Ocean Blue Day Spa 732-503-4106

So I was down at the shore and looking for a little relief. Saw this place in Toms River advertised on a familiar site and decided to check it out.
when I arrive I ring the bell in the vestibule and wait a couple minutes when Candy opens the door. Likely in her mid 40’s she is in a pink little number with her huge natural tits busting out. I know I’m in the right place.
I pay the $60 for 45 mins and get ready as she leaves. She comes back and starts pretty lame massage. When she turns her attention to junior and the fellas she gets me right to attention.
On the flip I ask for everything and she says $150, I counter $120 and we finish at $130. She takes the donation and comes back and reveals those massive melons. They are tit-tastic! She starts will some ball sucking and edging the back of my cock. I nearly came from this attention. The moaning as she edged was amazing!
she puts the cover on and starts a very fast and satisfying CBJ. Go into mish and even though she was totally playing up her pleasure, she was super tight and after a few minutes I bust. We lay together for a minute before she gets a towel for cleanup. All in It was $190 very well spent.