Oh Mandy! You came and you took without giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except he probably wrote it to a "Man"Dy.
Ironically, it was originally titled "Brandy" and Manilow didn't write it, just like he didn't write "I Write The Songs," which is also ironic. And yes, if anyone is wondering, I have decided to come out of the closet and this is my unveiling. I will be trying out a TS first, though, so that I wade in the water slowly. Recommendations?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Ok, so I remember a couple people emailing and texting me to let me know that Mandy has indeed asked them to post for her to help her with business. I even remember someone saying that she offered them free sessions to do so... well I spoke with @Slinky Bender tonight and he ensured me that if anyone will stand behind their word and say that she has indeed done this, that he will eliminate the problem. So please , email slinky @ slinkybender@utopiaguide.com if you have information regarding the bullshit posts that keep appearing.

To the mods : contact slinky because he has approved this post.

I completely agree with you Sophia! I dont review often but when i do i stick to amps but....Joyboy only reviews one person over and over and OVER. As a fact none of us even know if it isnt Mandy herself!
Btw i am a fan of yours and dont see pros for the most part but will make an exception for you lol!
Indeed, over the past several years, I’ve been seeing only Mandy and since I enjoy posting on this board, I post frequently about her. Please point out the rule that says I have to see more than one provider and, while you’re at it, the one that tells me the number of times I’m allowed to post about her.

As far as your laughable suggestion about me being Mandy, perhaps if you took the minute or two to work on that one, you’d notice that I’ve posted reviews before about Tessa, Ting Ting, Lily, Hala Adeela, Nina/Natasha, Gina/Tiffany and, yes, even Sophia Belle along with many others. So unless Mandy had lots of free time on her hands for such diversions, I think we can lay that pinheaded theory to rest.

And as far as the rest of you go, this is Utopia Guide, not A Clockwork Orange. No one is holding your eyes open to force you to read anything that I write. There are plenty of people who I avoid and forums that I choose not to engage in on this board. I don’t get on anyone’s back nor do I whine about it, I just look elsewhere. I don’t know why some people insist that everyone has to have the same likes and taste that they do. You can use the “Ignore” button if what I write is so damned offensive.

You don’t bend the rules at UG; you either follow them or you break them. I have as much respect for the “man behind the scenes” as anyone and so I always try to abide by UG’s rules. If I’ve broken any of them, neither Slinky, Lightweight nor Waterclone have had a conversation about it with me. It’s their playground and whatever they say goes, so I’m bound by THEIR rules, not anyone else’s. If I went too far in my post in response to InvJim, I humbly apologize and I’ll be more careful, but I will continue to participate in this thread until I’m told not to by someone who matters.

As a fellow monger, I’m supposing that @billyS observation that her pussy tastes like condom lube is more than accurate since her #1 supporter just made it clear that she doesn’t like to shower due to the risk of messing up her hair... that’s disgusting!:eek::eek::eek: To say the least, I won’t be calling her to join me and any of my friends with that information clearly stated.
I know you’re from the south, Sophia, so maybe you don’t know that there is more than one way to clean yourself. As far as Mandy is concerned, she cleans herself perfectly well between sessions. Unless perhaps you stand on your head in the shower, she can reach all the important parts just as well as you can with a washcloth at the sink. I don’t recall many complaints about her hygiene and if the worst you can come up with is Billy’s one off condom lube thing (unsubstantiated by anyone else), I can live with that. Also, I don’t think she’s waiting for your call to join up with you and your friends. The woman’s got way more class than that.

So it’s nice to know that we can count on you trolling her thread, too. Boy, once again we learn that you sure do know how to keep your friends and – I’ve said it before – you are one vindictive little piece of work aren’t you?

... I even remember someone saying that she offered them free sessions to do so...
Utter bullshit! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I know you’re from the south, Sophia, so maybe you don’t know that there is more than one way to clean yourself. As far as Mandy is concerned, she cleans herself perfectly well between sessions. Unless perhaps you stand on your head in the shower, she can reach all the important parts just as well as you can with a washcloth at the sink. I don’t recall many complaints about her hygiene and if the worst you can come up with is Billy’s one off condom lube thing (unsubstantiated by anyone else), I can live with that. Also, I don’t think she’s waiting for your call to join up with you and your friends. The woman’s got way more class than that.

