Only if someone sleazy had a clue......

Usually I am talking to or e mailing my buddies on the week end. We are talking about hitting a party but there are none. 100's of hookers, 100's of mongers but no one sleazy enough to put us together in one place!

i hear you jd. a year ago i was hitting extreme's (& tony's) party one night and the red door another night and the spot on another. now that we've lost out on the olympics maybe the underground will rise again...

Sometimes I had to make a choice which place to go to. Now its hard to find anything. Not a good thing if you don't have a trip booked anytime soon!

Monger AKA Maximus

hedonism4me said:
Sometimes I had to make a choice which place to go to. Now its hard to find anything. Not a good thing if you don't have a trip booked anytime soon!

Monger AKA Maximus

We needed someplace to go but nothing!

Good to hear I am not the only one feeling this. Add that to the recent bad incall stuff I have done (with no Julies) and I feel like I am no longer a hobbiest. Hate that feeling.

i personally would like to see a party started- maybe even have taglines to identify ourselves at the place for security "the duck is in the oven! now get me plied lice" would be the code heheheh

It looks like some of the promoters got pushed out when they reached too far and opened permanent places rather than floating ones. But now since they are out, no one is filling their shoes. Some mongers need to grow some balls and rather than just talking about it, rent a space one night and actually give it a shot. The is no question that there is no shortage of either girls who would want to work such a party (and even enough that although they would severely bitch about it, you could let them know what prices they could charge and still get enough to sow up) or guys who would show up. All it takes is someone to actually do it; but no one has the stones to. (Hey, if NewAnimal was actually for real and has all the connections he claims to, why isn't he doing it?).

Phil I Buster said:
It looks like some of the promoters got pushed out when they reached too far and opened permanent places rather than floating ones. But now since they are out, no one is filling their shoes. Some mongers need to grow some balls and rather than just talking about it, rent a space one night and actually give it a shot. The is no question that there is no shortage of either girls who would want to work such a party (and even enough that although they would severely bitch about it, you could let them know what prices they could charge and still get enough to sow up) or guys who would show up. All it takes is someone to actually do it; but no one has the stones to. (Hey, if NewAnimal was actually for real and has all the connections he claims to, why isn't he doing it?).
He is the thing, guys with good jobs do not need to bother with throwing a party, its just not worth it.

Dvaenport

No Alternative
New Parties....

are in the making and on the way in AUGUST...mostly in the city
Of course you have to be a known patron or friend of a friend of the clan.

whats up my peoples?????!!!!! im sleazy enough to throw a party 4 mongers and hookers if your willing!!!!ive been trying to do it for the longest. i have a x-homeboy who throws mongering parties once a month.if you r willing to come to atlantic city holla at your boy we'lltalk about the details.

jonnykash said:
whats up my peoples?????!!!!! im sleazy enough to throw a party 4 mongers and hookers if your willing!!!!ive been trying to do it for the longest. i have a x-homeboy who throws mongering parties once a month.if you r willing to come to atlantic city holla at your boy we'lltalk about the details.

Pay for an ad here and I am sure you will get your monies worth then TALK!