No name spa in little neck - BEWARE 347-925-5458

same for you frogger. I got swindled. they've obviously run this game before with her not leaving my side, other johns must have stiffed tips for being dissatisfied. I'm not crying about it. you play with fire, sometimes get burned. this board is to help other mongerers have a nice time. if someone reviewed this place like I just did I never would have gone. it's called taking one for the team, toftt. that's all I did. I'm just warning others.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the review.. I was just pointing out that you didn't get "robbed" like you said. You just let yourself get suckered into agreeing to pay $60 for a handy from a frumpy Asian with Toe Fungus. I would be pissed too. But it's not a scam, you could have declined. That's all I was pointing out.

As far as me only having a few reviews.. Hey man, I do my best. I don't have the time, money, and means to see all the providers I want to see. But I def post every place I've been been since I found this site.

I've been doing this a very long time.. Just so happens that circumstances changed drastically for me a ways back. I do what I can when I can do it.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the review.. I was just pointing out that you didn't get "robbed" like you said. You just let yourself get suckered into agreeing to pay $60 for a handy from a frumpy Asian with Toe Fungus. I would be pissed too. But it's not a scam, you could have declined. That's all I was pointing out.
I honestly have zero problem with paying for something I'm satisfied with. I went in there with the amount of money on me that I did b/c I was prepared to pay that amount for services rendered if satisfied. I tip poorly or not at all at a restaurant if the service is god awful. I didn't bail on the amount for half hour or hour, the tip is optional. Yes, I agreed to a predetermined tip amount in the assumption that the experience would warrant that amount. When I was given a 5 minute table shower, a 4 minute soft touch and then 11 minutes of her tugging on me like taffy, I never would have agreed to that tip amount. Like I said, this has obviously happened there before, hence the intruding on my personal space till I yelled at her to leave. But I'm posting my experience here to help others enjoy a future experience, and avoid this place. That's all. I actually didn't receive the services I agreed to up front which was a half hour massage. Forget the handy. But caveat emptor. Just trying to help others avoid my experience. I'm not attacking you. Chick's attack. Men don't act that way.

Hey all, I went to this spot about a month ago on my way home from work at 2am. I haven't had a chance to put review up. Anyway, What a bad experience. I didn't see this review before I went. So I went for hh. Tall skinny girl in her 40s comes in. In a short white dress. She does one of those bs rubs. Just pressing down on my back with her hands. Terrible. After about 15 min of that crap she tells me turn over. She starts with hj. So I go utc and grab ass and breast OTC. She then tells me h owe me $80 now. I said for what. She tells me u touch me that's 80 tip. I immediately took my hands off her and said fuck that. She then tries to negotiate a nude hj for 100. I said noway. She said well u owe 80 anyway so far. I said just finish me off. She did with a terrible hj. I got dressed left a 10 tip for the bs and left. She was saying something in Chinese and I laughed and walked out door. Stay away from this place. Horrible, waste of money.