NURUGIRLS spa 929-577-1699 midtown manhattan

This visit was for the third week of December.

Stella
320/ Hour

I texted for an appointment. Got a response within 5-10 minutes. You get buzzed in to a walk up to the 2nd floor. MMS opens the door and asks you if you want a regular room 200 or the vip room 320. The regular room looks like a regular room with a massage table. The vip room is a spacious room with a queen size bed. I go for the vip. I saw Brante and Maggie on their break. MMS brings Stella to the room.
Stella is the girl in the picture. She is skinny, tall small ass. She looks like she's in her early to mid 30s. Nice attitude.
She asked me to get undressed and leads me to the TS. She gets naked and starts washing you up. She starts with a BBBJ in the shower. She then starts a bodyslide in the TS. She washes willie, your balls and she slid her hand up your butt crack. After that she dries me up and we head back to the room.
When we get to the room she made sure you were comfy with the temperature. She starts with a BBBJ. Very good oral skills. And then some LFK. She asked if I wanted a balloon, and I agreed. We started with CG and her twat was so tight I had the urge to cum, which is rare for me. I have a hard time cumming in vags. So I asked to finish with HJ. Before the HJ, she BJ some more and then she finished with HJ. She asked if I wanted to go again but I was spent. She asked if I wanted another shower so I agreed. We talked while she gave me a real TS. She speaks English well btw. I said I had to go so she helped me get dressed. She did not ask for a tip. Stella and MMS saw me out.

BBBJ and CFS was great. I was disappointed she didn't offer RJ nor DATY. She has nice attitude made you welcome.
I would recommend if you're only looking for a straight BBBJ and CFS with a nice attitude. But if you're looking for extras I didn't get any.

RITA ”is back says twitter”
$230 HH

It was cold and snowing all day in the city and I was scrolling through twitter i see this spa had an update that she was back the day before. The posted pics showed this tanned skin big breasted Thai woman. The dark/tan skin peaked my curiosity and the breasts looked like they for on a body that had curves to balance. Not the usual two big globes on skinny stick frame. I called asked if anyone was available not Rita specifically in case reality and pics didn’t match and was told few girls there and free come and pick, so figure would leave it to the spa gods. Got there went up and Rang bell was greeted at door welcomed back and asked how long and taken to room by just. I ask if I could see who was available (this was my chance to see if someone matched). She brought 3 girls that were free at that time and they were all lovely but one stood out and she said this is Rita I was like sold. the others left she closed the do asked how long I wanted I was on break so said 30-45 she said ok gave price. I passed on shower to maximize all time with her and she caught on so she said she would be right back But I can undress and get comfortable. She didn’t take long to return and quickly slipped out of her one piece thong back bodysuit. The tits we’re amazing the ass was nice too not a big bubble butt, but not a flat pancake you could grab and caress it and it feels good in your hands. Because i passed on shower due to time I told her to it be shy and feel free to wipe me down with alcohol to her liking. I think if the ice wasn’t broken that did it as it was a bit funny but I’m sure she appreciated knowing that the chance of stinky balls just got reduced lol.

where Some others may have done stuff to use up time she started stroking my cock while clean me and the made me sit at edge of bed and went to cbj. Omg she is good with every suck I grew, she gripped the shaft with one hand and massaged the ball with the other and the eye contact looking up at you. The eyes pierced ur soul as her mouth drained ur souls through your cock. So I didn’t mention she has a very pretty face and mouth and these perfectly straight flat teeth.. it a very distinct look but That face look up at u makes u melt. She then got in doggy at edge of bed and told me to stand up and it was off to the races. She was tight but pushed back and took all of me in . We went slow at first and as she relaxed I could feel her push back so I thrusted harder and faster and she matched me. Her moans were louder and she gave a little dirty tal. Her ass In doggy spread nice and I squeezed that soft and as I pulled her back onto me. We continued in doggy and she was into it(later she would mention that doggy is her favorite position). We transitioned on to the bed from missionary she held my cock guided me in held onto me arms so that she stayed on my cock as I trusted. She made sure to hold hers into me so she felt every thrust. Hers Legs wet first around my waist and as we went I moved then up onto my shoulders, for a short woman (5’4 maybe) she easily got them on my 6’1 shoulder. she kept eye contact. caressed my face told me she like it how good it was. I definitely need to go for a full hour to experience her full GFE. But today she was cool with us have a get to the point fuck. she told me to cum in her and moaned louder as I went harder and faster and finally filled the bag.

Great session and for a quickie I could see how a longer she would give dirtier dirty talk be more sensual and give that tlc. I will be back for sure. She’s only there until end of the month (January 2024) if not this time the next time she comes to nyc.

Beautiful woman mid 30’s, great body, nice golden brown skin cute face, great English and down to earth personality if you like a conversation too lol. I’ll be back if you pass on this your loss but more for me.

Candy
$230 for 30 minutes

texted mamasan today to see who was working and if I needed appt. No appt. needed, swung by unannounced, and upon arrival told MMS to ‘pick for me’.

Candy came in the room to greet me with a quick kiss and slap on the ass. 4’10”, enhanced DDs, and no flab. I didn’t pry, but I’d guess 25 yo and probably Taiwanese or Thai. Very good attitude. Friendly but not overly so. English good enough to communicate about our business at hand.

I went with the 30 minute option, no table shower, paid up front, and she didn’t ask for a tip after.

I brought my own rubber which she deftly applied and then got down to a solid and enthusiastic BJ. Definitely not bringing much GFE, no kissing or DATY, but her very pleasant attitude made up for all that. Lots of positions, doggy, CG, lazy dog, missionary, a couple Os for her and then I came in the bag while inside her - a little alcohol cleanup, peck on the cheek and back to the outside world.