NYC Gentlemen’s Club

Any of you ever check out this spot in Astoria? It’s real close to La Guardia. I know it used to be called Scores so I’m not sure if some of you knew it by that name. Ladies there are straight to the point with the FS stuff but I’ve had wildly varying experiences there. I went twice pre-pandemic and went back for the first time since their reopening. While I do have stories regarding the first two encounters, I’ll stick with what I got tonight.
Met a young Latina who said her name was Ally. Had to guess, maybe late 20’s. Petite even with heels. Nice body, curvy but not quite tight. Music makes it hard to hear so I heard “200 for room and you give me 150”. Ok. Go to the room, she thrusts in my face…and I catch a rather funky whiff, akin to one of those old worn out markers you find in schools. Not a super great start but whatever. Then she starts trying to apply the bag for a CBJ almost instantly. I say I need to get it up first so she starts kissing me. I get there and she begins a rather enthusiastic BJ. When I hint that I wanna take it further, she says 200 extra. Fine. I tried to Zelle the money to her but she says it didn’t work even though the transaction went through on my phone. Going into FS, she moves the panties just slightly to allow for insertion, which made things not the most comfortable. I tried making it work on top, but eventually she went back to the BJ as I stood up and I managed to finish. She didn’t have wipes and straight up just flung the bag under the couch. She’s now expecting me to take money from the ATM (ANOTHER 200). I go to the bathroom to clean up, hoping I can sneak through the exit past her, but nope she’s there waiting talking to a bouncer. I KNOW I got ripped off but whatever, the deed was done and I just wanted to get out of there. As I’m doing so, she actually gives me her number after taking mine down, so I have no idea if I’d actually hit her up, but if I do then I’ll be sure to just bring more money ready. She kissed me goodbye in front of the bouncers, which I didn’t think was something anyone could get away with but I think they’re more than aware of what these chicks do.
So overall:
Looks - 7
Cleanliness - 4, maybe a soft 5
Encounter - 6, I’ve had better but I’ve also had worse

I wouldn’t let this deter some of you from checking the place out and potentially having better luck than I did. The other two times I came here were SLIGHTLY better so it’s probably just a matter of preparation.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Any of you ever check out this spot in Astoria? It’s real close to La Guardia. I know it used to be called Scores so I’m not sure if some of you knew it by that name. Ladies there are straight to the point with the FS stuff but I’ve had wildly varying experiences there. I went twice pre-pandemic and went back for the first time since their reopening. While I do have stories regarding the first two encounters, I’ll stick with what I got tonight.
Met a young Latina who said her name was Ally. Had to guess, maybe late 20’s. Petite even with heels. Nice body, curvy but not quite tight. Music makes it hard to hear so I heard “200 for room and you give me 150”. Ok. Go to the room, she thrusts in my face…and I catch a rather funky whiff, akin to one of those old worn out markers you find in schools. Not a super great start but whatever. Then she starts trying to apply the bag for a CBJ almost instantly. I say I need to get it up first so she starts kissing me. I get there and she begins a rather enthusiastic BJ. When I hint that I wanna take it further, she says 200 extra. Fine. I tried to Zelle the money to her but she says it didn’t work even though the transaction went through on my phone. Going into FS, she moves the panties just slightly to allow for insertion, which made things not the most comfortable. I tried making it work on top, but eventually she went back to the BJ as I stood up and I managed to finish. She didn’t have wipes and straight up just flung the bag under the couch. She’s now expecting me to take money from the ATM (ANOTHER 200). I go to the bathroom to clean up, hoping I can sneak through the exit past her, but nope she’s there waiting talking to a bouncer. I KNOW I got ripped off but whatever, the deed was done and I just wanted to get out of there. As I’m doing so, she actually gives me her number after taking mine down, so I have no idea if I’d actually hit her up, but if I do then I’ll be sure to just bring more money ready. She kissed me goodbye in front of the bouncers, which I didn’t think was something anyone could get away with but I think they’re more than aware of what these chicks do.
So overall:
Looks - 7

I wouldn’t let this deter some of you from checking the place out and potentially having better luck than I did. The other two times I came here were SLIGHTLY better so it’s probably just a matter of preparation.
I don’t understand how girls get away with treating people like that… or how guys fall for the “it didn’t go through”… show her on your phone how it did go through and tell that bitch to kick rocks once you finish and then walk out. If you went to the ATM after your session, you deserved what you got. Sorry, not sorry.

