NYC Nuru Station- 347-980-7688

Saw an ad for a new massage spot offering Nuru. Wasn't sure if it was a FS spot or not. Turns out it's in the same location where Cherry Tree was at. Still has a steam and a sauna. Place seemed busy. I did see cute girls coming in and out of rooms, and all looked decent. I asked the MMS if this was a FS shop and she said no, but you can take a sauna and have nuru from the girl. I got matched up with a little spinner name Catherine. About 5'1, maybe 100 lbs, lower back tattoo. Some fuzz. B's. I'd say mid 30's. There were younger girls, but I wasn't going to haggle since they seemed busy.
Catherine came in and asked if I wanted to start in the sauna which was fine. She said the full sauna, nuru and massage was $120 tip, and seemed good to me. The sauna was nice. Some massage. Sweaty bodies felt good. She then said lets go to the nuru and I was down. Nuru was all it was cracked up to be. Lots of sliding and fondling. She did everything she needed to do to get me to pop. Then back to the room for about a 20 min massage. Nothing was rushed and it seemed like a full experience of relaxation with a pop included. I am intrigued and there were lots of pretty girls so will most likely be giving this place a couple more tries. $100HF $120 tip

Checked this place out. Saw an ad and the name caught my eye. Location still has the Cherry Tree Spa sign out front. MMS told me $100 for one hr and nuru, and that the suggested tip was $120. That was a first. I met with a girl named Eva. I'd say 33, 5'6, natural D tits, shaved, curvy body. Not fat but she's not a skinny spinner either. She gave me a massage first. No sauna nor sex was offered. I did inquire and she just said no. Massage and nuru only. After a rather aggressive massage, then we spent about 15 minutes in the nuru TS. Finished titty fucking those D's and shooting all over her. I wanted to do more, but apparently that is not going to happen at this place. Decent. Another massage place going for the nuru no sex angle I guess. $100HF $120 tip

POLOMARCO and WAREAGLE both joined within 2 days of each other and review Zenspa and this place only. Hmm. Ok:cool:
Great catch. I previously got baited into Zen Spa based on reviews that described 20 year olds (and came from reviewers with 2-3 reviews all of similar establishments) and was severely disappointed when I was greeted by a 50 year old.

Service was too similarly described to Zen that it had to be connection. Thanks for drawing connection.

TLDR: take a look at amount of reviews…and from whom, before deciding on shop.

POLOMARCO and WAREAGLE both joined within 2 days of each other and review Zenspa and this place only. Hmm. Ok:cool:
I cannot speak to the authenticity of POLOMARCO and WAREAGLE but their description of soaplandspa is dead on.

I texted soaplandspa and setup an appointment for later in the day. The spa is in the Bryant Park area and easy to find. There is a door man, but just walk past him/her like you own the place and head up the elevator. The spa by all appearance is an upscale legit spa with all kinds of fancy treatments. I believe that may be left over from a previous owner/management or perhaps it is still available? I saw several ladies dashing around and they all seemed young and attractive. I was not given or asked for a lineup and was assigned to Emmy. The photos on the Twitter page may or may not be real but they are a general resemblance to the lady. Emmy is cute, petite and probably in her late 20s/early 30s? I pay her the 100 house fee. Her English is not great and there seemed to be some confusion about what comes first? Massage or shower room? I indicate shower and we head down the hall to the table shower/nuru room. Can anyone else speak to what the proper order is for this spa?

We are getting ready and all of a sudden the mamason comes into the shower room. I think to myself, what is going on here? Mamason says that brand new 21 year old girl just arrived and needs to be trained by Emmy. Can she join the session? No extra charge. I could not say yes quick enough. Megan comes in and she is absolutely adorable. Medium curvy build with a cute round face (not fat). Emmy and Megan talk a lot between themselves in Chinese(?). They take turns washing me. While Megan is washing, Emmy is at the head of the table and I can fondle her wherever I can reach. Both ladies are shaved. Then Emmy demonstrates the proper nuru technique front and back. Megan takes her turn and does a pretty good job considering she is new at it. Finally Emmy takes back over and works me good with her hands and little boobs until I pop.