So it’s nice to know that we can count on you trolling her thread, too. Boy, once again we learn that you sure do know how to keep your friends and – I’ve said it before – you are one vindictive little piece of work aren’t you?

Utter bullshit! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Correction, I’m not at all scorned. Like many others, I am just sick of the same posts time after time. And I am not trolling her thread at all. I troll the entire board. I actually feel bad for Mandy because you take so much away from her by continuing to post the same basic review. It also clarifies that she follows a script... maybe one you taught her.

Since threesomes are for people with a lack of class according to your post, then by all means, I have ZERO class. I see sex as an open platform of expression. And I love things that are taboo. I love to have fun. And I love to try new things. Maybe that makes boring people, such as you and Mandy, uncomfortable but that definitely doesn’t mean I lack class.

I know how to keep my clients. And I do a pretty damn good job of that. So your comment about “you sure do know how to keep your friends” makes absolutely no sense. I’m not trying to be friends with you or Mandy. I am making comments based on the way I see things. As a provider who has been paying slinky for a long time, I find it unfair that you can keep adding the same spam posts to this board to drum up her business and bump her thread. And even people who are new to the board have said they are already sick of your shit. If you notice, someone else wrote a review on Mandy and I gave Mandy full credit and said it was one of the best I’ve seen.

Lastly, I add a lot of credible and fair comments to this board... I join in all sorts of discussions... and I interact with most everyone... what do you add anymore? What’s NEW? Just saying, before you attack my character and my reputation, think harder.

As a fellow monger, I’m supposing that @billyS observation that her pussy tastes like condom lube is more than accurate since her #1 supporter just made it clear that she doesn’t like to shower due to the risk of messing up her hair... that’s disgusting!:eek::eek::eek: To say the least, I won’t be calling her to join me and any of my friends with that information clearly stated.
That is just plain crazy. Someone tip her a gross of shower caps.

Ironically, it was originally titled "Brandy" and Manilow didn't write it, just like he didn't write "I Write The Songs," which is also ironic. And yes, if anyone is wondering, I have decided to come out of the closet and this is my unveiling. I will be trying out a TS first, though, so that I wade in the water slowly. Recommendations?
Andrea in copiague 4sure

billyS

Reign of Terror
I seem to recall some members waxing poetic about a certain AMP girl out in East Meadow way. Now there was a paean to love if I ever saw one. I honestly thought some guy was going to elope with that girl. Yet there was nary a peep out of you guys and she wasn't an advertiser either.
Mr. B, welcome back :)
But I'm racking my brain trying to remember who this is. AMP girl from East Meadow? Who are we talking about?

billyS

Reign of Terror
But remember, there have been other darlings on here in the past and many of you grew tired of them. So while the going is good, just enjoy Sophia for what she is and ignore all the nonsense, even if she is the one starting it.
Unlike many of "the darlings" of the past @Sophia Belle has developed relationships with men on the board that goes beyond what she supplies in the bedroom. She is welcome on Long Island even when not working.

Add in her stellar performance and attention she pays to her job she stands a good chance of sustaining longevity.

Indeed, over the past several years, I’ve been seeing only Mandy and since I enjoy posting on this board, I post frequently about her. Please point out the rule that says I have to see more than one provider and, while you’re at it, the one that tells me the number of times I’m allowed to post about her.

As far as your laughable suggestion about me being Mandy, perhaps if you took the minute or two to work on that one, you’d notice that I’ve posted reviews before about Tessa, Ting Ting, Lily, Hala Adeela, Nina/Natasha, Gina/Tiffany and, yes, even Sophia Belle along with many others. So unless Mandy had lots of free time on her hands for such diversions, I think we can lay that pinheaded theory to rest.

And as far as the rest of you go, this is Utopia Guide, not A Clockwork Orange. No one is holding your eyes open to force you to read anything that I write. There are plenty of people who I avoid and forums that I choose not to engage in on this board. I don’t get on anyone’s back nor do I whine about it, I just look elsewhere. I don’t know why some people insist that everyone has to have the same likes and taste that they do. You can use the “Ignore” button if what I write is so damned offensive.