And why would you recommend our members and lurkers try a place like that? Especially if prior visits only received a “SLIGHTLY” better performance. Maybe the better thing to do is say “AVOID”!!!

I don’t understand how girls get away with treating people like that… or how guys fall for the “it didn’t go through”… show her on your phone how it did go through and tell that bitch to kick rocks once you finish and then walk out. If you went to the ATM after your session, you deserved what you got. Sorry, not sorry.

And why would you recommend our members and lurkers try a place like that? Especially if prior visits only received a “SLIGHTLY” better performance. Maybe the better thing to do is say “AVOID”!!!
It’s like I said, there were varying factors that made the other two experiences better (pricing, communication, the ladies themselves). So while this one time was bad, I wouldn’t say others with significantly more common sense might have have the same bad luck.

Is this the place under the BQE, north of Northern Blvd?
It’s off exit 43 on the BQE 30th ave, you can see it from the expressway if you’re heading west towards the city from Queens/Long Island. I had some good times there when it first opened some 8 years ago. Like every place else you have to choose the right girl, build up sober rapport with her. I’ve been wanting to swing by. I’ll report back when I do.

So overall:
Looks - 7

Question, what day or night did you go and how many ladies where there to choose from? Normally when I would go there were more girls than guys. I stopped going when the talent dried up because they used to have some exquisite talent from all over. Eastern European, South American and hot young local girls of every color.

Question, what day or night did you go and how many ladies where there to choose from? Normally when I would go there were more girls than guys. I stopped going when the talent dried up because they used to have some exquisite talent from all over. Eastern European, South American and hot young local girls of every color.
I went on Friday night around midnight, there was a decent amount of ladies in attendance. They seem to mostly have Latinas or a few European women there, but the ladies I saw pre-pandemic were definitely a lot hotter.

Just came in to check it out and there are 2 attractive young ladies, one hotter than the other. Same setup as before when I used to come years ago. I was told that I can get anything I want from anyone, even the pretty bartender. My Gf took care of the poison this morning so I was just doing recon. The bigger girl quoted me $200 for the room and $200 for her for 15 minutes, which I told her was crazy. She gave me a massage and she does have some hand skills, but no thanks. The cuter younger one who I took for a two dance $60 said the room is $200 and she “normally” doesn’t do FS but would let me give her what I wanted. We were vibing, connecting and laughing. I got the feeling I could get take out with my next visit. I’m in trouble I feel with this place again it seems. It burned a hole in my pocket when it first opened. Great things could be had here again I believe.

My monger friend swears by NYC, $200 FS he is claiming for a while. I think he doesnt cares what he sticks it in by now. I went last saturday. 4 girls, 2 men at 9pm. Bartender asked me to leave the club because because I wouldn't buy a 2nd drink in less than 30 mins saying drink minimum. I got a do anything $200 quote no tip needed, but she would be free on tinder. They do have 1 token white and 1 token spinner tho. Your chance of grabbing them is zero. Maybe Im the wrong color to be there.

Back to NYC Gents. Been stopping by at lunch time a lot during the pandemic. Is the only club in queens that opens at lunch nowadays (except G2k on certain days).

I typically get a drink and a few bar side dances. The girls change, but there is always 2-3 on duty at that time and usually 1 is good looking. Mostly Latina and WOC. Occasionally you’ll a white girl.

As far as vip I can confirm there is no cameras and anything goes. $$/15 min vip cost, 50/50 split between club and lady. I.e. she gets to keep $. You have to negotiate for the specifics. But keep in mind she gets at least $ form the room fee. It’s possible to get good deals if your timing and attitude align.

Regular lap dances are 40 for 1 and 60 for 2. The girl gets to keep 20 per song and a 20 goes to the club.

They will not let you dance more than 2 dances unless you keep paying the club additional 20 every 2 dances. So if you do 4 dances, 80 goes to the girl and 40 to the club. (120 total)

Drinks start at 9 bucks and the bartender will push you to buy drinks for the ladies. You can say no.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Back to NYC Gents. Been stopping by at lunch time a lot during the pandemic. Is the only club in queens that opens at lunch nowadays (except G2k on certain days).

