North Jersey Lounges

I have been in the AMP scene and GFE scene for a while now. Im looking into doing this now. Is there nay lounges in North Jersey that allow single guys to go in? I dont mind paying just want to get my feet wet and try something new.

I have been in the AMP scene and GFE scene for a while now. Im looking into doing this now. Is there nay lounges in North Jersey that allow single guys to go in? I dont mind paying just want to get my feet wet and try something new.
u talkin about swingers places? fuhgeddaboudit!

in respect to swingers places you may be better off heading into the city Therer are a bunch of places that do allow single dudes in. thats usually during the week and friday night..... Sat nights are usually cpls only nights

Google NJ premierpartygroup
I signed up on their site a couple months ago and was planning on attending one of their functions as a "viewer" just to see the kind of crowds show up. Ultimately, I ended up meeting someone from there that has become a regular one on one for me. They host a lot of functions so it's fairly easy pick and choose.