Odd thought about streetwalkers

There's now actually a streetwalker posting on UG who claims she is actually thinking about taking out an ad. But that got me thinking: If a streetwalker poses for a nude/semi-nude ad and posts it on UG, isn't that pretty good proof she's not LE? Now, she could still be used in a sting, but what are the chances that LE would go thru and fund such a thing and be involved in that? Imagine guys cruising around with a printout of a dozen girls looking to see who's out that nite. And you wouldn't have to worry about "bait and switch" for 2 reasons: a) if it's not the girl in the pic, you don't know it's safe so you don't go with her, and b) if the pics are old and show her much thinner, etc. you know it before she even gets in the car and you don't pull the trigger.

There's now actually a streetwalker posting on UG who claims she is actually thinking about taking out an ad. But that got me thinking: If a streetwalker poses for a nude/semi-nude ad and posts it on UG, isn't that pretty good proof she's not LE? Now, she could still be used in a sting, but what are the chances that LE would go thru and fund such a thing and be involved in that? Imagine guys cruising around with a printout of a dozen girls looking to see who's out that nite. And you wouldn't have to worry about "bait and switch" for 2 reasons: a) if it's not the girl in the pic, you don't know it's safe so you don't go with her, and b) if the pics are old and show her much thinner, etc. you know it before she even gets in the car and you don't pull the trigger.
1. They could bust her after getting info (her name, where to meet her, etc) and then send out a decoy "So and So couldnt make it - I'm her roommate" Not a lot of trouble.
2. If she poses nude and has an expliciit advert I would think could not be LE - however, If she posted full clothed ( shorts and sleeveless top) and offered "Looking for a friend" or other wording that doent suggest anything in an advert I would think LE could pull it off.

Disclaimer: Genius is not a legal type and is just using common sense.

Better that she flashes the goods....

I won't suggest that this is foolproof, but when I was soliciting SWs, I felt pretty confident that they weren't LE if they stood between two parked cars and flashed their boobs and pussies at me.