Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw her on the news?
Does she have a name?
If you never met her how do you know it was her?
Who did she rob?
Where did this happen?
Assuming you can answer ANY of these questions I guess the mystery of why she was always wrapped up as per another monger has been answered?
I’ve met her, I know her name, no I’m not giving it to you, but she used her real name in her ads last year. she lives by the 7/11 if you’ve met her you know which one I’m talking about. I’ve mentioned before I never reviewed her cause she went to jail when I was going too. Saw the news in passing didn’t really care for the details just what I saw in captions.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Yes you did mention you saw her I didn’t scroll back through the thread. Apologize.
Since you mentioned, I think, petty larceny in a trailer I’m guessing no other info.
Actually. Went googling to see if I could find the misadventure but no luck

I saw no signs of a boyfriend and she seemed like someone in a nice neighborhood and house who likes this business model for a few bucks. In a car it’s hard for me to do more than get a bj, so I don’t know about going to her too often as that’s kind of limiting for me. But when in need, it hit the spot.

Okay so after trying to link up with this one the past month she finally hit me back up tonight.

Agreed to 50 BBJCIM
Her body although she had sweats on looks pretty good, her face however does not look too good. Let’s put it this way she’s not the ugliest thing in the world but you wouldn’t stop to check her face out. Looks like she’s got acne going on in the cheeks.

Service was about a 7/8, she takes direction very well & swallowed every drop. She seem to thoroughly enjoy giving head and not just going through the motions.

Mod note;
@Massy this was the only info you needed to put in the review.
You also could have added where the deed took place. Are we to assume it was a car date?
Location? Side street or parking lot.
Get the idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Savannah last night. I will assume that she has a day job, because she was replying to a text that I left the day before. She called me at 9 PM. No incall, she only does cardates. She told me that cardates are $100, I replied "I thought it was $80and she said that would be fine. I guess the lower prices come into play when she is "sick?"

From what I have read here, I am not the only one who is uncomfortable waiting for a provider, and believe me, a motel parking lot is less conspicuous than a quiet residential block in Plainview , so I was relieved to get a prompt "be right there" response to my "I am here."
As I was emptying out the back seat (ambulance NEXT time) she appeared out of nowhere. Prior descriptions are accurate. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate her a 6.5. She might clean up nicely, but had as many layers as an onion.

We parked a few blocks away, discreet spot, I was quite comfortable. BBBJCIM. Took direction very well. I don't know why I took so long, but she never complained, and I enjoyed every moment. When she finished, we chatted for a few moments, and I gave her an extra $10 because I took so long. She REALLY appreciated that gesture.

I was playing with her B-cups while she was at work, they are natural and soft. Next time, I will "unwrap" the onion in my ambulance....and there WILL be a "next time."

MODERATOR: You should change the name of this thread to show "Savannah."

Confirming that Savannah has a day job, she returned my text at 8 PM (I left it at 3)

"Sorry, I was at work."

She will get to inspect the interior of my ambulance tonight, and I will report afterwards.
There is almost no traffic after 10 PM, easy to travel anywhere. Plainview is a 20 minute drive from Queens.

Confirming that Savannah has a day job, she returned my text at 8 PM (I left it at 3)

"Sorry, I was at work."

She will get to inspect the interior of my ambulance tonight, and I will report afterwards.
There is almost no traffic after 10 PM, easy to travel anywhere. Plainview is a 20 minute drive from Queens.
Do you literally mean an ambulance? You monger when you're on duty?

Just got back from my second cardate with Savannah.
I asked her to wear fewer layers, and she complied.
I got there early, she was right on time.
I brought the ambulance this time, intending to explore other holes.
But the BBBJ was so good, I didn't want her to stop.
She held me on the edge for a while, using her tongue with full DT.
I gave her $80, even though I have seen lower numbers in this thread.
Nice footnote, she texted me AFTERWARDS "get home safe."
AND "Thank you, I had a good time."

Good thing she doesn't live closer!

Maybe I will explore next time?

LOL! No......I wasn't "on duty."

I am a surf fisherman (Ammodyte) and my "Ambulance" is a 4wd Quigley conversion.
It was also an AEA conversion, I bought it (on e-Bay) from Fayette County EMS (PA)
Brand new, a Quigley conversion van costs $100,000......I paid $7500, and put another $7500 into it.
For a total investment of $15,000 I have a 7 litre 4wd Diesel powered motel-room-on-wheels!
(Did I mention that it is PERFECT for cardates? Cops NEVER bother with an ambulance!)

LOL! No......I wasn't "on duty."

I am a surf fisherman (Ammodyte) and my "Ambulance" is a 4wd Quigley conversion.
It was also an AEA conversion, I bought it (on e-Bay) from Fayette County EMS (PA)
Brand new, a Quigley conversion van costs $100,000......I paid $7500, and put another $7500 into it.
For a total investment of $15,000 I have a 7 litre 4wd Diesel powered motel-room-on-wheels!
(Did I mention that it is PERFECT for cardates? Cops NEVER bother with an ambulance!)
I went from being like "wow this guy uses an ambulance for car dates, what a prick", to "omg this guy sounds like a genius and I'm jealous!"
Great stuff dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.