No Name Spa, 195 south Broadway Hicksville - 718-799-3767

So checked this place out being I was in the area. I used the back parking lot which is nice, not a million people driving by and seeing you. Met by some short, and a bit meaty for an asian Named yo yo. Alcohol spray and temp check then brought to a room where nothing goes up to the ceiling and curtain for a door. I gave her $40 for the half hour and layed down. She started with a minimal massage, played around the ass and taint a little bit and the. Told me to flip. She asked what if I wanted hand motion, I pointed to mouth and she asks says $100. I said no $50, she said $80 and she would take her top off. I just wanted to nut. She came back with the Saran Wrap, I tried to not get her to use it, she only way. She started sucking, I spent my time trying to fight through her spandex shorts for some access. She was doing good at the BJ so I stuck to rubbing OTC crotch. A few minutes I busted in the Saran wrap, which I have to say if it is either that or a condom, I will take the wrap. She a decent clean up and I was in my way. Another little bonus of COVID, with all these girls wearing masks, they are very rarely ever ugly being they tend to have some busted up teeth. Over all not a bad experience. Being the only one there is a bonus, not sure I would feel relaxed with other guys there being so open. So for a lame massage and a plastic wrap BJ $140. It fit the needs of the day.

I basically stopped her from providing service the other day. Others mentioned nice service and I got this girl who wasn't sexy at all and the saran wrap thing just didn't seem like a great idea. I tipped $20 and asked her to keep clothes on.

I'll make this nice and short. I passed by yesterday and got the younger one. Agreed on Daty for $80. As soon as she straddled my face I almost puked. Smelled like rotten ammonia. I immediately pushed her off and told her nevermind. Tipped $20 for the massage and left. if you want a regular massage then it's okay pick the younger one as she has a nice body. But if you want anything else other than that, I would think twice.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'll make this nice and short. I passed by yesterday and got the younger one. Agreed on Daty for $80. As soon as she straddled my face I almost puked. Smelled like rotten ammonia. I immediately pushed her off and told her nevermind. Tipped $20 for the massage and left. if you want a regular massage then it's okay pick the younger one as she has a nice body. But if you want anything else other than that, I would think twice.
Have you not been reading these threads since the AMPs re-opened post Covid?

One guy admitted BBFS at an AMP and all of the sudden the flood gates open.
It's pretty much established that they all do bbfs, especially the older ones, and that they are not too picky about it.

Most of the guys are dumping loads in them.

So unless eating another man's cum is a fetish for you I'd be careful with DATY at these well reviewed Long Island Amps.

I was in the area and decided to drop by for my first visit. I drove to the parking area in the back, which was a quick ride down Memory Lane as I remembered the glory days of shopping at Goldman Brothers.

I was happy that I drew Angela - the petite girl with large breasts and smooth skin. She wore a tight top and short skirt. I asked for one hour ($60) and Angela's massage was good. She really worked-out the knots.

On The Flip, I negotiated a topless HJ for $80. Nick rack and flat stomach. She looks great. Angela's HJ technique was jackhammerish at times, but maybe that can improve with repeat visits.

When possible, I think I'll drop by again.

I was in the area and decided to drop by for my first visit. I drove to the parking area in the back, which was a quick ride down Memory Lane as I remembered the glory days of shopping at Goldman Brothers.

I was happy that I drew Angela - the petite girl with large breasts and smooth skin. She wore a tight top and short skirt. I asked for one hour ($60) and Angela's massage was good. She really worked-out the knots.

On The Flip, I negotiated a topless HJ for $80. Nick rack and flat stomach. She looks great. Angela's HJ technique was jackhammerish at times, but maybe that can improve with repeat visits.

When possible, I think I'll drop by again.
Any discussion of FS?

Any discussion of FS?
I use to go here often on lunch breaks. Haven't been in about a year. Would see same girl almost all the time. Grace. Told me she was 60 but didn't look it. Great tits. After going a while she would always ask me to fuck. I don't do it, but was def on the table. Plenty of cbj and titty fucking tho. Her massage was great too.

Had a chance to sneak in and try this place out, I tried about a year ago and got there at closing. I like the little hidden parking lot.

Waste of time....

get in the door, cute girl with a mask on. I take the 1/2 hour 40
Temp check and alcohol spray on hands. told to keep my mask on, no big deal.

undress lay down starts a decent medium/hard rub light on the oil good up until this point. Decent amount of OTC rubbing. She had on these black pants but they weren’t leggings they were almost like a waterproof material like a sauna suit. So that limited under the clothes action.

