OMG this shit is gonna give me nightmares!

Originally posted by daengman
I interpret the bbbj/fs as bbbj and fs. I don't think one can assume that they are indicating bbfs. In this day and age it is not very likely.
I agree, they would have specified bbbj/bbfs if that were the case.

Originally posted by imaginess
I hope she means she will pay you $$ for the service. This has to take the prize for ugliest hooker.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/52262814.html
for all you guys that dont think Im a team player.

I booked this girl last night, got there, and asked her if her statement on the ad was true, come do what you want to.
She said yes, absolutely.

So, I gave her 300 bucks, instead of 200, bought her ancient laptop, worth only 50 bucks, so she wont post any more pictures.

Originally posted by BigMadM

I booked this girl last night, got there, and asked her if her statement on the ad was true, come do what you want to.

So, I gave her 300 bucks, instead of 200, bought her ancient laptop, worth only 50 bucks, so she wont post any more pictures.
[/QUOT
rotflmao ,god i wish that it was THAT easy...maybe i should post pics of what i look like after a long night!!

Originally posted by BigMadM

good thing her name is Meiya, at first I thought it said mierda.