Back in the room I had a pretty decent massage for the rest of the session. Mostly from Emmy but Megan does some of the massage.

There was a little kissing but your mileage may vary. No BJ, Full Service, Rimming, DATY, 69, etc. Do not go here expecting these services. I did see the sauna but it was not offered.

100 house, 120 tip. Although I did kick in a little extra to make sure Megan did not get screwed out of anything for her time.

I recommend soaplandspa and both Emmy and Megan and will return if I am in the mood for reduced menu nuru session. I cannot be 100% sure I got the names or ages correct.

I cannot speak to the authenticity of POLOMARCO and WAREAGLE but their description of soaplandspa is dead on.

I texted soaplandspa and setup an appointment for later in the day. The spa is in the Bryant Park area and easy to find. There is a door man, but just walk past him/her like you own the place and head up the elevator. The spa by all appearance is an upscale legit spa with all kinds of fancy treatments. I believe that may be left over from a previous owner/management or perhaps it is still available? I saw several ladies dashing around and they all seemed young and attractive. I was not given or asked for a lineup and was assigned to Emmy. The photos on the Twitter page may or may not be real but they are a general resemblance to the lady. Emmy is cute, petite and probably in her late 20s/early 30s? I pay her the 100 house fee. Her English is not great and there seemed to be some confusion about what comes first? Massage or shower room? I indicate shower and we head down the hall to the table shower/nuru room. Can anyone else speak to what the proper order is for this spa?

We are getting ready and all of a sudden the mamason comes into the shower room. I think to myself, what is going on here? Mamason says that brand new 21 year old girl just arrived and needs to be trained by Emmy. Can she join the session? No extra charge. I could not say yes quick enough. Megan comes in and she is absolutely adorable. Medium curvy build with a cute round face (not fat). Emmy and Megan talk a lot between themselves in Chinese(?). They take turns washing me. While Megan is washing, Emmy is at the head of the table and I can fondle her wherever I can reach. Both ladies are shaved. Then Emmy demonstrates the proper nuru technique front and back. Megan takes her turn and does a pretty good job considering she is new at it. Finally Emmy takes back over and works me good with her hands and little boobs until I pop.

Back in the room I had a pretty decent massage for the rest of the session. Mostly from Emmy but Megan does some of the massage.

There was a little kissing but your mileage may vary. No BJ, Full Service, Rimming, DATY, 69, etc. Do not go here expecting these services. I did see the sauna but it was not offered.

100 house, 120 tip. Although I did kick in a little extra to make sure Megan did not get screwed out of anything for her time.

I recommend soaplandspa and both Emmy and Megan and will return if I am in the mood for reduced menu nuru session. I cannot be 100% sure I got the names or ages correct.
My apologies. I believe the ladies names were Amy and Miranda.