There is definitely someone else there but my girl had receptionist detail today apparently. About five minutes in she gets a text message stops to answer it then again another five minutes late it goes by another text message. Followed up by a phone call..... AMP prices have been the same for eons 40 for the half 60 for the full hour I don’t understand why mongers have to call and ask what’s the price but that topic is for another day

2 additional minutes Of back rub and then she starts with a little bit of soft touch and then she started with a little bit of taint an ass play which wasn’t bad so I really thought the future was gonna look bright and the flip comes..... boy was I wrong

She instantly asked me what I want points to mouth and does jackhammer motion. I opt for the HE..... she says 60 to show her B cups. Get her to 40 for HE...

Starts lame soft touch on the front Grand oil and she starts jackhammer.... I gently squeeze her tit like I did before she haggled with me, you would’ve though I ripped it off lol. I got pissed and made her pay lol.

she got me close to the end and had her get close to my stomach, and i unleashed a 4 day batch of spackle all over her hand arm and hair haha

I tossed 20 on the table got dressed and bolted she said new owners new girls new rules whatever that means

looked at my phone called at 12:01 I l was back in the parking lot by 12:25.
Sadly I didn’t get her name. She didn’t answer me when I asked her

Went to 195 S. Broadway (Route 107) No Sign on the building just the number.
As per Google known as Sofia Spa (1-718-799-3767), I just walked up to the rear door and rang the doorbell.
There is plenty of parking behind the building and a rear glass door entrance with the typical amp door bell. No signage in the front or rear of the building. I rang the bell and waited till they unlocked the door to enter. I was meet by a short lady I think you spell her name as YUKI. I noticed another lady there but she was under blankets and facing away from me so I could not judge her looks. I was led to one of the rooms towards the front of the building. She took my temperature and sprayed some alcohol on my hands while we both were wearing masks.
The place was not that clean and the walls didn’t go that high maybe 7 feet tall. They looked weird as if the walls were actually made of hollow doors screwed together. The door way was only covered by a thin almost see though fabric. In the room was a clock, chair and massage table with towels on it. I paid $60.00 for the hour. She asked if I want soft or medium and if oil was ok. I requested a hard massage. The body rub was ok at most (for an A.M.P.) she used her elbows and forearms a lot. Within 10 minutes another person ring the bell and they placed him in the room directly next to me. I was able to hear everything. He also took the hour for $60.00 and asked for a hard massage also. After the massage my girl went for hot towels to remove the oil, the towel was not even warm but she tried to clean up the oil. Then a lame soft touch. At this time, I could hear the guy next to me getting a blow job. My girl gave the mouth sign for a blow job. While I tried to get her shirt off. I asked for a hand job only. She said you tip I said yes. She left and returned with a condom. I corrected her and received a hand job only. She only lifted her shirt and bra up barely exposing her breast. She had extremely small breast with equally large rolls in the stomach area. She was not fat but overweight and not young. She did do a non-rush over lubed hand job. The only talk of money was during the hand job she requested $80.00 to take her pants off, I refused. After she did a decent cleanup and I could hear the guy next to me leaving. My girl placed a towel over my legs and finished with rubbing my legs. While I got dressed, she offered me some water. We both wore our masks the entire time.
I only received a 50-minute massage and the guy next to me probably only received 40 minutes for his $60.00. The other girl was already back in her bed like area. I noticed neither girl was changing the towels nor cleaning anything else on the massage tables. I gave the girl a $40.00 tip which she started to complain about. I continued to walk towards the back door as she followed and definitely wanted more money. After she finally realized she wasn’t getting any more money she unlocked the door for me to leave. I will not be returning.
I went here after reading a review that stated there was a nice girl there with larger breast. I will not return even if the other girl is nicer looking, due to the walls and cleanliness of the location.
Unfortunately my search for a regular good service place with a younger good looking lady continues.

I am a customer of this place and don't write reviews because I was told by ladies they dont want them. I posted this review because this long winded review lied about the place not being clean. Got me ticked off because not true. Maybe this person a shill. Think about it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I am a customer of this place and don't write reviews because I was told by ladies they dont want them. I posted this review because this long winded review lied about the place not being clean. Got me ticked off because not true. Maybe this person a shill. Think about it.
Interesting. The ladies tell you not to write reviews?
So that means you have discussed reviews with them.
Sorry you smell like a shill.