NY Love 646-201-3410 Reviews & Discussion

Shirley is Hot & a lot of fun. Slim, C-cups and good body, shaved smooth coochie- Photos accurate too.
Very affectionate and upbeat attitude.
A thorough shower together with dfk and a nice bodyslide p2p, and I lay back for a good rimming followed by BBBJ accentuated by a significant prostrate rub. Nice technique varied touch and speed I was close & she said cum in my mouth baby and I did, she held the entire load and let it dribble out. Clean up and back to the room.
Did a little DATY and 69 she got me ready with an intense bbbj and then she put on cover and hopped on top a couple of variations and I stood up and gave a good pounding and shes asking for "my milk" so I asked cim?? and she said sure baby. Cover off and she milked me a second time . Exploded CIM.
Afterwards together took a steamy shower, cleaned me up dressed me and sent me off. donation 330hr
Why are your doing things to my girlfriend behind my back?

joking aside, are they closed down again? The website and the twitter are not working and no response on text

Why are your doing things to my girlfriend behind my back?

joking aside, are they closed down again? The website and the twitter are not working and no response on text
Ny-Love and Come Come play have some kind of connection. Girls seem to float between the two locations, and both are having difficulties getting in touch with from similar posts in the last day or so. I hope everything is fine, two of my favorite spots to visit.

Do not mention forbidden subject matter.
Why would LE be involved? They only if neighbors complained. I never have been to NY Love but was very keen on visiting CCP more in the future. Very concerned about these two establishment being gone.

Why would LE be involved? They only if neighbors complained. I never have been to NY Love but was very keen on visiting CCP more in the future. Very concerned about these two establishment being gone.
Well, I’m not sure what “city complaint” means, so I asked. Complaints usually bring unwanted attention.