NY Knicks

Hope they have a better season this year!
Probably not
With the new head coach, it's promising but i doubt we'll be playoff worthy for atleast another 2 years. Its fun to see what happens in the summer
What will be fun to see in the summer? They have no money for any good free agents. In 2 summers, it will be interesting to see. In 2 years, we will have this first round pick, next yrs, which should be a good one because they will suck again, the will be getting KP back, and possibly 2 max free agents.

Probably not

What will be fun to see in the summer? They have no money for any good free agents. In 2 summers, it will be interesting to see. In 2 years, we will have this first round pick, next yrs, which should be a good one because they will suck again, the will be getting KP back, and possibly 2 max free agents.

Oh they will be ass for another year atleast... kp is probably gonna miss all next year unless we pull a playoff run out our ass. I'm just happy I'm actually optimistic about the nyk future

The Knicks will never be a perennial playoff team as long as Dolan is the owner. He is a human cancer. Free agents in the league would rather play in the G League or be unemployed rather than play for Dolan

It's no fun being a Knicks' fan. But, I can't say that they have not tried. They brought in a lot of top names on both the players' and coaching side over the years. I mean, a few years back, they spent a ton of money on Phil Jackson. I mean, look at the names over the years, some great coaches and very good players. There were some few and far between years when they did almost excite us.

It's no fun being a Knicks' fan. But, I can't say that they have not tried. They brought in a lot of top names on both the players' and coaching side over the years. I mean, a few years back, they spent a ton of money on Phil Jackson. I mean, look at the names over the years, some great coaches and very good players. There were some few and far between years when they did almost excite us.
This was the problem. Phil Jackson, great coach, so they hired him as team president and he ruined the team. Would have loved him as a coach, hated the hire as president. We need a real president and General manager.

So with the draft and free agency starting within the next few days, then the season will be starting back up in a little over a month, I figured I would get this thread going. Do the Knick move up? Move back? Who do you think they are coming away with?