NYSE NY squirt exchange update 917-833-8450

Those pictures are cum, when you said little white balls, I've actually seen that in a girl who admitted to a yeast infection. Those were literally separate little solid white balls.
I thought that's what you were talking about.
I got that pic googling white discharge from ovulation. Not my pic lol. But im not an expert. Could be either. Didnt send to the lab. Hey. Maybe it is leftover jizz. Wtf do i or any of us really know! Taste it next time billy. Let us all know haha

I don't want the thread I started to devolve into discharge discussions (or at least, I hope info about squirting providers is discussed alongside the stuff about secretions).

Carry on :)

A few girls on the island advertise as squirters but all the ads have red flags that made me not pull the trigger.

So called Piper back up. She still sees people but now is in Secaucus NJ at a decent hotel.

As before she is older and a little eccentric but she is great at what she does. You need to be able to take it at her place and spend plenty of time with her. She loves to talk and the session gets better the more comfortable she is. We figured out that part of why we get along so well is that both of us are true switches. So I spent half of the "hour" (more like 2h) blindfolded and the other half spanking her butt as hard as I could.

She still squirts with DATY and a lot.

As far as older providers go she is in Gina level, where few others reside.

Note, ever since the pandemic she asks for half up front. I only did this because I had seen her a couple times before and knew she was legit.

350 for "an hour" which really ends up being "until you feel like leaving"

Would repeat and heartily recommend as long as you don't mind her eccentricity. Double recommend for squirt fetish.

Tz

Happy hunting and of course if you run into a squirting pro please bring her (info) here

A few girls on the island advertise as squirters but all the ads have red flags that made me not pull the trigger.

So called Piper back up. She still sees people but now is in Secaucus NJ at a decent hotel.

As before she is older and a little eccentric but she is great at what she does. You need to be able to take it at her place and spend plenty of time with her. She loves to talk and the session gets better the more comfortable she is. We figured out that part of why we get along so well is that both of us are true switches. So I spent half of the "hour" (more like 2h) blindfolded and the other half spanking her butt as hard as I could.

She still squirts with DATY and a lot.

As far as older providers go she is in Gina level, where few others reside.

Note, ever since the pandemic she asks for half up front. I only did this because I had seen her a couple times before and knew she was legit.

350 for "an hour" which really ends up being "until you feel like leaving"

Would repeat and heartily recommend as long as you don't mind her eccentricity. Double recommend for squirt fetish.

Happy hunting and of course if you run into a squirting pro please bring her (info) here
Thanks for the 'revival review' as I would call it about Piper. I've seen her over the years but I thought she retired. I guess I'll have to reconnect with her soon. My experiences were just plain vanilla with her.

Thanks for the 'revival review' as I would call it about Piper. I've seen her over the years but I thought she retired. I guess I'll have to reconnect with her soon. My experiences were just plain vanilla with her.
I honestly attribute my good times with her to patience. If she feels like you're rushing she'll get stressed and rush too. I think the first time I saw her I listened to her life story for an hour before anything sexytimes happened.

Like the first stretch of time is therapy for her, the next is therapy for you.

Felt I should update it here even tho this has been gone over in the NYC area.

June at Metrogirls and Yuri who bounces between Metrogirls and some random place in Dallas are both squirters; June more of a flowing situation whereas Yuri shoots it across the room.

Both worth a see but Yuri is a you have to see it in person before you die type of experience.

As both of these are in the city I would still love some info for the Island.

Momose Itsuki (XOXO ,advertisers here) she is not listed as a squirter on the site but some, ehhhh, video recon shows she has filmed some squirting scenes.

Have not hit her up yet (I hate going into the city when it's hot, but as soon as work takes me in I will make a point to see her) but figured I would share the Intel.

I am not a JPN fetishist but I appreciate all women and she's hot as shit in her vids.

Felt I should update it here even tho this has been gone over in the NYC area.

June at Metrogirls and Yuri who bounces between Metrogirls and some random place in Dallas are both squirters; June more of a flowing situation whereas Yuri shoots it across the room.

Both worth a see but Yuri is a you have to see it in person before you die type of experience.

As both of these are in the city I would still love some info for the Island.
Love seeing Yuri. My favorite although I don’t think she tours NY anymore and is in her mid 50’s by now was Tonka Toy. From the time you walked in it was game on and she had her butt plug already in. Prolific squirter that would swallow yours like Yuri.

Love seeing Yuri. My favorite although I don’t think she tours NY anymore and is in her mid 50’s by now was Tonka Toy. From the time you walked in it was game on and she had her butt plug already in. Prolific squirter that would swallow yours like Yuri.
Might have been before my time but she sounds like she was a blast. My favorite old schooler that isn't around anymore is a lady on the island who used to call herself Lonnie Sexy