Once again...........

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/462390797.html

This is so absurd!!!

Now I look like Rosie O'Donnell. My pic's are exactly what I look like and 200 UG members who met me at the last party can confirm that. This is no man who is writting this but a very unstable jealous provider who is grasping at the only thing she thinks she has on me. She must be doing really bad if I am a threat to her, Jesus, what a loser. I know exactly who this is and her stupid book of quotes.

This is what it says...........

The funny thing is I haven't even been around for personal reasons since last Wed and he supposely waited until tonight to give his .02, yeah right. I refused to be chased off the board this loser. I have over 80 reviews between all the boards and somone need to go to CL to review me. There no rumors about me except for the one this cunt is trying to sread. I am not going to hide that is why I am going to post it incase it's flagged so anyone can see this nonscense.

This is what it states :

Prompted by her recent review on here, I decided to add my .02:
The thing about this woman is the service is pretty much as advertised. The massage is decent and the photos are SOMEWHAT her.
What I mean by this is, of all the things Emily is... pretty, sexy, or even attractive are not some of them.
She doesnt have one of those faces that make up for her being so out of shape. And the word curvy applies to someone like Tyra Banks. Emily is closer in size to Rosie O'Donnell.

So there it is, the honest truth about Emily. As for the rumors about her doing extras for more cash, I wouldnt be surpised. Because for a girl who looks like her to have such good reviews, somethings going on...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Emily,
That is why CL is not a place for a classy girl like you to advertise. It is too easy for assholes to post shit anonymously and get away with it. If anything when I met you at the party I felt you were much cuter in person then in your pics. You have a beautiful face with a perfect smile.
CL girls are always posting shit about each other. I never listen to anything unless it is on UG and from a known poster.
My advice is to ignore it. Even by posting on here to vent. It is very likely a UG advertisier who is trying to get under your skin and by posting here you are giving her what she wants. There are some sick people here but since I was threatened to be outted when I stuck up for Desi I'll leave it at that.
Don't even acknowldge it from now on, especially here.

Emily,
That is why CL is not a place for a classy girl like you to advertise. It is too easy for assholes to post shit anonymously and get away with it. If anything when I met you at the party I felt you were much cuter in person then in your pics. You have a beautiful face with a perfect smile.
CL girls are always posting shit about each other. I never listen to anything unless it is on UG and from a known poster.
My advice is to ignore it. Even by posting on here to vent. It is very likely a UG advertisier who is trying to get under your skin and by posting here you are giving her what she wants. There are some sick people here but since I was threatened to be outted when I stuck up for Desi I'll leave it at that.
Don't even acknowldge it from now on, especially here.
I know CL is what it is but I have a right to post like everyone else. I am not going to get into a whole posting war on CL with this provider but it is my livelihood she is trying to mess with. I appreciate your support, you are an excellent person. I can't just ignore it entirely, I need to defend myself. I am sure it is not anyone affiliated with this board.

I can't just ignore it entirely, I need to defend myself.
IMHO, by defending yourself you just draw more attention to it. Most people probably never would have seen that post otherwise. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have.

FWIW, I'm glad you aren't taking it seriously. I think your sexy as hell. So sexy, in fact, that I could never be a client of yours because I'd be frustrated that I couldn't fuck you. I hope you take that as the complement its intended to be.

IMHO, by defending yourself you just draw more attention to it. Most people probably never would have seen that post otherwise. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have.

FWIW, I'm glad you aren't taking it seriously. I think your sexy as hell. So sexy, in fact, that I could never be a client of yours because I'd be frustrated that I couldn't fuck you. I hope you take that as the complement its intended to be.
Thank you Dave, I wish you could be my client by I understand why and I take what you wrote as a big compliment. The thing is this is twice in a week and who knows how much longer this can go on. Unfortunately since I am a limited service I need CL to advertise since occasionally do get some nice guys from there. I am not bringing attention to it on CL by Re the post and getting into a he said she said posting war but I feel safe posting it here. I think if anyone tries to sabatoge ones job a certain amount of defending is in order. In the future I will just post the post and not cut and paste the content and if members think it's wrong I hope they will flag it. Eventually this loser will get tired of obsessing on me and worry about her own affairs.

Thank you Dave, I wish you could be my client by I understand why and I take what you wrote as a big compliment.
Believe me, its a very BIG compliment. ;)

And I might break down and see you one of these days anyway. I have no doubt a session with you is worth every penny. Maybe when I grow up a little bit and learn some self control.

