Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I may be wrong but I think SA uses something that checks for email activity. Email addresses (specifically google, unsure about others) have a rating depending on how much activity/the type of activity it's used for and how "human" it looks. My SA emails work fine, but I made some other emails for SA, specifically, a while back and both were instantly banned immediately after creating the account.

Thanks for these tips. I'm aware of them but maybe another way to ask is has anybody tried all these and still run into problems? Obviously SA has some of this being automated and also done by a bot. I'm satisfied with SA but don't want this to turn into every time I set up an account and renew it gets "suspected" so

just looking for any known nuances whatsoever in the current process from those who've tried.
Another poster commented on the possibility of SA checking for email maturity. Work around for that is you can purchase a matured gmail for about .50 cents an address or just make them yourself and send a few emails between them a few times a week.

The main question, has anyone tried these and run into problems? I haven't tried SA pass sign up but I've heard of some sites leaving a tracking cookie upon first visit and can figure out if you're using a vpn. No harm in trying, you get a 30 day money back with most VPNs and if you purchase emails, you're out a 1.50-2 dollars. Think the issue would be using the vanilla card. If you're getting banned for the content of your messages, no one can really help with that. Maybe push for the number before you discuss anything pass how are you.

Another poster commented on the possibility of SA checking for email maturity. Work around for that is you can purchase a matured gmail for about .50 cents an address or just make them yourself and send a few emails between them a few times a week.

The main question, has anyone tried these and run into problems? I haven't tried SA pass sign up but I've heard of some sites leaving a tracking cookie upon first visit and can figure out if you're using a vpn. No harm in trying, you get a 30 day money back with most VPNs and if you purchase emails, you're out a 1.50-2 dollars. Think the issue would be using the vanilla card. If you're getting banned for the content of your messages, no one can really help with that. Maybe push for the number before you discuss anything pass how are you.
I haven’t tried them but there shouldn’t be any reason for those newly created accounts to be banned otherwise. The names were unrelated and were on different ips/using a vpn for some. If I’m right about the emails, your account would need human/human-like activity, which would also include stuff like watching videos on YouTube, etc. This can all be faked/done by people that make those accounts en masse as a source of income but they can still easily be flagged as suspicious accounts even with highest level of activity, and it lowers (even with actual real use) the more you do activity that could be suspicious (meaning seemingly non-human). Typically those 50 cent ones get flagged easily so you may either want to put in a few weeks of effort and do it on your own or get slightly more expensive ones. You can also buy tools that do it for you but they’re more expensive and require time anyway. Don’t ask why I’m familiar with some of this stuff, but in general this was just food for thought. Not a guaranteed reason, but is similar to another situation I used to encounter for something unrelated.

I haven’t tried them but there shouldn’t be any reason for those newly created accounts to be banned otherwise. The names were unrelated and were on different ips/using a vpn for some. If I’m right about the emails, your account would need human/human-like activity, which would also include stuff like watching videos on YouTube, etc. This can all be faked/done by people that make those accounts en masse as a source of income but they can still easily be flagged as suspicious accounts even with highest level of activity, and it lowers (even with actual real use) the more you do activity that could be suspicious (meaning seemingly non-human). Typically those 50 cent ones get flagged easily so you may either want to put in a few weeks of effort and do it on your own or get slightly more expensive ones. You can also buy tools that do it for you but they’re more expensive and require time anyway. Don’t ask why I’m familiar with some of this stuff, but in general this was just food for thought. Not a guaranteed reason, but is similar to another situation I used to encounter for something unrelated.
Didn't try vanilla but got banned on one account and made another was able to sign up and tried to use a virtual credit card from privacy.com and they kicked those back saying they weren't valid. Tried a visa prepaid the non vanilla card and that didn't work either. I tried a different personal credit card from the one I paid for on the banned account and they instantly banned my new account so, they keep a database of names to check for new accounts. I tried emailing SA to appeal see if I could get unbanned but they have never answered

I just went to SB, and had no problems, it's just really annoying paying per message, so it becomes much more than SA.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've said this many times and I'll say it one last time, whenever you buy a vanilla cards and you activate it, you have to give it at least 45 min before you use it to make a payment on sa or else it'll keep rejecting it until it locks it out. Your welcome!!!!
Just to add to this thought, once you buy the card go to the website VanillaGift.com and fill out the card info. It will actually give you how many minutes you have left before it is ready to use.

