NYC Gentlemen’s Club

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did a lap dance with one (whose name I didn't catch but she was a thick 5'5"ish Venezuelan) and they offered a blow job for $100 in the private room.
"they"? Was she non binary?

I also met a regular while there who said they often get full service in the private rooms for $100 on top of the room fee and to be fair I think I heard him fuckin when I got my lap dance but I have no way to verify the price.
And that's why we don't allow third party information.

She wasn't a trap but she also wasn't hot enough to tempt me for a rushed BJ.

I won't share any third party info in the future and I did try to convey my doubts about veracity.

I must say that the bartenders were all fuckin hotter than the dancers and it is a decent spot of you want a drink and some eye candy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She wasn't a trap but she also wasn't hot enough to tempt me for a rushed BJ.

I won't share any third party info in the future and I did try to convey my doubts about veracity.

I must say that the bartenders were all fuckin hotter than the dancers and it is a decent spot of you want a drink and some eye candy.
Thanks for the response and I did get that your intentions were honest.

Speaking of the bartenders, did you notice a tall well stacked dark Latina? The woman I'm thinking of would have quite noticable since she is at least 6' tall and enormous tits and ass. Pretty face. I only know her government name so I won't post it here but I was wondering what nights she works.

I did not see a bartender that meets that description. Both of the ones working were between 5'3" and 5'6" ish. They were dark skinned latinas with manmade assets and cute faces. If you enjoy melanin (which I think you do) you would have fun looking around.