NY Fun Time Reviews & Discussion 845-324-9968

Lydia - 400 for the hour + 40 tip

Kicking things off here in this thread! Saw the banner by chance today and thought, hmm, looks like a new kid on the block. Turns out to be in Flushing i.e., my usual JKMier, but looking to attract a different set of clientele I'd imagine. Lydia was a rock star, pictures don't do her justice, and was really solid all around.

NIce out of the way location around Northern Blvd and 154 - got in there, and was ushered into one of the larger rooms - Lydia's room it turns out. She was true to the japanese nature of service, got in there, took off my pants, and before I could say anything, junior was already in her inviting mouth. Lydia is slim, i'd estimate around 105 pounds, decent 5'5 height roughly, with eyes that seem to say "i want to suck you off".... and this was all before the shower!

WE somehow found ourselves in the shower, routine wash and wipe down, intermixed with a lot of her squeals as she played with water on herself, and more bbbj - this girl really knows how to use her lips.... i couldn't help but try to finger her inthe shower, and she moaned with pleasure... she somehow communicated that there's more to come and soon wiped me down.

Back in the room, she started with me face down and licked me all over the back with her tease for a tongue - before long, junior was at attention (not sure it was ever not at attention since i entered the room). i couldn't stand the tease anymore and went at her now, flipping around and starting to kiss her lips, nipples, and then down to her pussy - she was exquisite all over, truly one of the better ones I've seen here, and was actually starting to moisten up.

Ireally wanted to enter her at this time, so beckon to her for the condom - she actually paused and asked if i wanted to do without for 200 more. I figured perhaps not (short on cash), and so asked her to put it on. She did not disapppoint - expertly lobbed it on, and we were off like rabbits.

Positions were solid -mish, cowgirl, doggy - i enjoyed doggy the most, she keptlooking back at me, and somehow managed to move in opposite tandem, so the banging really seemed loud. The walls were getting a good pummeling when beforelong i spent my load into the bag.

Fun times indeed. I would repeat. Just sometimes not in the immediate area as it is a bit of trek out for me to go to Flushing.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (D I'd say)
Sex: 9/10
Energy: 8/10
GF feeling: 10/10