No name spa in little neck - BEWARE 347-925-5458

http://longisland.************/Body...ble-shower-private-room-easy-parking/59821668

Just got robbed by this place. What a shit hole. Was in the mood for a table shower so I drove the half hour into shit hole queens. Never leave nassau county. Place smelled off, could see a back room where the girls sleep. Saw a chunky girl named wee wee, no joke. I was going to take the hour for 50 with table shower, she said you still get table shower for half hour, great, save me 10 bucks. Table shower was nice, paid a lot of attention to the junk. Got back to the room, the zero massage started. Rough hands, I could see her feet through the hole in the bed paper, toe nail fungus, gross.
After 4 minutes she starts the st, I was lucky I got hard after seeing the fungus. She says 100 for bj and 60 for hj! I actually laughed out loud! But I said ok, 60. She gives me a terrible he and a stinging alcohol clean up, no hot towel. The whole thing with shower was 20 minutes.
So I get up to get dressed and she's glued to my side, won't leave the room. I ask for privacy, she says no, tip first. I say, get out of my room you idiot, so she leaves. I was gonna leave 10 cuz I'm kind but I go to open the door, there's a guy there with her and he's got a knife in his hand! So she says 60 dollars! So I say back I didn't get a full half hour! She was smart, earlier I tried to give her a 50 for the half hour and she says no change, so I gave her a 20 and 2 10s, leaving me with the fucking 50 and a couple 5s. I was prepared to tip 50 actually if I had a nice experience or I'd never have that much on me. So I throw the 50 and say fuck off and walk past the knife wielding bodyguard and storm out.
I'm sitting across the street in the super stop and shop parking lot debating if I go back in with my heater and make a scene.
I think not.
The address to this shit hole is 249-11 northern blvd in little neck. Avoid like the plague.

Wow, insane. Thank god you got out safe! We all gotta be more safe and posts like this warn others about shady places and the dangers of it all!

This is crazy considering this place is right down the block from garden spa !!

Dude be happy you didn't go back in with the heater. The Chinese Mafia makes the Italian 1 look like a bunch of wimps don't fuck with them or you lose your life in brutal fashion.

Thanks for the review. I won't be visiting that place anytime soon.

Sounds more like you were forced to pay for agreed "services rendered". You tried to cheat the provider and got taken to task. You r lucky your cheapness only cost you money. As for it only lasting 20 minutes, its not the providers fault u r a 2 pump chump. You agreed on price and service and tried to back out. Cheap MF

To be fair, you paid for a half hour, and you only got shorted 10 minutes.. But you got what you paid for dude.

As far as the gun goes... A wise monger once wrote something about breaking 2 laws at one time.. And with strict mandatory minimums on gun charges... Well, be smarter. Good Luck on your next adventure.

This was the same spa that was robbed at gunpoint last year and the provider was raped. made the news. knife guy prob there for extra protection.... who knows

Sounds more like you were forced to pay for agreed "services rendered". You tried to cheat the provider and got taken to task. You r lucky your cheapness only cost you money. As for it only lasting 20 minutes, its not the providers fault u r a 2 pump chump. You agreed on price and service and tried to back out. Cheap MF

haha! I'm not even gonna pay you no mind mr. 43 posts! call me when you've been in the lifestyle for more than a minute.

Just did, dumbass. I see with all those posts that u add important useful information. Probably why soooo many people "like" your posts. Useless AND cheap. Great attributes.

Words of wisdom: Don't enter a battle of wits unarmed.

haha! I'm not even gonna pay you no mind mr. 43 posts! call me when you've been in the lifestyle for more than a minute.

To be fair, you paid for a half hour, and you only got shorted 10 minutes.. But you got what you paid for dude.

As far as the gun goes... A wise monger once wrote something about breaking 2 laws at one time.. And with strict mandatory minimums on gun charges... Well, be smarter. Good Luck on your next adventure.

same for you frogger. I got swindled. they've obviously run this game before with her not leaving my side, other johns must have stiffed tips for being dissatisfied. I'm not crying about it. you play with fire, sometimes get burned. this board is to help other mongerers have a nice time. if someone reviewed this place like I just did I never would have gone. it's called taking one for the team, toftt. that's all I did. I'm just warning others.

lovelight, get the popcorn out - the show has started again

not at ALL bana. I'll let her get her last words in, whenever that is, b/c can ALL see she's that type of chick, and then I'll ignore her. easily. I'm not here to make friends, or have ppl "like" my posts. I'm here for information. that's it. so after she posts her next witty attack it's done. drama is for women. catty men are pathetic.

Just for clarification; I don't understand double negatives; by responding you will NOT "pay me no mind" you actually did and finally in that phrase "wits" means intelligence not comedic presence (although I do find your musings rather entertaining)

I like popcorn with butter. Lol

Dude be happy you didn't go back in with the heater. The Chinese Mafia makes the Italian 1 look like a bunch of wimps don't fuck with them or you lose your life in brutal fashion.

Thanks for the review. I won't be visiting that place anytime soon.
you're welcome Stan. that's what this place is all about.

Wow, insane. Thank god you got out safe! We all gotta be more safe and posts like this warn others about shady places and the dangers of it all!

This is crazy considering this place is right down the block from garden spa !!

I read the thread on garden spa and was tempted but the last few posts said the place had gone down hill lately so I avoided it. wish I had given it a shot. but I have no problem with me experiencing this and sharing it. that's why we do what we do and post here for others to avoid or experience.