Damn, kind of random but 3 girls i used to see from SA and still talk to recently got herpes in/from someone in cali. one a spanish girl with the tightest pussy i've ever had who was fucking a bunch of crypto bros raw; one was nothing special; last one was a utr nympho that was tight, gave amazing head and swallowed, and wanted to fuck all weekend straight after "sorting her feelings". literally went to visit her once to take a road trip because she was never able to travel and instead she wanted to spend the whole time getting banged out. that time i we fucked the night before the trip, then in the morning, i dragged her out after and she gave me road head almost the whole way to where we were going, and then went at it again at the hotel. she was one of the only girls that was able to finish me with just a blowjob, and she did it twice in a short time period the last time i saw her. first two got hsv2 and last got hsv1. sad times. if i run into any of their profiles i'll give a heads up if it isn't already there

Damn, kind of random but 3 girls i used to see from SA and still talk to recently got herpes in/from someone in cali. one a spanish girl with the tightest pussy i've ever had who was fucking a bunch of crypto bros raw; one was nothing special; last one was a utr nympho that was tight, gave amazing head and swallowed, and wanted to fuck all weekend straight after "sorting her feelings". literally went to visit her once to take a road trip because she was never able to travel and instead she wanted to spend the whole time getting banged out. that time i we fucked the night before the trip, then in the morning, i dragged her out after and she gave me road head almost the whole way to where we were going, and then went at it again at the hotel. she was one of the only girls that was able to finish me with just a blowjob, and she did it twice in a short time period the last time i saw her. first two got hsv2 and last got hsv1. sad times. if i run into any of their profiles i'll give a heads up if it isn't already there
So all 3 girls are from LI? But got herpes from the same person in California who is a ‘crypto bro?
Sounds like a cast of women that belong on the After Hours segment of the Fresh & Fit podcast.

I routinely come to this thread to see the delusion of modern women. The rates and things they expect. There is a reason 1/4 of women over 40 are on psych meds and 50% of all western women over 30 will be marriage less and childless by 2030.
As a relatively younger monger, I expect a golden age in 10 years and prices to bottom out as every SA, SB and OF normie whore hits the wall and the reality check is taken out of the mailbox.
I really like you man helping to reframe things and giving me hope for the future of mongering in particular and the world in general overall bigger picture thanks it’s greatly appreciated!

SDM - $$moneyBunny$$
matched, one text, $600 +room+Uber
Looks very hot send current pics.

SB - Thighs_098, met in a room I paid for in BK, kept mentioning she’s short in time, $500 I didn’t argue since I read here she’s good for it.

a hell of a squirter, fun girl, 420.

SB - mia1365- Japanese, wanted $200 for a intro meeting in queens.. pretty but I thought it was too crazy! I offered a good, safe meet and a free coffee. Didn’t hear back. Anyone actually met her?

So all 3 girls are from LI? But got herpes from the same person in California who is a ‘crypto bro?
Sounds like a cast of women that belong on the After Hours segment of the Fresh & Fit podcast.
Idk where you got half of that, but I’m glad you have a vivid imagination. Not even sure where you pulled LI from. Might need some work on your reading comprehension lol.

only thing I drew from your post that could’ve been ambiguous was that they got herpes from different people, all from cali.

I may be wrong but I think SA uses something that checks for email activity. Email addresses (specifically google, unsure about others) have a rating depending on how much activity/the type of activity it's used for and how "human" it looks. My SA emails work fine, but I made some other emails for SA, specifically, a while back and both were instantly banned immediately after creating the account.
You're loosing me here somewhat re activity, human-like, etc. You're saying that SA actually has a way to interrogate say a gmail account and can tell if my google account has watched a youtube video... and from there.. what... decide I'm not a bot? How would it know that though since they don't have access to my account(or do they?)? Or are you referring to the internal SA in/outbox stuff when you message a SB?

As an aside, I just tried a "properly aged" Vanilla card on SB too and it got denied. Is Vanilla a problem there too?

You're loosing me here somewhat re activity, human-like, etc. You're saying that SA actually has a way to interrogate say a gmail account and can tell if my google account has watched a youtube video... and from there.. what... decide I'm not a bot? How would it know that though since they don't have access to my account(or do they?)? Or are you referring to the internal SA in/outbox stuff when you message a SB?

As an aside, I just tried a "properly aged" Vanilla card on SB too and it got denied. Is Vanilla a problem there too?
Have you ever seen the screen where it says SA is trying to authenticate your page or something? Forgot the exact message but I got it from time to time because I used to open pages and check them later. That's bot/spam protection. Gmail checks for bot activity, which is what they consider activity that doesnt make sense or that a person wouldnt normally do, like clicking unrelated links to spam activity, etc. and assigns your email an activity value based on that and other factors and websites look at that number. if the value is too low (all accounts start at something low, not sure if 0) it flags your email. I forgot the websites to do it but you can check your email level, it just doesnt make sense to for most people because they'd never run into a situation where it would matter. It's a range from 0-10 and your primary email is likely a 9-10 (it can fluctate a bit), but it takes time to build up to that legitimately. There are email agers, but they also sometimes get flagged.

