Now it takes hours to find a girl

Agreed! Might as download tinder and hope for the best. Between tge scam ads and the potential LE ads, im almost forced to go see an old regular even though I want variety.

Wow! I thought it was just me experiencing this phenomenon. Thank you for this thread. I have a couple of regulars but am always in search of new quality talent, and this has proven to be an almost impossible task.

Phew! Thought I had become too picky with age. Good to know it's not me.

Regards,

Pops

Same here. Despite spending a couple hours a week on the net, I keep returning to my sure things which are far from what I really crave which is variety and new talent.

It's horrible! I have it worse because I'm not from here, so my time is more limited. Trying to find a quicky is near impossible - even in Manhattan where it used to take maybe 5 minutes

I'm in NYC and I have the same issue. I end up in one of the tried and true GFE AMPs which is fantastic, but I would like sime more variety. As an overweight married man in my 50s Tinder is not an option as far as I can tell.

pokler

Power Bottom
I'm in NYC and I have the same issue. I end up in one of the tried and true GFE AMPs which is fantastic, but I would like sime more variety. As an overweight married man in my 50s Tinder is not an option as far as I can tell.
SA is your answer. I’m swimming in pussy .

Same here yesterday needed some relief so back and forth with 5 women and nothing (4 hours ) All start with a few texts then ghost. Ended up with a regular for a awesome bbbjcim