Nu look

2 yrs ago. Older asian woman. Maybe mid 40s. Massage was ok. Flipped over and got the usual r&t. she let me lift her shirt...and that's when the nightmare began. her nips were no joke as long as my pinky fingers. she must have a side job breast feeding orphans or something. i could have tied them in a knot. There were plenty of other younger and better looking broads but this one reminded me of my dry cleaner so I went with it.

My Luck

Went to NU-Look 2 weeks ago, never went to an AMP b4 was kind of confused, took a shower hit the steemroom came out to the waiting room
just picked any girl can't even remember what she looked like, went into the room with her she kept on coming in and out of the room finally started massaging me maybe 5 minutes she grabs my balls, I turn over gave me a hj, I didn't roam (was not sure If I was allowed to) She left the room waitied a minute or so and left to going back to the shower room the mansam was asking me u finished sure?, couldn't make out what she was saying, showered got dressed paid house 80 gave one of the girls I saw ( I don't remeber who I was with {maybe should start wearing nametags} ) 40 and was on my way

Any regulars wanna give me some advice as to I have no clue how to rate my expirience
tiping?
should have waited?
roam?
????