown out to some tropical island for a long weekend with this japanese guy who she "only sucked his dick".

a girl i actually hooked up with a few times said she wanted 300-400 a meet, and i agreed. met up, hooked up, and she ended up liking me so she didn't want to take my money. told me she was getting 600+ from some old guy just to squeeze her thighs around his face - never actually fucked him. she wouldn't let me go down on her because she was prone to yeast infection so she didn't let anyone go down on her. and considering where she was working and how her (extremely low maintenance) lifestyle was, I would venture a guess that she wasn't lying about that guy. she started to take bc for me but started feeling weird doing it raw while she still had an on-again/off-again bf, so we stopped seeing each other and i think she got off SA completely.
Don't fully believe their stories. I've given dudes layups and the girl have lied they never take that low amount or they never take creampies etc . They always say they dont have sex. Sounds better. I dont believe everything they say. Even the two that basically fell in love. I dont fully believe any Woman's stories.

Don't fully believe their stories. I've given dudes layups and the girl have lied they never take that low amount or they never take creampies etc . They always say they dont have sex. Sounds better. I dont believe everything they say. Even the two that basically fell in love. I dont fully believe any Woman's stories.
with the racist one I mostly believe it because she was always jet-setting and eating out without having a job, and she was burning through cash fast. she'd get a modeling gig once every so often but I know they didn't pay much. unless her family was sending her money, I wouldn't completely discount it. she had a pretty exotic look and, while she wasn't necessarily my type, she did have a look I could see a good amount of people going for. she was still on the site last I checked, but I'm pretty sure she blocked me. I've posted about her before, and I feel bad for the "nice jewish boy" she marries in the future.

the other one, i just assumed was fairly accurate because she was working part time at a fast food place and definitely did not have money. even when i bought food for both of us from fairly expensive places, she was penny pinching. just wish things didn't get weird between us. she wasn't a 10, but she did whatever i wanted, for as long as i wanted and was 100% a pleaser. i would let her stay in the hotel overnight when i had to go home and she'd be incredibly appreciative because where she lived was a complete shithole.

however, you're right - just felt these experiences I had related to the previous post.

hey prankage can you give a little more detail about the girl who wouldn’t let you go down on her. Maybe general area where she’s from or any distinctive marks? I had one telling me the same thing and I didn’t really believe it. Just cautious if it’s the same one.

$$Milliaa$$98

$Loving$queen$

$Beauty $and$ brains$

$Cutie$Callie$

$Electra$

$Amber$leeb$

Fill next time.
Met $cutie$callie$ about 4 weeks ago. Very very tiny girl. Neither of us could host and she suggested car. Drove by the library near bay terrace and parked somewhere dark (plus my windows are tinted). Expensive but hey... I had a need.