Only 25% cum from penetration?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I follow a few sex advice/ survey type social media sites and also have done some of my own research on this topic.

A stat that keeps popping up on all of them is the fact that only 25% of woman can cum from penetrative sex, i.e. penis in vagina and the other 75% need some sort of stimulation to their clitoris.

Assuming this is true that would mean a hell of a lot of faking on woman's part, especially for these guys pounding away for 25 minutes and the girls coming multiple times.

I'd really love to get some woman's opinions on these stats so if any of our providers are reading this please let us know what you think of this stat.

And of course your guys opinion too

I follow a few sex advice/ survey type social media sites and also have done some of my own research on this topic.

A stat that keeps popping up on all of them is the fact that only 25% of woman can cum from penetrative sex, i.e. penis in vagina and the other 75% need some sort of stimulation to their clitoris.

Assuming this is true that would mean a hell of a lot of faking on woman's part, especially for these guys pounding away for 25 minutes and the girls coming multiple times.

I'd really love to get some woman's opinions on these stats so if any of our providers are reading this please let us know what you think of this stat.

And of course your guys opinion too
IMO Many woman love to be stimulated with Toys until orgasm and to me it’s a Turn on if your the one using it on Them

Yeah this is true. I heard that stat a long time ago and from my experience probably true. I find most women get off by tongue, toy or some type of stimulation to the clit. Usually what gets them off if penatration is involved is also stimulating the clit while hitting the G spot. I would say 10-20% through the penetration alone.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah this is true. I heard that stat a long time ago and from my experience probably true. I find most women get off by tongue, toy or some type of stimulation to the clit. Usually what gets them off if penatration is involved is also stimulating the clit while hitting the G spot. I would say 10-20% through the penetration alone.
That's why one of the easiest positions to get them off in is cowgirl because they can grind their clit on your pubic bone.
Unless of course you're so fat all they are hitting is soft blubber.

Another good position is flat doggy and send your dick in a downward and then sweeping motion.

Amp-Man would like to weigh in:

TRUTH
Every single "study", "tested theory", "poll", etc. has been conducted by people who want YOU to believe what THEY believe. Therefore, they painstakingly orchestrate some test for their "hypothesis", secure predetermined outcomes, then publish this dribble all to influence and sway YOU to see the world through the narrow Lense from which THEY see it.
PROOF
There are 8 billion people on Earth. You would never be able to survey a reliable sample.

OPINION
If you dig deep enough, you may find many of these walking abortions (most of them Man hating Maggots) don't want to take responsibility for their own inability to orgasm like a French Whore on V.J Day. They probably have hormonal imbalances that cause their clitorises to balloon onto modified penis's that block their inner pleasure centers. The rest of them, who may seem credible and normal, most likely had poor relationships with their dads.

billyS

Reign of Terror

TRUTH
Every single "study", "tested theory", "poll", etc. has been conducted by people who want YOU to believe what THEY believe. Therefore, they painstakingly orchestrate some test for their "hypothesis", secure predetermined outcomes, then publish this dribble all to influence and sway YOU to see the world through the narrow Lense from which THEY see it.
PROOF
There are 8 billion people on Earth. You would never be able to survey a reliable sample.

OPINION
If you dig deep enough, you may find many of these walking abortions (most of them Man hating Maggots) don't want to take responsibility for their own inability to orgasm like a French Whore on V.J Day. They probably have hormonal imbalances that cause their clitorises to balloon onto modified penis's that block their inner pleasure centers. The rest of them, who may seem credible and normal, most likely had poor relationships with their dads.
Amp-man seems very bitter towards woman in general. Echos of your "kick them in the cunt" thread.

But there is some truth in your in what you are saying.

Just like guys here try to use this board to control prices it is very possible feminist have banned together to try to control the media with a plot to get men to spend more time on foreplay.

These "selfish bitches" are sick of the type of sex (and I'm talking about in a civilian setting now) where a guy does 2 to 3 minutes of kissing and fingering then sticks his rock hard cock into their semi moist pussies and pumps as hard and deep as possible until he cums, pulls out, rolls over and asks " was that good for you too?" Thinking that by fucking a girl as hard as possible without any foreplay is the best way to make her cum.
And if she can't cum from that she must be a fridged bitch.

pokler

Power Bottom
When I see my SA girls I bring my toy rabbit. The girls like it because the ears vibrate very fast and fix along the contours of clit area. Works well in CG. I can only pound 7-8 min so rabbit helps .

Amp-man seems very bitter towards woman in general. Echos of your "kick them in the cunt" thread.

Just like guys here try to use this board to control prices it is very possible feminist have banned together to try to control the media with a plot to get men to spend more time on foreplay.

These "selfish bitches" are sick of the type of sex (and I'm talking about in a civilian setting now) where a guy does 2 to 3 minutes of kissing and fingering then sticks his rock hard cock into their semi moist pussies and pumps as hard and deep as possible until he cums, pulls out, rolls over and asks " was that good for you too?" Thinking that by fucking a girl as hard as possible without any foreplay is the best way to make her cum.
I still remember the first woman that showed me where the clit was. Told me to stop wasting time in al the other places focus on this Right here

TRUTH
PROOF
There are 8 billion people on Earth.........
There are? Who identified and counted each one?

Amp-Man appreciates what brother @billyS has put forth.
@billyS, @The Exiled, @mugi, @LorenzoDeMedic, @Rider, @vad1 and others
You guys are the reason Amp-man joined the board.
What we share is our Love for the opposite sex.
Amp-Man describing a traumatic event in his past is NOT a deep-rooted issue.
It would be wrong to suggest it. But if that's one's opinion, Amp-Man would fight
to protect that person's right to express themself.

Amp-Man would like to point out that here, we have a collection of perspective.
It's a cocktail of fact, experience and opinion.
And that's Amp-Man's opinion.

So, you would NEVER see Amp-Man condoning striking a woman because she was disrespectful.
However, if a low life human that just happens to have a vagina injured Amp-Man's family, punishment is warranted
(in the most disgusting, painful method imaginable.)

It's like if you love Pit bulls. You have them, you love them, but one of them menaces your child and one day crosses the
line.
For those deeds, that one gets punished to the degree you feel is appropriate.
It doesn't mean you have an issue with Dogs.