NY Love 646-201-3410 Reviews & Discussion

new girl kitty. Just no. Nothing close to the picture. Service not up to PH standard. Trust me bros. Bad shower - no preview, washes me up the slid the curtain between us so she can shower herself.. back in Bad at kissing, bad at bbbj. Bad in mish and doggy. Full resistance while in mish with legs pushing very hard back against me. Moans in a way as if she was hurting, looking to the side most of the time unless I lean in with mouth next to her mouth then some kissing would ensue. But she’s bad at kissing

took all of my concentration to finally cum (cfs). Waste of $200 in my mind and I can’t never get those 30min of my life back.

Totally not trained properly.
Yikes

new girl kitty. Just no. Nothing close to the picture. Service not up to PH standard. Trust me bros. Bad shower - no preview, washes me up the slid the curtain between us so she can shower herself.. back in Bad at kissing, bad at bbbj. Bad in mish and doggy. Full resistance while in mish with legs pushing very hard back against me. Moans in a way as if she was hurting, looking to the side most of the time unless I lean in with mouth next to her mouth then some kissing would ensue. But she’s bad at kissing

took all of my concentration to finally cum (cfs). Waste of $200 in my mind and I can’t never get those 30min of my life back.

Totally not trained properly.
Was she fresh from China? I know I am a son of a bitch but I love banging a chick just in from china. I am perfectly fine breaking in a girl. just got to rip that bandaid off.

If you haven't had Buffy she hot and korean.

Had a session with Sugar and she's pretty hot, like those IG barbie model if that's your kind of thing. Saw her for 45 mins/250. You can tell she's had some work done on her face, boobs and ass on that slim stick body.

Did standing shower and she's really thorough with cleaning your cock, asking you to spread your legs, no preview BBBJ unfortunately. Back in the room we did BBBJ, 69 (she got a fat pussy) and CG is where I unloaded. After we just chill, chatted then shower and I was on my way.

Said her last day is on 10/3. her sessions feel more "professional" and less GFE but nonetheless. Still a great session.

And the website only have one lady working all other label on vacation. Anyone knows what going on here
A while ago it was having trouble getting new girls. Then there was a big list of new girls. Maybe it’s just a fall thing where girls are busy.

I heard they moved also but I can’t get info from the Mms yet so i can plan

Hannah

Went back last week. Arranged the day before to see Michelle. Then an hour before my appointment MMS said she wasn't working today. I was miffed. Got offered Hannah (the only other girl working), and decided against my better judgement to go for it. First 10 minutes were awesome. Her bbbj was between an 8 and a 9, not total DT, but pretty deep and fairly imaginative. DFK was fantastic. Then after 15 min of an average session (not really pounding, not at all jackhammering as some girls like it), I dismounted for a CIM but her bbbj went from an 8.5 to a 5. DFK was flat. BBBJ so much worse than the first 10 min that I almost asked to go back in and finish mish. Then she gagged on my load and pulled away. Really pretty disappointing. I will probably not repeat with her, although I like the place itself. MMS was very nice on the way out. But the old MMS would have asked me how it was and she would have listened intently as I told her.

Jessey - saw her when she first started so this is probably 45 days ago so this is a catch-up.

She's probably 40's and super tab but still has a nice cute face with a big soft tits (not like the firm manmades). Her ass is not firm but nice to slap.

I only went for a 30 min session and it was weird at first because she told me to go take a shower by myself. I was thinking wtf the entire time I was in the shower but I made it really quick so she was in the room waiting for me.... (weird right, not sure if that's been changed)

Back in the room, I gave her the donation of $200 at the time and we start to DFK and I laid her down for daty, she got pretty wet and moaning so I moved up to DFK move and P2P. She allowed me to put my head in and it felt really good so I just kept on teasing her and eventually we just fucked in mish and I pulled out to cum on her stomach.

I've been busy so I haven't seen her again and her schedule is on/off and she's off for a while ago after they moved. I will try to go back and see her again.

Jessey - saw her when she first started so this is probably 45 days ago so this is a catch-up.

She's probably 40's and super tab but still has a nice cute face with a big soft tits (not like the firm manmades). Her ass is not firm but nice to slap.

I only went for a 30 min session and it was weird at first because she told me to go take a shower by myself. I was thinking wtf the entire time I was in the shower but I made it really quick so she was in the room waiting for me.... (weird right, not sure if that's been changed)

Back in the room, I gave her the donation of $200 at the time and we start to DFK and I laid her down for daty, she got pretty wet and moaning so I moved up to DFK move and P2P. She allowed me to put my head in and it felt really good so I just kept on teasing her and eventually we just fucked in mish and I pulled out to cum on her stomach.

I've been busy so I haven't seen her again and her schedule is on/off and she's off for a while ago after they moved. I will try to go back and see her again.
She was in the room waiting for you, maybe she was checking out your ID to make sure your not a LE or to see how much you had in pocket so she can make an up sell. I normally pass on shower alone unless I know the provider or mamasan.

She was in the room waiting for you, maybe she was checking out your ID to make sure your not a LE or to see how much you had in pocket so she can make an up sell. I normally pass on shower alone unless I know the provider or mamasan.
That thought crossed my mind but I don't have my ID at the time and I did have just a little bit of extra cash and I did check that everything was there. This kind of shower experience happened only once to me. It's probably diff now - I haven't had the chance to see her because she seems to be on vacation often.

