Non Prescription Pills for Hard Erections

Went on Goodrx site. They had 90 sildenafil pills 50 mg for $19.42 at S & S. Also do I have to print out coupon? Or just have them scan it on my phone? Thanks

Does anyone know the shelf life of sildenafil?
Here is the best that I can tell you:
A few years back, US Army did some studies on expired meds. They did a chemical analysis on various drugs, principally antibiotics, but also other types. It was throwing away a large % of drugs stored and were past exp dates and wanted to see if the drugs were still good. If still good this had obvious $ savings but more important than that very big logistical benefits.
They found that solid drugs, e.g., pills, that were in original sealed containers were at close to 100% potency after 10 years. Lotions and drugs in liquid form were good at best only a couple of years past exp date depending upon the drug.

From what I understand about exp dates is they are the determined by the manufacturer based on test data. So if a manufacturer tests drugs that it stored for 3 years it means that an actual sample it had was tested after 3 years and they were still at full efficacy. So the exp date is 3 years after manufacture. It says nothing about when the drugs are no longer “good”, only that after X years they are still good.

Note that a manufacturer has no incentive to spend the $ for testing for times past a reasonable storage time.

Also, unless the drug is something that has to be mixed at the pharmacy and is good for, say a week and may have conditions such as refrigerate at XX degrees, the exp date your pharmacist puts on your container of drugs is simply 1 year from when filled and means literally nothing.

Just picked up 60 100 mg tablets for $33.30 at S&S with Good Rx.
Good for you. Sounds like the price has dropped even more from when I made my last buy over a year and a half ago.

BTW, you may want to split the 100mg tablet in half. Up until my late 60's only 20mg resulted in a raging erections (now I need 40mg), where even after I was done, cleaned up and dressed, I had to bend genius jr down my leg so as not to walk out with a large bulge in my pants. Even doing that it looked like I was smuggling a Kielbasa in my front pants pocket. Great stuff.

I can't even image the effect of taking 100mg. Plus side effects (stuffy nose, mild headache) increase as dosage goes up.

Good for you. Sounds like the price has dropped even more from when I made my last buy over a year and a half ago.

BTW, you may want to split the 100mg tablet in half. Up until my late 60's only 20mg resulted in a raging erections (now I need 40mg), where even after I was done, cleaned up and dressed, I had to bend genius jr down my leg so as not to walk out with a large bulge in my pants. Even doing that it looked like I was smuggling a Kielbasa in my front pants pocket. Great stuff.

I can't even image the effect of taking 100mg. Plus side effects (stuffy nose, mild headache) increase as dosage goes up.
Yes I am going to split the pill

Please educate me here
I have never taken any medications for dysfunction— I have no problem whatsoever in getting it up, but after the first shot, a turtle crossing the street will succeed before I am hard for round two..
Are these medications for those who suffer from the inability to have or maintain an erection OR will they allow the erection to be sustained after round one...

So the script goes to one location. I wouldn’t be able to pick it up at any other stop n shop. It must be the one I specify. Thx again
Yes, it only goes to the address you gave.

Doesn't have to be stop and shop just whoever accepts Goodrx.Just tell your doctor where you wanted it to go and just pick it up there
True, but S&S seems to have the best prices.

Doesn't have to be stop and shop just whoever accepts Goodrx.Just tell your doctor where you wanted it to go and just pick it up there
Be aware, I was getting them at CVS using goodrx then cvs stopped honoring the plan even though still on goodrx website list. That's when I went to S&S. So check with place you plan to go to 1st before script is sent.

(In answer to a request posed to Mugi by Billy in the Flushing thread)

Horny goat weed in bulk is a very very cheap leaf called “yin yang huo.” Can be purchased at any loose herb store or online. But, you would have to boil it and to harmonize it,
you should add other herbs to it because it is harsh. (strong)

(You probably don’t want to boil herbs so better to try a combo pill or powder with Horny Goat Weed in it as just one of the ingredients or buy a standardized extract of Horny Goat Weed online from “I-herbs” or the like. A standardized extract is not available in Flushing, as they are pure raw herbs, mostly)

(There is a store in Flushing or online that sells very reputable ready made powder formulas which you might find helpful)

Known strong fertility herbs used singularly, one must proceed with caution as they could increase the weight of the prostate. So, other moderating herbs allow it to be strong, but mellow it’s harshness. I would not recommend using horny goat weed by itself.

Organic Maca is not known in Asian communities, as it is indigenous to the Peruvian Andes. It is more like a turnip or tuber. It can be powerful and strong. That can be purchased in good quality at any Whole Foods, The Queens Emporium or online.