OK so I looked this place up, their twitter is @soaplandspa
Decided to do a reconm and if it looked good I was in, if not i could always walk.
Called up and mms gave me the address.
The place is a big nice spa.
MMS greets me, its afternoon around 1pm. Seems Im the only customer so far today.
MMS brings over 3 girls.
Im like WTF?? They are all young 20s super cute chinese girls. Wearing spandex shorts and t shirts.
Like really young baby faced fit asian girls. They each say hi to me and mms sees my incredulous grin and says pick which one.
She says Miranda does very very good nuru and massage.
Miranda is smiling at me. She looks amazing. Fit, 20s, super cute face. And bubble butt. Small B's natural.
We go to the room.
I get undressed.
Miranda gives me a massage for 20minutes under a sheet. Pretty good massage, not a pro but strong. In between she does a soft sensual touch then resumes the strong massage.
Then she pulls off the sheet and says time for NURU.
YES.
She undresses. Her body is perfect flawless. Shaved kitty. Perfect 20's titties pert and firm. Wide hips small waist. Aand her booty.
She puts on a therapist jacket and gives me a robe.
We go to the table shower room. She is naked. She washes me and it is heaven.
Rinse. Then she squirts the nuru lube on me, its a bit cold. She lubes herself. Then she gets on top and slides all over me.
This goes on for 15 minutes and she is stroking my raging hardon and really looks like shes enjoying it too.
She allowed light cheek kisses. I can touch all over her but the kitty is off limits she says. Although she is rubbing her bald pussy on my thigh really firmly. Then she starts the hj and she has great technique, working the balls and taint too.
The sight of this angel stroking me , Im trying to hold back and prolong but its too much and I cum buckets. She keeps going like a good girl and I have to stop her eventually my C is sensitive now from cumming.
She showers me off and we shower together.
Her naked wet body is amazing btw.
Finish up with 5 minutes of massage in the room and the hour is done. $100 + $120 tip.
Repeat, yes.

Miranda $100 + $120 tip

I’m not sure where the “Nuru Station” name comes from. I found the listing and number via @soaplandspa on Twitter. It’s located where Cherry Tree Spa has been, and there is still an A-frame sign outside on the sidewalk that advertises Cherry Tree Spa on the 4th floor.

I messaged the number and they said I could walk in, no appointment needed. I didn’t request anyone. Once I arrived, Miranda came and greeted me by the elevator. It was quiet and I neither saw nor heard anyone else. Although she clearly wasn’t the MMS I was happy with her appearance so stuck with it.

Miranda took me to the room where I paid the $100 house fee ($80 reg or $100 for nuru) and disrobed. She walked me to the table shower room labeled “wet services” or something like that, passing a dry sauna (off with lights out) and other rooms. It’s clear that this place may have been a legit sauna and spa.

Inside, Miranda stripped down and she looks great. Mid 20s I’m guessing, 5’2” and a tight and toned body. She is pretty fit, with light dimples on back. Her skin is in the middle range for Koreans, not too dark and not too light with a somewhat more southern Chinese appearance than Korean. She looks very natural, also with natural small Bs that I’d describe as “perky” or “poking” with slightly larger areolas. Her butt is curved and toned. Her whole body comes together nicely.

Table shower started face down with the usual gentle soaping and teasing. I reached and groped her ass and legs, enjoying their tone and her excellent skin. She giggled performatively. I went for a somewhat more aggressive grab, into the butt crack (not even close to FIA) and she pivoted to turn her hips away. It was clear that there are limits here.

Before I continue, and this is a guess obviously since I’ve been here just once: at Soapland Spa they are going for the corner of the market where more attractive and less whorish younger women are more willing to give massages and HJs for slightly less money if they don’t have to get pounded. That being said, this is sometimes an excellent tradeoff.

She applied the nuru gel to me and herself and went for some nice sliding with some moaning and giggling. It was great and relaxing. After a bit and some massaging, she washed the nuru gel off of my back. This is a little slow if I’m being honest, but she also did some great ball massaging.

After the flip, she went through the same drill: some washing, nuru gel application, then sliding. This is where she started more intense grinding and HJ action. She was getting her face very close to mine and it was very cute and enjoyable. At this point, she seemed more comfortable with my groping her ass. I asked her to sit on my chest RCG and give me a HJ + ball massage to completion, which was perfectly suited to her beautiful ass, back, and skin. Once I had her dialed into the right slow pace she was fantastic and I ended happily.

After a clean up, she walked me back to the room where I delivered the tip before exiting. There were maybe 5-8 minutes left on the clock and she asked if I wanted a massage. When I declined, happily, she tried to tell me that “mama” (MMS presumably) likes them to give the full hour. Her English is terrible. It was cute and I’m grateful that mama trains these sluts to give their fullest. Thanks mama!

Would definitely repeat next time I’d like a table shower HJ from a cute one.