Nonsense about seeing AMP girls.

CT has many spas to choose from....but they do not want detailed reviews on the english speaking sites....pricing? Please use your common sense. If you goto a hotel then find out how much a day rate costs in that hotel. If you goto a spa then there is no hotel cost. If you are married w/kids then do not chase the girls.....and vice versa if the girl knows you have a family to support then you will only get ST unless you are truly wealthy which only 1% of the US population is and at that point why are you looking for a spa girl in the first place?

CT has many spas to choose from....but they do not want detailed reviews on the english speaking sites....pricing? Please use your common sense. If you goto a hotel then find out how much a day rate costs in that hotel. If you goto a spa then there is no hotel cost. If you are married w/kids then do not chase the girls.....and vice versa if the girl knows you have a family to support then you will only get ST unless you are truly wealthy which only 1% of the US population is and at that point why are you looking for a spa girl in the first place?
So if you are truly wealthy you will not get an STD. That's great news.

So if you are truly wealthy you will not get an STD. That's great news.
What are you talking about? If you are truly wealthy you should be seeking beautiful women who are not spreading their legs for money. Get her pregnant with kids and marry her....family life....

What are you talking about? If you are truly wealthy you should be seeking beautiful women who are not spreading their legs for money. Get her pregnant with kids and marry her....family life....
This is Utopia Guide not Christian Utopia Guide. And if you are truly wealthy please see such women who have not spread their legs for money like: Wendy Deng, Anna Nicole Smith, Heather Mills, Kimora Lee Simmons, and others.

This is Utopia Guide not Christian Utopia Guide. And if you are truly wealthy please see such women who have not spread their legs for money like: Wendy Deng, Anna Nicole Smith, Heather Mills, Kimora Lee Simmons, and others.
I am not talking about myself...just making a point. You brought up religion so I don't know where you mind is right now. Take care Trader Dave.