Depending on your system, you can use the whole pure powdered root or the gelatinized form which lacks the full spectrum of the plant but possibly far easier to digest. Both are simple to obtain from Whole Food Stores, Queens Emporium, online, and many other outlets.

With all aphrodisiacs whether western pills or natural herbs, one must be cautious.

There is one aphrodisiac herb, however, that I find to be effective, harmonious and easy on the system. (I am not an expert nor health care professional.This is not advice but merely my experience that I am relaying)

That herb ( goes by many many names: puncture vine, bai Ji li, ci Ji li, tribulus, gokshura) is also extremely cheap. I buy low quality in Flushing for about $8.00 per pound. I grind it into powder myself at home in a high speed blender. Could last for half a year, give or take)

This herb is known in Chinese medicine, but highly touted much more elaborately in Indian Ayurvedic medicine.

It is known to be rejuvenative and healing to the sexual and genitourinary system, and prostate, because it has cooling healing properties. Also good for athletic performance. (gained worldwide common notoriety and recognition when the Bulgarian Weightlifting team attributed their triumphs to this seed)

It will not overload the heart, liver and psyche with excess heat, but you will find that the only slight negative is it will raise your aggression just slightly. Not fighting mad but more prone towards extroversion and getting things done quickly. Very popular these days in bodybuilding circles. It also seems to deepen your voice. Good for lungs. And, can be used alone.

As an aphrodisiac, it works a little slowly, but heals and makes you better as the years go on. (At our age, dangerous substances should be shunned and we should set our minds on longevity, healing, harmonious sexual activity without surgery into our latter years.)

You can buy it and grind it like myself, but far easier to purchase from a very quality distributor like Banyan Botanicals and you can buy a pound of organic gokshura powder and take as directed, even three times a day and monitor your system.

But, old school idiots like myself who are fascinated with Chinese herb stores and love to talk to herbalists and speak a few words, and watch them run downstairs to the herb storehouse and bring me a fresh bag, buy low quality(which also works fine) and like watching these razor-like pointy seeds being ground to powder in my basement.

Anyway, in Chinese stores, below is the Chinese character but better to buy from a good source like the online Banyan Botanicals.

(“Tribulus is a well known aphrodisiac and male tonic. In Traditional Chinese Medicine Tribulus is called Bai Ji Li 白蒺藜.”)

Hope that helps, Billy. Wish it was as simple as popping a V, C or L pill, but it is not so complicated either, especially with so much information being available at our fingertips and so many outlets to procure these.

***Whether I am here or in Asia, always love to share info and read others’ info

Horny goat weed in bulk is a very very cheap leaf called “yin yang huo.” Can be purchased at any loose herb store or online. But, you would have to boil it and to harmonize it,

(You probably don’t want to boil herbs so better to try a combo pill or powder with Horny Goat Weed in it as just one of the ingredients or buy a standardized extract of Horny Goat Weed online from “I-herbs” or the like. A standardized extract is not available in Flushing, as they are pure raw herbs, mostly)

(There is a store in Flushing or online that sells very reputable ready made powder formulas which you might find helpful)

Known strong fertility herbs used singularly, one must proceed with caution as they could increase the weight of the prostate. So, other moderating herbs allow it to be strong, but mellow it’s harshness. I would not recommend using horny goat weed by itself.

Organic Maca is not known in Asian communities, as it is indigenous to the Peruvian Andes. It is more like a turnip or tuber. It can be powerful and strong. That can be purchased in good quality at any Whole Foods, The Queens Emporium or online.

Depending on your system, you can use the whole pure powdered root or the gelatinized form which lacks the full spectrum of the plant but possibly far easier to digest. Both are simple to obtain from Whole Food Stores, Queens Emporium, online, and many other outlets.

With all aphrodisiacs whether western pills or natural herbs, one must be cautious.

There is one aphrodisiac herb, however, that I find to be effective, harmonious and easy on the system. (I am not an expert nor health care professional.This is not advice but merely my experience that I am relaying)

That herb ( goes by many many names: puncture vine, bai Ji li, ci Ji li, tribulus, gokshura) is also extremely cheap. I buy low quality in Flushing for about $8.00 per pound. I grind it into powder myself at home in a high speed blender. Could last for half a year, give or take)

This herb is known in Chinese medicine, but highly touted much more elaborately in Indian Ayurvedic medicine.

It is known to be rejuvenative and healing to the sexual and genitourinary system, and prostate, because it has cooling healing properties. Also good for athletic performance. (gained worldwide common notoriety and recognition when the Bulgarian Weightlifting team attributed their triumphs to this seed)

It will not overload the heart, liver and psyche with excess heat, but you will find that the only slight negative is it will raise your aggression just slightly. Not fighting mad but more prone towards extroversion and getting things done quickly. Very popular these days in bodybuilding circles. It also seems to deepen your voice. Good for lungs. And, can be used alone.

