No. Nope. Nada. Not gonna happen. No way in hell.

If anyone thinks I am being too hard on the newbies, consider this. Waterclone, Lightweight, and I deny dozens of posts like this each and every day. I myself delete these types of posts several times a day. You guys don't usually see them because they never make it out of moderation. Moderation is there for a reason. It allows the moderators to make sure that members are following the rules during their initial posts. And one of the prime rules is that newbies should not be asking for help or posting questions. This rule is something that the established members have indicated they want. Because many times in the past when new members would post their questions, you guys have told them that you don't appreciate their coming into the board and asking for help before they have given help.

Post: Posted in thread Westchester Again in forum NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa
Author: revbrown
Post date: Today at 7:27 AM
Content: Has anyone ever used Secret Necessities? I used to see their ads on BP and now on other sites and I was wondering if its worth it.

This was the esteemed Rev's fifth post since he joined a year ago. The first three were AMP reviews. Commendable.
The last two were questions. We are on a downward path here.

Post: Posted in thread Westchester Again in forum NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa
Author: revbrown
Post date: Today at 7:27 AM
Content: Has anyone ever used Secret Necessities? I used to see their ads on BP and now on other sites and I was wondering if its worth it.

This was the esteemed Rev's fifth post since he joined a year ago. The first three were AMP reviews. Commendable.
The last two were questions. We are on a downward path here.
Do the “offenders” seeing that their posts are deleted or placed in this thread? Similar to the notices we get when someone “likes” or “replies” to a post we make?

Do the “offenders” seeing that their posts are deleted or placed in this thread? Similar to the notices we get when someone “likes” or “replies” to a post we make?
That's a very good question. I don't know. The member names and threads are hyperlinks in the posts, so it's possible that might yield an alert. I will have to experiment and find out. It would be nice if that worked, right?

As far as notifications about deletions, that doesn't happen. I wish it did because then this lesson here would not be necessary.