You don’t bend the rules at UG; you either follow them or you break them. I have as much respect for the “man behind the scenes” as anyone and so I always try to abide by UG’s rules. If I’ve broken any of them, neither Slinky, Lightweight nor Waterclone have had a conversation about it with me. It’s their playground and whatever they say goes, so I’m bound by THEIR rules, not anyone else’s. If I went too far in my post in response to InvJim, I humbly apologize and I’ll be more careful, but I will continue to participate in this thread until I’m told not to by someone who matters.

Me Thinks thou does protest too much. While I agree in theory to most of this. The last line is a tad bit offensive. I look at it as NOT your UG, NOT my UG, but OUR UG so we all matter. And I think it a bit narcissistic to post what is perceived to be for the benefit of only ones self catharsis or very few other readers. While I must admit that posting myself is sometimes cathartic. I do my best to hope it, amuses or enlightens en mass...If Not I'm willing to take the hit.
To Be clear:,,,
Just a tad bit

btw... I know your NOT Mandy but your retort in post #26 may be part of the problem. Defending yourself... I understand.
But why the need to defend Mandy??? or Sophia's comments about her. Let her come in here & either defend herself or NOT. Thats her choice. And to be honest you did so in a somewhat Catty/bitchy tone to your writing.

Just sayin

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
As far as Lovecraft's comment about the Novella, it seems wholly appropriate to me given the length and the fact that Lury is Latina. But you should also note that at least two members termed Joyboy's post with the same word, though perhaps they were inspired by the comment about your post.

Frankly, all of this seems much ado about nothing regarding Mandy and Joyboy. This is one guy writing about one provider. It's not like the lady doesn't have any other reviews. I seem to recall some members waxing poetic about a certain AMP girl out in East Meadow way. Now there was a paean to love if I ever saw one. I honestly thought some guy was going to elope with that girl. Yet there was nary a peep out of you guys and she wasn't an advertiser either. Sophia was the first indy to advertise on here in a long time. And now you can add Lury to that list for the past couple of months. So why everyone seems to think that it's a big deal that Mandy isn't an advertiser is a mystery to me. Neither are any of the other hundreds of providers whose threads have been adorned with praise and I never saw anyone bitching about those. I really think that all this nitpicking ruins the board. I don't understand why you don't just move on when you see Joyboy's posts about her. After all, they are certainly easy to spot. And if it really bothers you that much, don't even bother to read posts in her thread.

Lastly, Slinky has stated in no uncertain terms that the site exists for reviews. And he has clarified both to me and the board that repeat reviews are permitted with no restriction whatsoever. And unless he decides otherwise, that is the rule that needs to be respected no matter what some veteran member proposes. In fact, that one year limitation is laughable and I venture to guess that there are many reviews of Sophia that would not pass that sniff test.

You all must have a short memory if you don't remember the issues we had on here with Sophia in the beginning. Issues that were caused directly by her and not a member writing reviews about her. Fortunately, she took direction well and in time learned to live within the boundaries set on her by your host. Had you treated her behavior the same way you are treating Mandy, she would not have lasted long on here and would never have become an advertiser and the eventual darling of the board. But remember, there have been other darlings on here in the past and many of you grew tired of them. So while the going is good, just enjoy Sophia for what she is and ignore all the nonsense, even if she is the one starting it. The board should be bigger than one person and one issue.
Actually I was given a lot of shit and I still stayed around. Maybe because I’m stubborn, or maybe it’s because I am just a strong willed bitch. Either way, I have learned over the past 4 years a lot of things. So I’m sure that there are a couple reviews out there that are not great... but I took the criticism just as well and improved. So if that’s something you want to point out, then by all means - I take full credit for learning from my mistakes and making improvements in all departments.

Actually I was given a lot of shit and I still stayed around. Maybe because I’m stubborn, or maybe it’s because I am just a strong willed bitch. Either way, I have learned over the past 4 years a lot of things. So I’m sure that there are a couple reviews out there that are not great... but I took the criticism just as well and improved. So if that’s something you want to point out, then by all means - I take full credit for learning from my mistakes and making improvements in all departments.
Strong willed. Damn that is an understatement..... Bitch? No one that knows you would ever say that. . You are as see as pecan

Status
Not open for further replies.