Nothing but short stay motels Brooklyn Queens

Can everyone list the short stay motels in Brooklyn and Queens for me with a short review? I would like to know things like sheets, towel and shower cleanliness and prices. Up to date reviews please. I did a search but it tends to be from 2003 or so. I have been going into NJ but it is a bit too far and I would rather not waste time on travel since my schedual is so damn tight.

Thanks in advance everyone!

I've been to a few. The Golden Gate in Sheapheads Bay might be suitable for your needs. The price is about 60-90 for a short stay depending when you go. Some rooms are decent, others are in real bad shape. The Windjammer is even worse and I would avoid at all costs. There are some bad elements there. There's the Harbor off the belt pkwy. I haven't been there in a while, but from what I remember, it was fairly clean quiet but management is watchful. There is the Prince Hotel Bay Ridge.

Golden Gate: 60-90, just off belt pkwy, rooms vary but I always found it to be fairly clean, a little worn, but the bath was ok. No problems. Can get a little rowdy at night.

Harbor: 60-90, small motel, mostly couples not wanting to do it in the car. Also a bit worn but seems clean enough. Bathroom wasn't sparkling but clean.

Windjammer: Sleazy dive. Having problems. I would avoid

Prince hotel: In Bay Ridge, don't know if they even have short stays but supposedly very inexpensive. Never been there but heard it was ok

As I said, the prices vary. However, you can expect to pay over 50 for a 4 hour stay.

Good luck

Originally posted by daengman
Check this recent thread.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/t21524.html
Thanks that is perfect! I think I am gonna stick to the queens sections but does anyone know how good the JFK ones are.

These are the ones listed but any reviews from anyone?

Anchor- Bayside- 718-428-8000- $50
Kew(Q)- Jamaica- (718) 969-3000- $35
Belmont(near racetrack)-Jamaica- (718) 776-4534- $30
Executive(near JFK)-Jamaica- (718) 341-0800 - $48
Airport Motor(JFK)- Jamaica- (718) 276-3800 - $50

The only one I have been to is the Kew and it was kinda dirty for my tastes... had itchy feet for about 2 days.