NY Asian Fitness Reviews & Discussion 929-992-8866 / 929-601-0222

Name one place in Manhattan, Flushing, or NJ that doesn’t have cameras in the hallways. That’s a given at any place. Back when PH and GFEAS were a thing they did the same thing. This is not exclusive to NYAF.
That’s turn! I think that guy so strangeness!!
There's a group of people in New York who specialize in robbing spa shops. Everyone and spa needs to be careful !!!

I don’t know anything about robberies. I guess that’s a a factor. I know video is used to weed out guys who like to get rough with the ladies. I’m sure there are other uses for safety reasons but it goes without saying that there are cameras. Get in any elevator and guess what’s in there? This isn’t rocket science.

This is nothing compaired to what I witnessed in Florida. Went to places in West Palm and Orlando and each place had monitors in each room showing outside, the lobby and the hallways. At one place, evetime there was a noise outside the room, the girl's eyes jumped to look at the monitor.

That’s turn! I think that guy so strangeness!!
There's a group of people in New York who specialize in robbing spa shops. Everyone and spa needs to be careful !!!
Yeah but those are usually store front spas. The one at street level with the front door directly on the street. Is so the guy can move in and out quick. They aren't trying to go for some at a walk up or with need for elevator. To time consuming.

Yuna $320

Small and crazy that’s what I texted mms and I got Yuna, all storm no front.

She came in blasting, all the oral acronyms you can think in the first 4min. A little too much but let her get that out of her system then after the shower and the first CIM I owned her. Back in the room, a cool down period that included my full attention on her between her thighs, she’s so juvie looking it almost felt wrong but I got over it when she almost destroyed me in CG and a memorable K9. Don’t let her perfect little innocent looking body and perfect Little titis fool ya, she’s an absolute beast.

Paid for the full hour $320 and I was done with my second pop which took longer than expected with only a few min left, it wasn’t crazy busy so mms let us hang a few extra minutes

Apple. (1H 320)

She is one of the best girls I saw in the past year or more. Lean but not over skinny. Cute. Speaks English well. And her attitude and skills, 10/10. I saw her twice already this week and am looking forward to the next visit. She's that addictive to me.

Standout features were her body, it's almost perfect in my eyes, her BBBJ, and ultimately her stamina and great attitude. She took her time with everything, really knew how to get me to the edge and keep me on the edge, and when the condom was on and we got to the main event, she knew how to pose like the best.

Looking fwd to repeating again soon again.

Apple. (1H 320)

She is one of the best girls I saw in the past year or more. Lean but not over skinny. Cute. Speaks English well. And her attitude and skills, 10/10. I saw her twice already this week and am looking forward to the next visit. She's that addictive to me.

Standout features were her body, it's almost perfect in my eyes, her BBBJ, and ultimately her stamina and great attitude. She took her time with everything, really knew how to get me to the edge and keep me on the edge, and when the condom was on and we got to the main event, she knew how to pose like the best.

Looking fwd to repeating again soon again.
Did she lick your ass? How much did you give her ?