NYC: Diamond

has anyone visited Diamond on 48th street lately? i used to go there alot but my favorite, monica, left and the others were pushing too hard for the big tips for my taste. wondering if its any better now or if anyone has any particular recommendations?
thanks

ps - i don't suppose anyone's seen monica anywhere?

I heard that Monica was either getting married or pregnant... I can't remember which.

Diamond used to be my favorite place, too. However, since Monica and Yuki left, I shall not be returning. amaxxx, I agree with you on the haggling over tips... VERY annoying.

diamond

Diamond is an AMP on 48th off 5th ave. email me for more details if you like. amaxxx@yahoo.com

Clyde - how would they know if i was a past customer? they never gave out PINs? i guess i'd just say i'd been there.

Just swung by this p.m.

The place was closed, with a padlock through the wall and around the door. It looked like there had been tape recently ripped off the door, and someone had written "illegal massage" in little tiny letters over the peephole. I rang the bell -- why not? -- but no answer. I suspect Diamond may be a place of the past.