NY Knicks

So with the draft and free agency starting within the next few days, then the season will be starting back up in a little over a month, I figured I would get this thread going. Do the Knick move up? Move back? Who do you think they are coming away with?
A lot of talk today about them landing Westbrook. I think it’s a terrible idea to throw that much money away at one player that has no rings, and likely never will. He is a phenomenal talent, but he reminds me of AI in the sense that he wants to do it all himself and he can’t. Plus ad the sideshow off of the court being a clown..

But with with no NCAA last season, and the Nets looking like they are going to be VERY good.. It does seem like the typical Knicks thing to do.

A lot of talk today about them landing Westbrook. I think it’s a terrible idea to throw that much money away at one player that has no rings, and likely never will. He is a phenomenal talent, but he reminds me of AI in the sense that he wants to do it all himself and he can’t. Plus ad the sideshow off of the court being a clown..

But with with no NCAA last season, and the Nets looking like they are going to be VERY good.. It does seem like the typical Knicks thing to do.
Doesnt seem like it would be a great move. There was also talk of getting Chris Paul. Although he is still great, this is a typical Knick move. Spending a ton to get an over the hill player.

Doesnt seem like it would be a great move. There was also talk of getting Chris Paul. Although he is still great, this is a typical Knick move. Spending a ton to get an over the hill player.
CP3 wants to go to the Clippers according to Stephen A. But who knows. I would like for him to get a ring. Last thing that guy needs is to be on the Knicks. As far as you saying Westbrook wouldn’t seem to be a great move...I completely agree. Which is why I wouldn’t be surprised at all if/when it happens

Being a Knick fan since the 80’s, I had no trouble boycotting the NBA this season. They’ve sucked the entire 21st century.. 20 straight years of sucking....

The last great Knick player
Latrell Sprewell 1999 Got them to the Finals

Ready of not, the season here here. Another Lottery for the Knicks? I am done dreaming about a big time FA. Looking back, they should have sign Butler and Kemba and had the best back court in the league. But they thought they were getting KD and whoever KD wanted. They had no plan B.
We finally have a real coach. I like Toppin. Barret? Jury is still out. I dont see greatness, he may turn out, hopefully to be really good. He is still young. Nilikina sucks. Cant stand when they say how his Defense is so good. Whoever he is guarding, lights up the score card. He hustles and tried hard as an on the ball defender, doesnt mean he is any good. Knox will be just a roll player.

Can't believe before they lost to the Spurs they were the 4th seed in the East. They're actually watchable again but still sloppy at times. The schedule for the 2nd half is much tougher so we'll get a good account of where they are at from that. Randle looks really good and Quickly looks like a player.

It's too bad that they traded Marcus Morris last year. It was a salary dump I believe. He would take a lot of the pressure of Randle who's having an amazing season and is at times unstoppable.

I think Noel has done a good job with Mitchell Robinson hurt.

If they pulled off a trade for Oladipo, that would be amazing.