If you've never seen the authentication page i'm talking about, open a bunch of tabs on your computer (ctrl and click the profiles or use the middle mouse button to open them) and just stay on the first tab. Either slowly going through them or eventually coming back to check after an interval should show the message, but idk how long it takes. I sometimes just leave them open for hours/days because I get too busy with work to check.

Have you ever seen the screen where it says SA is trying to authenticate your page or something? Forgot the exact message but I got it from time to time because I used to open pages and check them later. That's bot/spam protection. Gmail checks for bot activity, which is what they consider activity that doesnt make sense or that a person wouldnt normally do, like clicking unrelated links to spam activity, etc. and assigns your email an activity value based on that and other factors and websites look at that number. if the value is too low (all accounts start at something low, not sure if 0) it flags your email. I forgot the websites to do it but you can check your email level, it just doesnt make sense to for most people because they'd never run into a situation where it would matter. It's a range from 0-10 and your primary email is likely a 9-10 (it can fluctate a bit), but it takes time to build up to that legitimately. There are email agers, but they also sometimes get flagged.

If you've never seen the authentication page i'm talking about, open a bunch of tabs on your computer (ctrl and click the profiles or use the middle mouse button to open them) and just stay on the first tab. Either slowly going through them or eventually coming back to check after an interval should show the message, but idk how long it takes. I sometimes just leave them open for hours/days because I get too busy with work to check.
ok thanks for these clarifications. Up until now I've been using old SA accounts, ranging from 5-10 years old I'd guess, which at the time SA just took the email address don't think it did anything with it that I could see or tell. I would keep SA tabs open for months at a time I suppose but I never saw such an authentication message from SA along these lines. However, once in a while it would auto-refresh the page and/or log me off even while I was actively using it. So perhaps payment to an existing account runs the bot behavior live although the "suspected behavior" hadn't happened in the past for any of the accounts as they each in turn got banned as I used each one once again.

So then what you're saying is that setting up a new email and then setting up a new SA account puts one at a disadvantage from the get-go. Ugh. This is sounding dismal esp if SB doesn't accept Vanillas. This'll probably throw a huge wrench in the way I used SA too then basically sit down for lunch or dinner, fire up a YouTube, and message SBs so I'm not wasting time (going to eat and watch the shows anyway) which added up to many each time given this is partially a number's game. On a new account (if I can get that far) this'll probably be a definite flag to the bot and related software.

ok thanks for these clarifications. Up until now I've been using old SA accounts, ranging from 5-10 years old I'd guess, which at the time SA just took the email address don't think it did anything with it that I could see or tell. I would keep SA tabs open for months at a time I suppose but I never saw such an authentication message from SA along these lines. However, once in a while it would auto-refresh the page and/or log me off even while I was actively using it. So perhaps payment to an existing account runs the bot behavior live although the "suspected behavior" hadn't happened in the past for any of the accounts as they each in turn got banned as I used each one once again.

So then what you're saying is that setting up a new email and then setting up a new SA account puts one at a disadvantage from the get-go. Ugh. This is sounding dismal esp if SB doesn't accept Vanillas. This'll probably throw a huge wrench in the way I used SA too then basically sit down for lunch or dinner, fire up a YouTube, and message SBs so I'm not wasting time (going to eat and watch the shows anyway) which added up to many each time given this is partially a number's game. On a new account (if I can get that far) this'll probably be a definite flag to the bot and related software.
I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but it looks like a possibility to me. And yeah, the spam protection they use operates somewhat similarly it seems. you can get a well enough email score within a week or two of regular use, maybe slightly longer, but yeah companies do that because otherwise they'll get flooded with fake accounts, especially with emails being free and easy to create. there are other uses for having a good email but they're pretty niche and most people wont likely run into situations where it would really matter. Log into your account and make sure you're logged in when you use google/youtube, etc. and then just browse regularly. you can even use some browsers to open multiple accounts at the same time and just go back and forth with whatever you need to do, which can help. i do that and have different uses for the different accounts, and they all get some type of use.

first time poster but recently had my first meet up on SB

SB- kmell - she lived out by Selden, we first texted then agreed on a price,$400, we then met up at a hotel and did everything in there. was a great time and she was chill. will visit again for sure.

Thanks for contributing but can we have a few more details? For how long, how many pops, bbbj, uncovered fs, body type, tits, shaved pussy etc.....inquiring minds want to know

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for contributing but can we have a few more details? For how long, how many pops, bbbj, uncovered fs, body type, tits, shaved pussy etc.....inquiring minds want to know
Thanks @michfoxx93 , I approved his post with the intention of following it up with the same questions but real life issues prevented me from getting to it.

@Linkydinky thanks for the contribution but please flesh out the review with the details @michfoxx93 mentioned.