Olivia Corvisart –– La Femme Noire

Hello New York Lovers...

I will be available in your city August 17, 18, and 19. My hosting location will be Midtown East and I will be available for outcalls to Stamford and Greenwich, CT. It has been awhile...we should consider getting reacquainted. I am the bespoke moment you have be yearning for.

All of the necessary details can be found by perusing the F.A.Q. and Patronage pages of my website.

XOXO,

Olivia Corvisart
OliviaCorvisart@safeoffice.com
https://www.bespokecompanionship.com
Twitter: @OliviaCorvisart
Instagram: @oliviacorvisattravels

Always be sure you date safely by seeing reputable companions.
My *** ID viewable using VPN: 148501
My P411 ID: P41793

Life is best lived when you color outside the lines…

Don’t you think it is time that you were excited about the idea of falling in love again?
At heart, I am a citizen of the world. I find my home in the many languages, arts and culinary adventures I have had the pleasure of experiencing from my travels. Previous itineraries have included Norway, The Netherlands, Bueno Aires, Berlin, and Mexico City which are a small sampling of the stamps in my passport book.

However, nothing quite captivates my heart like the city of New York.

The simple treasures of life are what warms my heart. I am a woman that enjoys classical courtship where the details of lives well-lived unfold like the petals of a delicate rose. With grace, attention to detail and a tender touch we co-create moments that are uniquely our own.
Perhaps you seek to make our date one you will certainly never forget?
Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can’t tell anyone about, and now that you have found what you seek, I look forward to our first date.

Manhattan, NY: Nov. 27th — Dec. 7th, 2018

*Travel is available to Long Island; Greenwich, CT; Staten Island; New Jersey
*There is an additional assessment for requests greater than 50 miles outside of Manhattan

My phone number is text only. Should you decide to text me to express your interest in setting up a date, please understand that I will not respond to texts that do not contain the following information:
• Proper greeting, grammar, spelling
• Full name
• Desired date, time, and meeting location
• Length of meeting requested
• Where you found my information

Understand that contacting me via text does not allow you to bypass screening and does not constitute a scheduled date. I will still request the necessary information to conduct a proper search for safety screening. Our date is not confirmed until a safety screening has been fully conducted. If you have any additional questions, please see the FAQ section of my website.

Olivia Corvisart
(917) 993-8175
Email Me to Schedule
Link to My Personal Website