Offical Horse of U.G.

KENNETT SQUARE, Pa. (AP) — Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro was "bright and appropriately frisky" Monday after surgery from his broken hind leg, even showing an interest in mares, but the colt still faces a long and perilous road to recovery.

Nothing like fucking a few mares to help this fellow 'feel his oats'.

Hi ho Barbaro !

Mr. User Name said:
KENNETT SQUARE, Pa. (AP) — Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro was "bright and appropriately frisky" Monday .
You would be too if you were stuck to his horseshoes. No more training, no more races, no more crowds and noise, no more saddle, no more long rides in a horse trailer standing up. But ever more to make him smile, he gets to start fucking the fillies 2 or 3 years earlier than he would have if he was still racing.

He's never going to fuck a mare. Not even if he were healthy and especially now with a gimpy hind leg. It's too much a risk the horses get injured.

Thats a complete myth about these horses going to stud and fucking their brains out. The never touch another horse in stud. It's all done by artificial insemination, been that way for the last 20-30 years at least.

I saw a spot on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel..there's a horse that gets $100,000 per breeding (or whatever you call it)...they showed him actually mounting the mare. So it's not ALL done artificially.

Imagine! You win a foot race and you get paid super well to fuck the finest babes in the world for the rest of your life! In my next life I want to come back as a thoroughbred race horse.

Last edited:
Let me rephrase it for justashithead to go and look up whilst he stalks my every post and breaks rules by dragging arguments from one forum to another..... even though I try and ignore him.

Though it wasn't clear.... I was refering to INJURED HORSES...

He's never going to fuck a mare. Not even if he were healthy and especially now with a gimpy hind leg. It's too much a risk the horses get injured.

But for every "Thoroughbred" concieved thru live cover, a stud probably leaves about a thousand samples to be artificially insmeninated into a mares to breed "Standardbreds"... which btw don't have to be registered with the Jockey Club. As well the JC only applies to American bred horses. They also can't be used as viable stud horses later in their careers because of lack of registration, so they have to make their money and name on the track. Some end up as geldings or pulling carts in the Harnes racing industry.....

Keep posting that Thruth and Thruthiness bullshit and see where it gets you. Cept you should also tell people how you run and hide when caught in a lie yourself (like the last few times time you quoted the "expert").

Last edited:
Ozzy said:
Keep posting that Thruth and Thruthiness bullshit and see where it gets you. Cept you should also tell people how you run and hide when caught in a lie yourself (like the last few times time you quoted the "expert").
You must understand that JB works for Get-Em inc. His only joy in life is exposing other people's errors. He is quite enterprising though. Takes a LOT of work. If you respond with love and tolerance, he goes away.

Last edited:
If you think about

elmo16 said:
Imagine! You win a foot race and you get paid super well to fuck the finest babes in the world for the rest of your life! In my next life I want to come back as a thoroughbred race horse.

You don't think track & feild stars like Carl Lewis, Michael Johnson etc. have groupies or get to bang all the hottest tail they want, even before they retire.The only difference is they don't get paid for it(bummer huh??)LOL but then again the horse really doesn't get paid either so ....NO Need to be a horse just a gifted Homosapien

Last edited:
LorenzoDeMedici said:
You don't think track & feild stars like Carl Lewis, Michael Johnson etc. have groupies or get to bang all the hottest tail they want, even before they retire.The only difference is they don't get paid for it(bummer huh??)LOL but then again the horse really doesn't get paid either so ....NO Need to be a horse just a gifted Homosapien
I get the feeling that the only groupies Carl Lewis is interested in banging can never result in offspring being produced.

oddfellow4870 said:
You must understand that JB works for Get-Em inc. His only joy in life is exposing other people's errors. He is quite enterprising though. Takes a LOT of work. If you respond with love and tolerance, he goes away.
Yeah well... What justshitforbrains fails to understand is that the political/religious forum like the the Coliseum are completely un-moderated and basically a free for all. It's kind of like Vegas... what happens there, stays there. If he wants to bring shit from there and act like fucking dope here or in any other forum, I'm fairly certain his leeway will be cut very short.

I've done no moderating here (editing) because those who are arguing at least are doing so because "they have a horse in the race"... In other words they've voiced their opinions and have the right to defend them. If someone just wonders in and starts throwing shit all over the place without ever engaging in the discussion, I'm sure the boss would have no issue with me or any of the other mods in their forums rubbing their faces in it or sweeping it up and making it go away. But since I am not one to sweep up other peoples shit, I'm more than willing to rub someones face in shit..... Wouldn't be the first time I did it.

As I've said..... I have done no real moderating (editing) until now.

This shit is a carry over from a difference of opinions in another forum. Since I've chosen to not engage him nor participate there anymore, this dope has decided to stalk me in other areas of the board so as to "expose" me in some way with his truth and truthiness nonsense. I edited out the "truthiness" bullshit because it has no place here, but left the rest of his post critiquing my "horse stud" post so I have nothing to hide and I've not shut out anyone's opinions. If he wants to complain about my moderationg.... this forum is not that place. He knows the e/mail addy for the complaint dept as does everyone else.

BTW.... There actually is a UG rule someplace that says a person can't come here or any other forum where they've never contributed and then decide they want to throw shit around or carry an agenda from elsewhere. This bullshit about "truth and truthiness" has nothing to do with the discussion here, but something that started in the political forum. The guy is a political fanatic and out of control... you need just look at the facade he's put up in another forum carrying this discussion to where it has no business, which I can assure you will not amuse the emperor. And I specifically made sure I was not over stepping my authority.

This is a SPORTS forum for those like minded to have discussions. It's not a place to carry agenda's from elsewhere. Thats exactly why the board was restructured and off topic discussions broken up and separated from elsewhere. It's for sports. You are free to disagree and argue with each other.... thats what fans do. I've not said a word or butted in about any of that in the month I'm here. And as seen in another "sports" thread.. nor is it a place to post racist conspiracies and make completely unfounded racist accusations about other posters. I don't intend on moderating with a heavy hand, I run my own board elsewhere much the same way with little or no moderation. If someone writes something that has no business being there, I remove it and move on... the 'hint' is usually taken.

Last edited: