Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Met with $$slimvee$$ profile says Coram but told me when we met she’s from Shirley, although she mentioned she was doing laundry nearby when we met in Babylon area. Profile also says she’s 32 but I suspect she was younger.
Well we met at a motel and she was very nervous, it was a pretty lackluster visit little daty, sucked my johnson a bit and then a quick mosh until I blow my load in her. Really just wanted to get out the posion. Paid 250 probably could have gotten her cheaper.

Finally had $starriiee.. she was talkative but a bit awkward. not gonna lie wasnt too impressed with her performance. Barely sucked dick. I think she wouldve been ok with bbfs if i pulled out but i did wrap the jimmy. The only good thing i recall is that she can take a pounding
You got a good rate she quoted someone on here $800 lmaoooo. I got her for $400 creampied her once then blasted on her face the next time. Back in October 2022. Picked her up by East Meadow.

Met with $$slimvee$$ profile says Coram but told me when we met she’s from Shirley, although she mentioned she was doing laundry nearby when we met in Babylon area. Profile also says she’s 32 but I suspect she was younger.
Well we met at a motel and she was very nervous, it was a pretty lackluster visit little daty, sucked my johnson a bit and then a quick mosh until I blow my load in her. Really just wanted to get out the posion. Paid 250 probably could have gotten her cheaper.
Wrapped or unwrapped?

yea she was tryna switch the rate up on me, but once I showed her that we already agreed on 300, she stuck to it. I think shes a 200 girl tbh lol
If she quoted someone for $800 amd others $500+. She was desperate and agreed to the $300 good job but u did wear a condom. I doubt she taking less than $300 and i doubt she doing raw on first meet for less than $400. She loves the pipe and has nice tits. Good pussy too just $400 was too much and she's too far from me and insisted on seeing each other weekly.

200? That low? Her pics seem pretty decent. Worse is person? I was chatting her up and she does agree to 300 rather quickly which is a definite red flag for a SA Asian. They usually stick to their hyper inflated prices longer
She also quoted me $700 about 6 months ago, body wise not really my type and I had other options so I didn't bother countering, but $300 seems more reasonable for her...
See above @Riceporker she asked for $700 from @MiSoHoney . Did she accept $300 right away and was this recent?? If so she probably needs to male consistent money and has noticed guys aint coughing up $700-800 for her like that.

Again i saw her 1.5 years ago and $400 to get her for two times was like pulling teeth. I drop em when i think they are too much. She reached out but her constant asking me to see her annoyed me. So i blocked her on my app number.

If she quoted someone for $800 amd others $500+. She was desperate and agreed to the $300 good job but u did wear a condom. I doubt she taking less than $300 and i doubt she doing raw on first meet for less than $400. She loves the pipe and has nice tits. Good pussy too just $400 was too much and she's too far from me and insisted on seeing each other weekly.
She was def down to do raw for 300. I dont think it has to do with price. I think its more in the moment for her. For me..Sucking a good dick goes a long way. She literally blew the pipe for like 10 seconds. Shes not the worst ive had but lets just say ive had better for 200

She was def down to do raw for 300. I dont think it has to do with price. I think its more in the moment for her. For me..Sucking a good dick goes a long way. She literally blew the pipe for like 10 seconds. Shes not the worst ive had but lets just say ive had better for 200
maybe she's gone downhill. i saw her around a year ago and i had a much better experience. i did give her more than you, but she took it raw, was still pretty tight, and sucked me off for like 20 mins trying to get a round 2. bj was pretty good imo, better than i was expecting but just didn't get there before she got tired. she def has seen better days though, and she has put on some weight. tits are still massive for an asian though. she'll let you go multiple rounds and cip if you tell her before she takes plan b