No Name - Sayville Bait & Switch 631-450-3132

I’ve been scanning some of the sites and noticing a lot of potential bait & switch ads based out of Sayville and I’m slowly meeting up with some of them mainly out of curiosity at how good (or bad) the experience is.

I set up an appointment about 2 weeks ago. Set up was done rather quickly through text. She let me know she was at the Sayville Motor Lodge and I gave her my eta. When I was 10 minutes away I gave the heads up and no joke once I was about 5 minutes away, every minute she was asking how long till I get there. I finally arrive and she’s like ok give me 2 minutes. In my head I’m thinking seriously? You were so anxious to find out when I’d be here and now you have me waiting?

I ended up waiting 20 minutes (with her asking for an extra couple of minutes numerous times) and decided to leave. Then she hits me up as soon as I turn out the lot and texts me room 1. I’m like “I already left”. She replies back Noooooooo!!!. And convinces me to come back. I’m like “well then tell me the actual room number cause there is no room 1”. She gives me the room number finally and I head to the door. It takes almost 30 seconds for her to open the damn door.

She had a mask on but I could 100% tell she wasn’t the girl from the ad, which didn’t surprise me. She was kind of tall had heels on and was maybe at 5’9”. Skin tight beige dress with a decent size ass maybe C tits. She’s Hispanic, dark caramel complexion and I’d guess maybe in her early 40s.

She apologizes for the run around and tells me she was in the bathroom then holds her stomach…..major turn off lol. But I’m like I’m already here trying to do this recon, I gotta see it through.

I fork over the cash and start to undress and hop on the bed. $150 for bbj is what was supposed to happen. She’s like you sure you don’t want to fuck? I’m like no I want bbj. She seems a little annoyed but hard to tell with her mask still on. She grabs a wipe and starts to wipe jr. Then she’s like “I can’t do this let’s just fuck”. I was like that’s not what I came here for.

I was so annoyed but again not surprised. I knew it couldn’t be a smell or anything like that cause I had literally just gotten out the shower and drove over and I don’t have warts or anything like that on my dick. So she just didn’t wanna suck dick for whatever reason even tho her ad mentions it.

I instantly got up and said no thanks and I asked for my money back. I honestly thought she was gunna either kick me out with no cash or tell me I can’t get it back but I can fuck. But neither option was given. She just handed me the money and I left. About 5 minutes after I left, she messages me and is like “baby why didn’t you want to fuck me”. I reply with “because I wanted bbj” and that was the last Ive spoken with her.

I met up with another one of those Sayville bait & switches and left a review. She did do bbj for a little bit but wanted to fuck after a minute or so of sucking. I guess that crew doesn’t like to give head. I know it’s not a me thing cause I’ve never run into this before and I’ve been mongering for probably a decade now.

Anyways my suggestion would be AVOID this one. I think I’m gunna try and set up appointments with maybe one or 2 more of the other bait & switch numbers in the near future and I’ll report back then take a break from recon cause as much as I like helping out it’s a pain in the ass.

I've had some hit and miss with the sayville location. There are new girls coming over the border every day so the clientel constantly changes. last summer i had no response from a hauppauge latino so i hit up sayville, quick response , 2 text and i'm in the door. when they hide behind the door while you enter it's a pretty good sign she's a heafer. Yup. thar she blows, but the pretty face and big knocker kept me there, $140, for all and we get naked. i lay on the bed and let her go to work on junior. good DT , bbbj and the bag on and she rides me till my legs loose circulation. i climb on from behind and start driving the big ass when the smell hits me. dirty ass bitch. hurry up the pace to finish and clean myself in the bathroom and im out, she never even washed up and was on her phone for the next victom .

(Tried 2 other girls later that month and they were stripper types and Both were well stacked in front and back with a tight stomach. Miranda and Mercedes)

Anyway... , later that day Hauppauge Latino called back and she turned out to be awsome! Radisson off 53 lie. Young ,Tight stomach and real D cups, and a basket ball pa-dunk-a-dunk fresh off the bus from DR. face of an angel. Lisberth , went back for round 2 later that week. She was rotated out next week.