Saw somewhere that they moved, but I visited yesterday and they were at the same digs. Hanna yoyo michelle and another girl I dont recall her name. Wanted THE Hanna, but she was booked and then out comes yoyo and we had a warm reunion in the doorway so off we went to her room. Yoyo is the spinner there, small A top and slim with a pretty face light br/blond hair. She always does me a solid and this time was great as always. Go to the table shower and she slides all over me, soaps up me clean , we dfk and p2p slide on the table shower. She gives me a toothpaste butt cleaning and rimms me deeply. Yoyo has a long tongue, and uses it. Some bbbj, and she does deep for a small girl. I pop on the table bbbjcim with her in 69.
We clean up and go back to her room. Big bed and colored lights set a good mood. Relax a while.
We dfk and do a lot of naked rubbing and rolling around and she goes down to wake up my monster again, gets me half hard and then deepthroats me to her tonsils. Get hard and she picks up the pace Im ready and she gets the cover on (I bring my own thin usa sized) lubes up and slides me ...pop....inside he tight kitty.
Good energy as she rides the horse.
Switch to doggy, she has a small but nice round ass.
And a mish finish. 320 hour.

Shirley, prime asian looks face/body.
Chose Shirley. Perfect body on her, no tats or lines a true 20 (but prob 30) yr old with flawless tan shin and pretty face.
She speaks no english but is happy and funny as fuck!
Wanted hot model prime and she fit the bill. 320hr
Table shower and bodyslide started us out, with a very good BBBJ, some rimming and ball sucking/licking. Very nice technique and good enthusiasm. Flipped her around for some 69 and munched on that fresh pussy.
Back to her room, complete with 2 mirrors the view was wild. Could see her ass and side at same time.
She is a happy girl, giggles and good to do whatever, enjoys herself a lot. Lot of dfk and p2p. Her kitty is completely smooth no stubble, waxed and fresh.
BBBJ, then I cover on, and I lick her kitty and ass in doggy position to get her nice and wet before I slid my cock in there for a good fucking. We fucked in a few positions, moving her around to lazy doggy and scissor-max depth position. Finished with BBBJCIM, she gave me a good sucking and made sure I was completely drained.
I know this is just a job for her, but dam is she good at it and doesnt feel like work to me.
Fun times with Shirley

Shirley, prime asian looks face/body.
Chose Shirley. Perfect body on her, no tats or lines a true 20 (but prob 30) yr old with flawless tan shin and pretty face.
She speaks no english but is happy and funny as fuck!
Wanted hot model prime and she fit the bill. 320hr
Table shower and bodyslide started us out, with a very good BBBJ, some rimming and ball sucking/licking. Very nice technique and good enthusiasm. Flipped her around for some 69 and munched on that fresh pussy.
Back to her room, complete with 2 mirrors the view was wild. Could see her ass and side at same time.
She is a happy girl, giggles and good to do whatever, enjoys herself a lot. Lot of dfk and p2p. Her kitty is completely smooth no stubble, waxed and fresh.
BBBJ, then I cover on, and I lick her kitty and ass in doggy position to get her nice and wet before I slid my cock in there for a good fucking. We fucked in a few positions, moving her around to lazy doggy and scissor-max depth position. Finished with BBBJCIM, she gave me a good sucking and made sure I was completely drained.
I know this is just a job for her, but dam is she good at it and doesnt feel like work to me.
Fun times with Shirley
1st time i had with shirley was amazing. 2nd time was miserable. Found out she had a size issue with me. But fuck she is so damn hot. Also, she is almost 40. Yep. Chinese women know how to age.

Evee - 1hr $320 bbbj cfs

First time at NY Love, verification was smooth and location is discreet enough, MMS is friendly

Evee is stunning. Spinner type, body and face 10/10. Best looking girl I've seen so far in the Manhattan spots. Looks young but I've stopped trying to guess age...

TS was ok but no rim no bls, she gives very good bbbj
Back to the room more of that bbbj + 69 then the best part of the session, I didn't even notice she put the cover on and went for ACG. Felt so good and tight that for a moment I thought it was bare. She's flexible enough to DFK while going full speed in ACG.
After a while we switched to mish, I was relieved to see a cover on my dick. Mish felt great, you can move her legs around and change angles. She's a good kisser too.
Finished in cover in K9, her hip-to-waist ratio is unreal, I was shocked
She cleaned me up and gave me a good neck and shoulder massage for the remaining 10 minutes

I recommend her to the guys who really value looks, service and attitude wasn't bad but I didn't feel a connection

Full damage 320, no rim no tip

you went raw?

Shirley is Hot & a lot of fun. Slim, C-cups and good body, shaved smooth coochie- Photos accurate too.
Very affectionate and upbeat attitude.
A thorough shower together with dfk and a nice bodyslide p2p, and I lay back for a good rimming followed by BBBJ accentuated by a significant prostrate rub. Nice technique varied touch and speed I was close & she said cum in my mouth baby and I did, she held the entire load and let it dribble out. Clean up and back to the room.
Did a little DATY and 69 she got me ready with an intense bbbj and then she put on cover and hopped on top a couple of variations and I stood up and gave a good pounding and shes asking for "my milk" so I asked cim?? and she said sure baby. Cover off and she milked me a second time . Exploded CIM.
Afterwards together took a steamy shower, cleaned me up dressed me and sent me off. donation 330hr