NY Knicks

Can Melo play with Amare? Can Amare attack the rim with Chandler clogging the lane? Melo will get his shots but will Amare be happy with his # of shots?
I think its Baron Davis' job to answer these questions. Hope he's up to it!!!

Can Melo play with Amare? Can Amare attack the rim with Chandler clogging the lane? Melo will get his shots but will Amare be happy with his # of shots?
I think its Baron Davis' job to answer these questions. Hope he's up to it!!!
I hope YES to all of your questions... I hope Baron Davis is healthy, then it will be him at the point and Shumpert at the 2, may be good. Plus the bench with be strong too.

Hopefully Baron Davis gets in shape fast. He supposedly is healthy but needs to get in top game shape. I hope he makes his first game next Mon when I am there.

If they had Woodson since the beginning of the season, the NYK might very well be at the 2nd spot right now. Any team that plays them in the PO will get some butt hurt no doubt. Novacane can drop some serious bombs.

This year they were never a playoff team. Total garbage.
Disagree. They were definately a playoff team, and if they suddenly didn't lose some key players , they might have had a chance against a team like Indiana, who they beat back to back in the regular season. Knicks finished strong with good momentum. But unfortunately, they got the worst draw in the 1st round, and had to go up against the toughest team in the league on the road. They can't beat Miami, it's true, but neither can most of the other teams in the NBA. That doesn't make them "total garbage"

Maybe so, but they weren't a sub .500 team, and they finished well under Woodson, with an 18-6 record. They got hurt by injuries and an unlucky draw in the first round. Look what 76ers are doing to Chicago right now