The thing is this is twice in a week and who knows how much longer this can go on. Unfortunately since I am a limited service I need CL to advertise since occasionally do get some nice guys from there. I am not bringing attention to it on CL by Re the post and getting into a he said she said posting war but I feel safe posting it here. I think if anyone tries to sabatoge ones job a certain amount of defending is in order. In the future I will just post the post and not cut and paste the content and if members think it's wrong I hope they will flag it. Eventually this loser will get tired of obsessing on me and worry about her own affairs.
Any UG member worth his salt should flag this crap on CL when we see it. Its obvious whoever is posting it on CL has some BS agenda they are pursuing. I'll definitely do my part to help you out.

Believe me, its a very BIG compliment. ;)

And I might break down and see you one of these days anyway. I have no doubt a session with you is worth every penny. Maybe when I grow up a little bit and learn some self control.

Any UG member worth his salt should flag this crap on CL when we see it. Its obvious whoever is posting it on CL has some BS agenda they are pursuing. I'll definitely do my part to help you out.
Thank you so much. You are always welcome to see me but it should be something you would like also. I appeal to the board because I feel safe here. I know I should not give it any fuel but it's been non stop. There were two more after the first was flagged I haven't mentioned.

This is what it states :

{snip}So there it is, the honest truth about Emily. As for the rumors about her doing extras for more cash, I wouldnt be surpised. Because for a girl who looks like her to have such good reviews, somethings going on...
Em, this is obviously coming from someone who has seen you and is very frustrated he didn't get more than what you provide. He thinks you're playing favoritism and not allowing him into an inner circle, which doesn't exist. He's lashing out like a frustrated boy throwing a tantrum, sort of like a loser in a board game tossing the pieces and ruining it for the other players. But not to worry, you know how I feel about you, you know how others feel, you have many more friends than losers. Integrity and honesty are rare in this business, on both sides. But truth always shines through.

Em, this is obviously coming from someone who has seen you and is very frustrated he didn't get more than what you provide. He thinks you're playing favoritism and not allowing him into an inner circle, which doesn't exist. He's lashing out like a frustrated boy throwing a tantrum, sort of like a loser in a board game tossing the pieces and ruining it for the other players. But not to worry, you know how I feel about you, you know how others feel, you have many more friends than losers. Integrity and honesty are rare in this business, on both sides. But truth always shines through.

Thank you Rufftoy, you are such a great guy.

The truth is I don't see that many clients that one so disgruntle would not have left an impression, I am way too observant. The posted claims he was 48 well I haven't seen anyone older than 42 in over two weeks with two exception. One wrote me a sincere thank you and have a busy life with children so I doubt he has time to post on a Sunday night and the other wrote a review here on UG.

It is a provider trying to disguise herself as a client. It is the same poster as last week. This last one claims he came to see me from my other so called CL review, well that was last Monday (hard to believe he saw it in the hour it was up) and I took off Friday. On Wed I saw no one older than 42 so how is that possible. This is where my analytical Virgo comes in to play. It is no doubt a provider and I believe I know who. it's been quiet with baseball and football, add a jealous girl with too much time on her hands and you have a situation.

I wish I didn't have to post anymore but I can't do that. I also believe it is my right as a independent to post on CL, I think it is designed for providers like me. They want me off the board by defaming me (it is also possible it is an agency) and why wouldn't they, I make them look bad, I charge less, I work harder and I don't lie. The other thing is that thier claims are so ridiculous nobody I would ever consider seeing would believe it with all the evidence to contradict it but it still should not be happening. They are cowards because they hide behind an anonymous post.

What Coke habit? Just switch to Pepsi, or a nice red wine!

Obviously whoever is doing it has another agenda and a problem. I've seen you a couple of times, and had a great time. You do a great service, at a reasonable price for the area. I left more than happy to have seen you.

I know white trash, and you are no white trash! (apologies to Lloyd Bentsen )

What Coke habit? Just switch to Pepsi, or a nice red wine!

Obviously whoever is doing it has another agenda and a problem. I've seen you a couple of times, and had a great time. You do a great service, at a reasonable price for the area. I left more than happy to have seen you.

I know white trash, and you are no white trash! (apologies to Lloyd Bentsen )
That you so much, your support is greatly appreciated. My dad worked for Pespi for 40 years and I can't even touch the stuff, lol. This situation is really sad though and I hope this person finds someone new to stalk soon.

The best thing to do is to keep your mouth shut and just have those awful comments. The more you respond the more they will get a kick out of it. If you say nothing they will get bored and will eventually quit being a dickless loser.

Emily's cyberspace battle

Dearest Emily,

There will always be people no matter what line of business one is in that will attempt to cause their competitors as much grief as possible. We all have a set amount of energy and sometimes the fight is not worth the sacrifice of energy levels. It is important that you think about this with some degree of emotional intelligence so that you make a good decision about where you want to spend your time and energy.

If you were in Long Island you would definitely have a new client... your services are what I look for on LI but typically cannot find.