As an aphrodisiac, it works a little slowly, but heals and makes you better as the years go on. (At our age, dangerous substances should be shunned and we should set our minds on longevity, healing, harmonious sexual activity without surgery into our latter years.)

You can buy it and grind it like myself, but far easier to purchase from a very quality distributor like Banyan Botanicals and you can buy a pound of organic gokshura powder and take as directed, even three times a day and monitor your system.

But, old school idiots like myself who are fascinated with Chinese herb stores and love to talk to herbalists and speak a few words, and watch them run downstairs to the herb storehouse and bring me a fresh bag, buy low quality(which also works fine) and like watching these razor-like pointy seeds being ground to powder in my basement.

Anyway, in Chinese stores, below is the Chinese character but better to buy from a good source like the online Banyan Botanicals.

(“Tribulus is a well known aphrodisiac and male tonic. In Traditional Chinese Medicine Tribulus is called Bai Ji Li 白蒺藜.”)

Hope that helps, Billy. Wish it was as simple as popping a V, C or L pill, but it is not so complicated either, especially with so much information being available at our fingertips and so many outlets to procure these.

***Whether I am here or in Asia, always love to share info and read others’ info
@mugi
Valuable information ty

May I ask

-You seem to possess a high level of knowledge of herbal medicine. Have you studied this in a professional capacity?

-I recall you once mentioned a herbal remedy for BPH/ enlarged prostate. Reminder please..
Tia

@mugi
Valuable information ty

May I ask

-You seem to possess a high level of knowledge of herbal medicine. Have you studied this in a professional capacity?

-I recall you once mentioned a herbal remedy for BPH/ enlarged prostate. Reminder please..
Tia
I have no professional training in herbalism whatsoever.

Previously mentioned a few weeks back was an excellent product from NOW Foods, purchased online, called: “Clinical Strength Prostate Health.”

It is a very western nutritional and herbal supplement approach to prostate health for men, incorporating all the latest research. I bought it through Swanson.com, 800-437-4148. I bought 2, 180 softgels and paid no shipping. Came out to $28.04 per bottle, times two bottles for a grand total of $56.08.

But, the herb I wrote about above under many different names: tribulus, caltrops, puncture vine, gokshura, ci Ji li, bai Ji li, etc. is really good for prostate and health in general, quite popular amongst athletes and especially bodybuilders. Excellent organic quality can be purchased online in bulk or herbal tablet form from Banyan Botanicals www.banyanbotanicals.com

But, again, I am not giving advice, but rather always sharing my personal experiences with herbs and products. I studied and practiced spiritually in many traditions both here and abroad, and studying herbs, health food, just seems to be a natural consequence of those studies. So,I spent time in and around professionals in the field and just gleaned some basic knowledge.

A highly skilled herbalist with training and years of practice, with success in healing the most obstinate of diseases very quickly as opposed to just giving a drug to camouflage the problem, I find to be a person worthy of the highest honor and appreciation, and I would never attempt to imitate “The Real McCoy,” if you catch my drift.

When I see Asians pulling weeds in parks or off expressways I always wonder what they are using them for.

When I see Asians pulling weeds in parks or off expressways I always wonder what they are using them for.
I used to pull wild spring dandelions with the Koreans, along with wild scallions. Powerful blood purifier and diuretic. (dandelions are)

There are a few ginkgo nut trees in Long Island. Those are really valuable. And many Asians gather under those trees and pluck. (me, too) Good for circulation and memory. Very healthy.

And tons of mulberry trees in Queens, all varieties, red, purple and the really succulent white mulberries. This climate in New York produces very delicious mulberries. Best I have ever had. In Chinese medicine, it restores a certain relaxing energy called “yin.”

They also use the bark, twigs and leaves of the mulberry tree for many disorders.

The praying mantis leaves their egg sheath casings on that same tree — powerful aphrodisiac and kidney restorer. (high value) Will astringe urine in cases of weak kidneys and poor bladder control. (Quite powerful)

Also, Asians love the wild raspberry and blackberry patches, if you can still find them. But, the bees also love them, and guard their supply by disabling peoples’ interest in the fruits by means of a sharp sting, or two, or three.

The American Indians foraged these woods and the early settlers planted plenty.

Also, plenty of red clovers, mugwort,burdock root, golden rod, lingzhi mushrooms (highly prized) and the recent craze of chaga mushrooms that grow on white birch trees.

Unfortunately, my limited knowledge only scratched the surface.