I typically get a drink and a few bar side dances. The girls change, but there is always 2-3 on duty at that time and usually 1 is good looking. Mostly Latina and WOC. Occasionally you’ll a white girl.

As far as vip I can confirm there is no cameras and anything goes. $$/15 min vip cost, 50/50 split between club and lady. I.e. she gets to keep $. You have to negotiate for the specifics. But keep in mind she gets at least $ form the room fee. It’s possible to get good deals if your timing and attitude align.

Regular lap dances are 40 for 1 and 60 for 2. The girl gets to keep 20 per song and a 20 goes to the club.

They will not let you dance more than 2 dances unless you keep paying the club additional 20 every 2 dances. So if you do 4 dances, 80 goes to the girl and 40 to the club. (120 total)

Drinks start at 9 bucks and the bartender will push you to buy drinks for the ladies. You can say no.
Which place are you talking about?
Don't use $$ as a code. If you meant $200 then just say $200.

Case and point for NYCGC. I’ve met this cute white spinner there. Completely at random. She seldom works there. Early 20s. Great petite body, C cup, 5’5” dirty blonde, maybe 115 lb. Total unicorn.

She is a bit of a troubled soul with baggage, but really sweet. I could tell she is a bit of a hustler. We had good chemistry she is a really good flirt. Nothing happened the first 2 times. just chatting, a drink, and 10-20 bucks tip for her time. Got her contact info. She works 1-2 times per week and takes long breaks. So it was months in between

In the third time, the stars aligned. She was broke and I had enough to cover 15 min vip. Got her a drink and laid out what I wanted. Basically that I wanted get my d wet and to cum. And it must include a bbbj. The rest of the specifics are up to her.

We ended up in vip and did dfk followed by bbbjcim for the 15 min vip cost. 8 out of 10 skillset. Tipped her extra 20. 250 all in between drinks, tip and vip cost. In to the club at noon, out by 1:30 pm.

Tried to set up otc a few times but our schedules couldn’t line up. Lost touch since.

billyS

Reign of Terror
NYC Gentleman's club off the BQE in Astoria.
Sorry for the confusion. I was reading thru the posts and there were a lot of posts about a place called Ricks.

Not sure why someone felt this would be an appropriate place to put that.

So since I saw multiple clubs reviewed in this thread I assumed the title refered to NYC Gentleman clubs in general as opposed to the name of the club being reviewed by the OP was NYC Gentleman club.

The Ricks review also generated a lot of bullshit back and forth so that was all cleaned up too.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I met a girl IRL totally not hobby related who said she is a barmaid here.

Looking at her I could picture her as a dancer.

She would be hard to miss, stands about 6'1", dark skinned Dominican, huge, and I mean huge tits and a bubble butt to match.
Sweet personality.

Her facial features are more Indian but she is saying Dominican.

I'm not going to post her real name but I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm someone fitting that description works here and if she dances or serves drinks.

I met a girl IRL totally not hobby related who said she is a barmaid here.

Looking at her I could picture her as a dancer.

She would be hard to miss, stands about 6'1", dark skinned Dominican, huge, and I mean huge tits and a bubble butt to match.
Sweet personality.

Her facial features are more Indian but she is saying Dominican.

I'm not going to post her real name but I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm someone fitting that description works here and if she dances or serves drinks.
look at their IG. They usually post the pics of night time bartenders and dancers. The daytime bartenders are all 5’5” or shorter. I can tell you no one like that works M,T,Th during the day.

Next time I go, I’ll ask if there are any really tall bartenders.

I went this this place last week around 7pm. The ratio of dancers to dudes was about 1 to 1 at that time. The dancers were mostly latinas but with wide variability in appearance and body type.

I did a lap dance with one (whose name I didn't catch but she was a thick 5'5"ish Venezuelan) and they offered a blow job for $100 in the private room. The private room is $200 for 15mins so I declined because that is too rushed.

I also met a regular while there who said they often get full service in the private rooms for $100 on top of the room fee and to be fair I think I heard him fuckin when I got my lap dance but I have no way to verify the price.