noid0819 the Incel doesn't like to share but expects other to

Has anybody here heard from Arlene from Central Islip. She was a brown skin Puerto Rican women. She gave an excellent bbbjcim. I would always call her for an easy meetup for a cardate. The last time I saw her was last summer. I picked her up on a humid night in the parking lot of 7/11 and subway on motor parkway. She hopped out this guys car with only a long t shirt and slippers on showing her nice thick legs. We drove to a secluded spot where she gave me a nice bbjcim while I fingered her. I’ve probably seen her over a dozen times and never had an issue. I’m pretty sure some of you guys know her lol.

Has anybody here heard from Arlene from Central Islip. She was a brown skin Puerto Rican women. She gave an excellent bbbjcim. I would always call her for an easy meetup for a cardate. The last time I saw her was last summer. I picked her up on a humid night in the parking lot of 7/11 and subway on motor parkway. She hopped out this guys car with only a long t shirt and slippers on showing her nice thick legs. We drove to a secluded spot where she gave me a nice bbjcim while I fingered her. I’ve probably seen her over a dozen times and never had an issue. I’m pretty sure some of you guys know her lol.
This is the first I am hearing anyone mention her name here. Have you reviewed her before?

This is the first I am hearing anyone mention her name here. Have you reviewed her before?
No I never reviewed her here before. And nobody ever made a thread (including me). I found her add about 2018. She wasn’t a streetwalker but she was heavy into drugs at some point. Here’s her number (631) 644-4307 it’s out of service but if you Google it her ads pop up.

No I never reviewed her here before. And nobody ever made a thread (including me). I found her ad about 2018. She wasn’t a streetwalker but she was heavy into drugs at some point. Here’s her number (631) 644-4307 it’s out of service but if you Google it her ads pop up.
So you didn't share info on her, cause it benefited you and now want people to share info on her for your benefit?

So you didn't share info on her, cause it benefited you and now want people to share info on her for your benefit?
If that’s how you see it . She’s not and never has never been UTR. She has plenty of ads online that spaN back to 2018. She’s well known and she’s serviced plenty of guys, she’s told me that personally. So obviously I’m not the only one that knows about her. No one else has bothered to share information on her either so to who’s benefit is it really serving. And if I’m inquiring now, the information that WE ALL don’t know about her can be shared between all of us and we can ALL get on the same page. I’ve been a contributing member of this for years.

If that’s how you see it . She’s not and never has never been UTR. She has plenty of ads online that spaN back to 2018. She’s well known and she’s serviced plenty of guys, she’s told me that personally. So obviously I’m not the only one that knows about her. No one else has bothered to share information on her either so to who’s benefit is it really serving. And if I’m inquiring now, the information that WE ALL don’t know about her can be shared between all of us and we can ALL get on the same page. I’ve been a contributing member of this for years.
You average 3.4 messages a year. I guess that's how you see it, as for being a contributing member for years. You are assuming a lot in your posts, a lot of members aren't big on TOFTT. So maybe nobody ever did see her, but if members did, they didn't come here talking about seeing her and never reviewing, then asking for info when they can't find her.

I’ve given plenty of reviews. I’m just not into the back and forth that leads to nowhere. Obviously your just worried about getting your point across. There are threads on this board on almost every well known whore on Long Island that advertised on the list at some point and time. And you mean to tell me nobody here has seen her lol I’m not that naive. If you guys feel that I intentionally with held information from this board that’s far from the case. She is in no way UTR

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So first you put an ISO in the wrong place (which is clearly stated as being a bannable offense) and you follow it up by arguing with a moderator. You've already been moderated so there have been past offenses. I haven't been banning people here except for extreme offences. But somehow I get the feeling you're going to keep pushing.

Interesting story about Bianca. I’m at work in the January of 2021 and I get a text from a random number saying “hey”. I ask who is this and she responds Bianca. At first I thought somebody was playing a prank on me. But she confirmed it was her. I would of shared but she asked me not give her number out. And out respect for her I didn’t. Fast forward to June of that year, I text her and she responds and she was at the commack inn. It was still good solid service. But not as good as the first time I saw her. Everything was still on the menu but slightly rushed. My guess is that she had a boyfriend near by returning to the room. Overall she still looked good. She revealed somethings to me as well about her situation. Overall she’s a cool girl with a lot of potential if she got herself clean. Hopefully she’s doing well.

Interesting story about Bianca. I’m at work in the January of 2021 and I get a text from a random number saying “hey”. I ask who is this and she responds Bianca. At first I thought somebody was playing a prank on me. But she confirmed it was her. I would of shared but she asked me not give her number out. And out respect for her I didn’t. Fast forward to June of that year, I text her and she responds and she was at the commack inn. It was still good solid service. But not as good as the first time I saw her. Everything was still on the menu but slightly rushed. My guess is that she had a boyfriend near by returning to the room. Overall she still looked good. She revealed somethings to me as well about her situation. Overall she’s a cool girl with a lot of potential if she got herself clean. Hopefully she’s doing well.
Date correction: my mistake this happened in 2022. She reached out to me about exactly year ago January 2022. And the last time I saw her was in June 2022 about 7 months ago

billyS

Reign of Terror
Date correction: my mistake this happened in 2022. She reached out to me about exactly year ago January 2022. And the last time I saw her was in June 2022 about 7 months ago
Interesting time line. Because although we deleted it, you attempted to posted this in March of 2022

I heard from a little birdie that Bianca is back around but only seeing regulars. Can anybody else confirm that they have heard from her recently? Last time I saw her it was cardate last summer. I was so into it I was kissing her neck with no objections from her, while I fucked her missionary in the front seat of my car. I only saw her once because I felt kind of bad for her she’s a nice girl.
It almost seems like you are trying to shill for her without giving up too much information.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve given plenty of reviews. I’m just not into the back and forth that leads to nowhere. Obviously your just worried about getting your point across. There are threads on this board on almost every well known whore on Long Island that advertised on the list at some point and time. And you mean to tell me nobody here has seen her lol I’m not that naive. If you guys feel that I intentionally with held information from this board that’s far from the case. She is in no way UTR
Now that this conversation is in the Coliseum let's recap;

Well you obviously withheld information on Arlene because you saw her, got a bbbj and fingered her but didn't review her. The only reason you are asking about her now is because YOU want information on her.

So I guess I see it the same way @TheRicker sees it.

You say she is not a SW yet you put your ISO in the Long Island street action thread, which leads people to believe she is.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You also give half ass information on Bianca and contradict yourself about when was the last time you heard from her.

In the post we deleted to refer to "a little birdie" but almost a year later you post that it was her who reached out to you.

But if course your information is useless because you don't post the phone number.
Granted she asked you not to, but then maybe you shouldn't have said anything at all if you really want to keep her name off the board like she asked you to.

Sometimes girls semi leave the business and only will see a guy or two they developed a good relationship. If the guy is smart he won't bring up her name as to attract unwanted attention to her.